Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 5:30am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Who Is The Best Mastermind Player Of All Time? Hay »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Spoilers
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Who Is The Best Mastermind Player Of All Time? Hay
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Who Is The Best Mastermind Player Of All Time? Hay  (Read 977 times)
Williamhawk
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Who Is The Best Mastermind Player Of All Time? Hay
« on: May 31st, 2017, 3:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

We have only 3 mastermind winners who controlled the game from the start to the end:

Hayden did it with a secret alliance and was a triple threat whose only major negative was barely winning the final vote.

Andy has played a near perfect game and controlled the game the entire time under the radar.  His only flaw was losing just 1 vote (I think--going from memory) and it's not a big deal since Aaryn giving a vote to her fellow friend Gina was predictable and expected.  There wasn't anything he could really do about that.

Derrick controlled the entire game as well under the radar and only lost 2 votes at the end.

thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/116120/Best-Mastermind-Player-Time-H ayden-Andy-Derrick#.WS6Bs-uGPIU

Personal Gadget Video Example
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.