Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 1:41pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Eggtown (Kate-centric) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Eggtown (Kate-centric)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Eggtown (Kate-centric)  (Read 1274 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Eggtown (Kate-centric)
« on: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Kate's need to get information out of the hostage may jeopardize her standing with Locke -- as well as with Sawyer. Guest starring are Ken Leung as Miles, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Shawn Doyle as Duncan Forrester, Susan Gibney as Melissa Dunbrook, Traber Burns as judge, Fred Q. Collins as bailiff, Beth Broderick as Diane Jansen, Tania Kahale as nanny and William Blanchette as child. Source: ABC
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
wolverina
ForumsNet Member

No. Really.

View Profile

Re: Eggtown (Kate-centric)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:55pm »

Huh

Interesting cast list.
IP Logged

No. Really.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Feb 22nd, 2008, 1:47pm »

once kate said to sawyer that she wasnt pregnant, it was so obvious that her "son" was aaron. and kate said to her lawyer that her "son" wasnt going to testify in her case b/c he wanted him to, how would that be possible in the first place, he's only like 3/4 years old
IP Logged
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Feb 22nd, 2008, 1:56pm »

I think Claire gave Aaron to Kate because there was limited room on the way back. Claire probably expected the others to go back for her, but instead they claimed that there were only "8 survivors".
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Feb 22nd, 2008, 9:30pm »

I don't think her lawyer expected him to testify... she said I don't want him here... I think he just wanted him in the courtroom for sympathy

As to why she has him..  Shocked
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 12:46pm »

on Feb 22nd, 2008, 1:47pm, Im_Lost wrote:
once kate said to sawyer that she wasnt pregnant, it was so obvious that her "son" was aaron. and kate said to her lawyer that her "son" wasnt going to testify in her case b/c he wanted him to, how would that be possible in the first place, he's only like 3/4 years old

But, didn't Kate tell Sawyer about her not being pregnant BEFORE they had sex? I thought it was a nice red herring, they let viewers think Kate got pregnant then in that episode. Although knowing LOST always has a twist, I juggled between the kid being hers and Sawyer's, and it being Aaron. I love it that it was Aaron, gave me another wth moment. lol

I think Kate doesn't want her mother to see her "grandson" because Kate's mom would immediately realize it's not hers. Her mom knew she wasn't pregnant when Kate's plane crashed, and Aaron's too old to be born after their rescue.

Is that why Jack doesn't want to see Kate? Did Kate steal the baby? It seemed like Jack "can't accept" Kate's "son". I wonder if Jack knows it's his nephew.
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2008, 12:48pm by JP » IP Logged
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 1:48pm »

kate and sawyer didnt have sex in the others house, kate said the next morning that they didnt do it
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Feb 25th, 2008, 6:30pm »

on Feb 25th, 2008, 1:48pm, Im_Lost wrote:
kate and sawyer didnt have sex in the others house, kate said the next morning that they didnt do it

Oh... I think that's the part where they were whispering and I couldn't understand what they were saying. Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.