Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 8:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Jack Black Wants a Bite of Sabbath »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Jack Black Wants a Bite of Sabbath
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jack Black Wants a Bite of Sabbath  (Read 500 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« on: Oct 15th, 2003, 11:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Tue, Oct 14, 2003, 12:10 PM PT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Jack Black, currently reveling in the success of "The School Rock," says he would like to bite into the role of Ozzy Osbourne in the proposed movie of the personality's life.  

Osbourne is the lead singer for legendary metal band Black Sabbath who once bit the head off a live bat on stage. Black fronts the band Tenacious D, but has not eaten any live animals on stage, to our knowledge.  

According to the New York Post, Black pleaded his case to Osbourne's wife Sharon on her syndicated talk show last week.  

Black reportedly said, "Ozzy was a hero of mine as a kid and I have to say, I've been tracking the Ozzy film. If anyone's Ozzy, I'm Ozzy."  

He'd better get in line, though. Other stars said to be interested in portraying the Prince Of Darkness include actors Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp. Heartthrob Depp described Ozzy as "a deeply fascinating human being."  

Black has words for at least one of his competitors: "Colin Farrell, he's a good-looking dude, all right. He's kind of studly, whatever. He doesn't know the rock, though.  

Tenacious D will release a new DVD, "The Complete Masterworks of Tenacious D," on Nov. 3.
IP Logged
azure
ForumsNet Member
USA 

azure1967  
View Profile

Re: Jack Black Wants a Bite of Sabbath
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 5:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I love Jack Black, but I am not sure I can see him playing the role of ozzy though
IP Logged

HELLO EVERYBODY!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.