Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:40pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Dawn »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Dawn
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dawn  (Read 821 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Dawn
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name (Age): Dawn Meehan (41)
Tribe designation: Savaii
Current residence: South Jordan, Utah
Personal claim to fame: Adopting our six children.
Inspiration in life: My husband. He’s really one of the most incredible human beings. He’s kind, generous, peaceful, hard-working and selfless. I’m so grateful to spend my days with him.
Hobbies: Swimming with my kids, writing/blogging and baking bread.
Pet peeves: Brown grass and complainers.
3 words to describe you: Driven, positive and enthusiastic.
SURVIVOR More...contestant you are most like: Sandra, Parvati and Stephenie. I’m physically strong like Parvati and Stephenie. I’m in this to really play and win -- like these women.  
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: “Survivor” is the best game on Earth! There’s so much application to “real life.” After watching as a fan for 10 years, I just know in my soul that it’s my turn to play and win. Plus, it’s the adventure of a lifetime and one million dollars!  
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I’m driven, tenacious, adaptable, funny, optimistic, intelligent and resilient. I can motivate/persuade people, and I think that’s powerful/important at every stage of this game.  
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I’ve got the drive and determination to dominate this game. And, as cliché as it sounds, I’m really “in it to win it.”  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.