Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 6:19pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations  (Read 25985 times)
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

Re: ImANewUser AR 7 : All-Stars 1
« Reply #240 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 7:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IANU AR 3 Round 3:    

This round is for the 1st-7th placers of IANU AR 3.    

Kim and Leslie - 1    
Tian and Jaree - 2    
Deidre and Hillary - 3    
Danielle and Dani - 7    
Monica and Sheree - 4    

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------    

Meredith and Maria - OUT    
Pat and Brenda - OUT    

Copy in every post: Remove a point from one team and add to another team. First four teams to zero will move on. Deidre and Hillary will have a one point bonus for winning IANU AR 3.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------    

Wildcard Bracket:    
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races...  

Game 13:    
Heather and Eve (IANU AR 1) - 6    
Kathleen and Nina (IANU AR 2) - 1    

Copy in every post: Add one point to a team in each game. First team with 10 points in each game moves on.    

User Bracket:    
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.  

Game 13: Elizabeth vs. TARfan1    
Copy in every post: To the two users above me, if you feel like you should be in my Race, PM me a paragraph telling me why. Also, PM me how the IANU AR 1 teams finished in the original Race (i.e. 1st - Team A, 2nd - Team B, etc.) Deadline is when the two voting rounds end. The one with the best answer, to be judged by three secret people, moves on. If no one sends, then I shall pick based on the poll that will show up soon.  

Rules: (copy in every post)    
1. Vote after every two.  
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.  
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race . This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Computer_expert99
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile

« Reply #241 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 8:15pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:    

Kim and Leslie - 1    
Tian and Jaree - 2    
Deidre and Hillary - 3    
Danielle and Dani - 8    
Monica and Sheree - 3    

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------    

Meredith and Maria - OUT    
Pat and Brenda - OUT    

Copy in every post: Remove a point from one team and add to another team. First four teams to zero will move on. Deidre and Hillary will have a one point bonus for winning IANU AR 3.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------    

Wildcard Bracket:    
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races...  

Game 13:    
Heather and Eve (IANU AR 1) - 7    

Copy in every post: Add one point to a team in each game. First team with 10 points in each game moves on.    

User Bracket:    
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.  

Copy in every post: To the two users above me, if you feel like you should be in my Race, PM me a paragraph telling me why. Also, PM me how the IANU AR 1 teams finished in the original Race (i.e. 1st - Team A, 2nd - Team B, etc.) Deadline is when the two voting rounds end. The one with the best answer, to be judged by three secret people, moves on. If no one sends, then I shall pick based on the poll that will show up soon.  

1. Vote after every two.  
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.  
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race . This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #242 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 8:32pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:      

Kim and Leslie - 1      
Tian and Jaree - 3      
Deidre and Hillary - 3      
Danielle and Dani - 7      
Monica and Sheree - 3      

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------      

Meredith and Maria - OUT      
Pat and Brenda - OUT      

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------      

Wildcard Bracket:      

Game 13:      
Heather and Eve (IANU AR 1) - 8    

User Bracket:      

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged
Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #243 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 2:04am »

lovely how Vic and beepboop tried to stop me from getting into the all-stars game its lovely to know people think i'm a threat  Cheesy
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

S16: Cirie,Yau-Man! TAR12: Ron/Christina!
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #244 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 2:29am »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:  

Kim and Leslie - FIRST  
Tian and Jaree - 3  
Deidre and Hillary - 3  
Danielle and Dani - 8  
Monica and Sheree - 3  

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------  

Meredith and Maria - OUT  
Pat and Brenda - OUT  

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 13:  
Heather and Eve (IANU AR 1) - 9    

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #245 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 2:30am »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:  

Kim and Leslie - FIRST  
Tian and Jaree - 2  
Deidre and Hillary - 3  
Danielle and Dani - 9  
Monica and Sheree - 3  

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------  

Meredith and Maria - OUT  
Pat and Brenda - OUT  

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 13:  
Heather and Eve (IANU AR 1) - IN      
Kathleen and Nina (IANU AR 2) - OUT  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.      
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #246 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 1:56pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:    

Kim and Leslie - FIRST    
Tian and Jaree - 2    
Deidre and Hillary - 4    
Danielle and Dani - 9    
Monica and Sheree - 2    

Meredith and Maria - OUT    
Pat and Brenda - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 13:    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #247 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:21pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:    

Kim and Leslie - FIRST    
Tian and Jaree - 3    
Deidre and Hillary - 4    
Danielle and Dani - 8    
Monica and Sheree - 2    

Meredith and Maria - OUT    
Pat and Brenda - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 13:    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #248 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:24pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:    

Kim and Leslie - FIRST    
Tian and Jaree - 3    
Deidre and Hillary - 4    
Danielle and Dani - 9    
Monica and Sheree - 1    

Meredith and Maria - OUT    
Pat and Brenda - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 13:    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #249 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:25pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:      

Kim and Leslie - FIRST      
Tian and Jaree - 3      
Deidre and Hillary - 4      
Danielle and Dani - 10      
Monica and Sheree - SECOND    

Meredith and Maria - OUT      
Pat and Brenda - OUT      

Wildcard Bracket:      

Game 13:      

User Bracket:      

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #250 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:29pm »

IANU AR 3 Round 3:  

Kim and Leslie - FIRST  
Tian and Jaree - 4  
Deidre and Hillary - 4  
Danielle and Dani - 9  

Meredith and Maria - OUT  
Pat and Brenda - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 13:  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #251 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:30pm »

omg are you trying to annoy everyone, theyre going to go out anyway (oh they better) Embarassed
IP Logged

beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #252 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:51pm »

I am not trying to annoy anyone. I do not like Tian and Jaree and could care less about Deidre and Hillary.
IP Logged
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #253 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:57pm »

fair enough Undecided
IP Logged

Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #254 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 4:29pm »

Yeah...but it seems like a waste of time LOL

IANU AR 3 Round 3:  

Kim and Leslie - FIRST  
Tian and Jaree - 3  
Deidre and Hillary - 4  
Danielle and Dani - 10  

Meredith and Maria - OUT  
Pat and Brenda - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 13:  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.