Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 6:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Grand Torino »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Grand Torino
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Grand Torino  (Read 1552 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Grand Torino
« on: Aug 1st, 2009, 9:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Watched this today.  Had a discussion about it tonight with my brother because he liked it so much.  The thing was, I HATED the ending.  But somehow I missed that ole Clint had cancer and was dying.  Now it makes perfect sense.  Off now to watch it a second time.
IP Logged
Isle_be_back
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Grand Torino
« Reply #1 on: Aug 1st, 2009, 9:46pm »

Remember when he kept coughing up blood?   And then he had the doctor appointment?  That should have been your first clues.  Maybe you should do like I do when I watch a dvd.  I put on the subtitles so I can see what's going on while my wife is yammering about the previous scene.  The only down side is that I have to explain what just happened while she was talking.  Sad
IP Logged
lakelady
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Grand Torino
« Reply #2 on: Aug 1st, 2009, 9:51pm »

Okay, am reading about it at imdb.  My bad. It's Gran Torino.  So, hey - I'm not a car person.  lol

I do remember him coughing up blood but must have made a bathroom trip when he went to the doc.  

Also loved his relationship with the old lady. Especially since they didn't know what the other was saying.  HAAAAAA  And when he took his dog next door and left him, it almost killed me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.