Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 3:35pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations  (Read 25976 times)
Zach
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile Email

Re: ImANewUser AR 7 : All-Stars 1
« Reply #570 on: Oct 20th, 2007, 9:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IANU AR 5 Round 4:    

This round is for the 1st-7th placers of IANU AR 5: TAR Fanfic Teams.    

Aras and Yul    
Kim and Kimberley
Jim and Frank
Steve and Steve    

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------  

Danielle and Lauren - OUT    
Paris and Nicole - OUT    
Kelly and Louisa - OUT    

Copy in every post: Move a team up or down one spot. This round will end when the round below finishes.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------  

Wildcard Bracket:    
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races...    

Game 24:    
Jenn and Nicole (IANU AR 5) - 0    
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 2    

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 15 points moves on.    

User Bracket:      
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.    

Qualifying Users: Elizabeth, Vicdemort, JP, Ruth, Splatt & KL    

The non-live leg will start next round. I'll be sending PMs to the six people above about this in case they don't know about it.  After the non-live leg, the top three users will move on to the final round.    

Rules: (copy in every post)    
1. Vote after every two.    
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.    
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race . This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #571 on: Oct 20th, 2007, 9:38pm »

post search
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #572 on: Oct 20th, 2007, 11:28pm »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:    

Aras and Yul    
Jim and Frank  
Kim and Kimberley  
Steve and Steve    

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------    

Paris and Nicole - OUT      
Kelly and Louisa - OUT      

Copy in every post: Move a team up or down one spot. This round will end when the round below finishes.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------    

Wildcard Bracket:    
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races...      

Game 24:    
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 3    

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 15 points moves on.    

User Bracket:  
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.    

The non-live leg will start next round. I'll be sending PMs to the six people above about this in case they don't know about it.  After the non-live leg, the top three users will move on to the final round.      

1. Vote after every two.      
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.      
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race . This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #573 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 6:02am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:      

Aras and Yul      
Kim and Kimberley    
Jim and Frank  
Steve and Steve      

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------    

Paris and Nicole - OUT  
Kelly and Louisa - OUT  

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------    

Wildcard Bracket:      

Game 24:      
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 4      

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #574 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 6:16am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Jim and Frank
Kim and Kimberley  
Steve and Steve  

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------      

Paris and Nicole - OUT  
Kelly and Louisa - OUT  

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------      

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 5  

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #575 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 6:49am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Jim and Frank  
Kim and Kimberley    
Steve and Steve  

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------  

Paris and Nicole - OUT    
Kelly and Louisa - OUT    

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 6

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Splatt
ForumsNet Member
USA 

All of my BB9 faves, except Josh

View Profile

« Reply #576 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 6:53am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Jim and Frank  
Steve and Steve
Kim and Kimberly

Paris and Nicole - OUT    
Kelly and Louisa - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 7

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race. This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

Reality Faves:
Gabon: Matty, Crystal, Charlie, Ken, Sugar
TAR 13: Ken/Tina, Kelly/Christy, Toni/Dallas
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #577 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:12am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Jim and Frank  
Kim and Kimberly
Steve and Steve

Paris and Nicole - OUT    
Kelly and Louisa - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 8

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
3. For more info, visit the main page of the wiki site: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race. This page links to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #578 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:16am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:    

Aras and Yul    
Jim and Frank    
Kim and Kimberly  
Steve and Steve  

Paris and Nicole - OUT      
Kelly and Louisa - OUT      

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 24:    
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 9

User Bracket:      

1. Vote after every two.      
IP Logged

Splatt
ForumsNet Member
USA 

All of my BB9 faves, except Josh

View Profile

« Reply #579 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:21am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:    

Aras and Yul    
Jim and Frank    
Steve and Steve
Kim and Kimberly  

Paris and Nicole - OUT  
Kelly and Louisa - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 24:    
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 10

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

Reality Faves:
Gabon: Matty, Crystal, Charlie, Ken, Sugar
TAR 13: Ken/Tina, Kelly/Christy, Toni/Dallas
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #580 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:25am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:      

Aras and Yul      
Jim and Frank  
Kim and Kimberly    
Steve and Steve  

Paris and Nicole - OUT  
Kelly and Louisa - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:      

Game 24:      
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 11  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #581 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:31am »

^ Save the Kims  Sad
IP Logged

beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #582 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:45am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Jim and Frank    
Steve and Steve
Kim and Kimberly  

Paris and Nicole - OUT    
Kelly and Louisa - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 12  

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    

IP Logged
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #583 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:48am »

IANU AR 5 Round 4:  

Aras and Yul  
Kim and Kimberly    
Jim and Frank    
Steve and Steve  

Paris and Nicole - OUT  
Kelly and Louisa - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 24:  
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 3) - 12

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #584 on: Oct 21st, 2007, 7:55am »

You skipped my vote.
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.