Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:45am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Christine »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Christine
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Christine  (Read 804 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Christine
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name (Age): Christine Shields Markoski (39)
Tribe designation: Upolu  
Current residence: Merrick, N.Y.
Personal claim to fame: All the goals I have set for myself, I’ve accomplished.
Inspiration in life: Emilio Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary who fought for what was right and fair for the people of his country. Also, my father, Vincent Shields. He is another benevolent leader, who always treats people fairly, never judges others and is a great teacher of everything logical.  And of course, my mother. She taught me how to be soft, colorful and strong.More...  
Hobbies: Traveling, reading and exercising.
Pet peeves: When people don’t wait their turn, when people don’t peel the price sticker off the bottom of their shoes and drivers who are stupid and inconsiderate.
3 words to describe you: Helpful, stubborn and self-motivating.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Stephenie, because she’s strong and outspoken.  
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: This is another goal for me to meet and prove to myself that I can do it. Also, my brother-in-law would love to say that his sister-in-law is on “Survivor.”  
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m good with directions, instructions and putting things together, with only using materials at hand. I’m an expert at building fires and a born leader.  
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: First and foremost, I won’t quit. As with anything I do, I’ll give it my all and I really need the money.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.