Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:10am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Amy O'Hara on the season so far... »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Amy O'Hara on the season so far...
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Amy O'Hara on the season so far...  (Read 853 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Amy O'Hara on the season so far...
« on: Feb 13th, 2006, 1:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yeah, I know you're still waiting for the next part of my interview with Survivor: Guatemala's Amy O'Hara...but while I try and get my act together and finish transcribing it, here are Amy's response to a few questions I asked her this week about the new season so far...

MS: Do you think there is an obvious age factor to the first two boots? And did Mark Burnett perhaps create a bias based on how he divided up the tribes?
AMY: Mark Burnett can create whatever he wants. The groups were divided the way he wanted them to in the beginning. It was only for one week. This is Survivor...you have to overcome whatever comes your way. As far as the first two boots. The first boot just had to do with the fact Tina's tribe lost.  Not her age.  The second boot was Melinda.  Looked like Cirie was in trouble too.  You have to be sociable in Survivor. You have to be a personable-person where you can get along with all types of people. That means if your surrounded by a younger tribe or vice versa you have to work it. You can survive as an older woman/man with a younger tribe. Speak on their level.

MS: With the limited exposure we've had to these folks so far, who do you feel is the strongest physically, strategically and socially at this point?
AMY: I think Terry has his stuff together on ALL levels.  Right now with the two tribes, I think the tribe that Terry is on works together as a team. Looks like the other tribe has got some issues.

MS: What effect do you think the early tribal reconfiguration AND the Exile Island factor could have on alliances out there?
AMY: Exile Island can hurt you. You never want to be away from your tribe.  Deals are made. Things change, even if you thought you were safe in an alliance.  If you go there, you must find the hidden idol.

MS: We're going into days 7 through 9.  Based on your experience, what are the Survivors maybe dealing with physically and mentally at this point?
AMY: At this point in the game, you are physically weak, tired.  If you are not mentally strong to begin with, you will start to fall apart.  I believe its extremely important to constantly boil your water and drink it as often as possible.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.