Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 4:17pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: IANU AR 7: All-Stars 1 Eliminations  (Read 25977 times)
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

Re: ImANewUser AR 7 : All-Stars 1
« Reply #705 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IANU AR 6 Round 3:      

This round is for the 1st-7th placers of IANU AR 6.      

Dustin and Zabrina - FIRST      
beepboop and Oswald - 7  
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND      
Joseph and Bolo - 15      
Stefani and James - THIRD      

FromCentralEurope and Charla - OUT      
Jeremy and Dani - OUT      

Copy in every post: Add a point from one team and subtract from another. sun7kid and Rob get a 1-point bonus for winning the Race.      

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------      

Wildcard Bracket:      
This round will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed tenth or lower in my races...      

Game 28:      
Jack and Deena (IANU AR 4) - OUT      
Linda and Karen (IANU AR 4) - IN    

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 15 points moves on.      

------------------------------------------------------------------------    --------      

User Bracket:      
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.      

Qualifying Users: Elizabeth, Vicdemort, JP, Ruth, Splatt & KL      

Fourth clue has been PMed to the six except for JP, who says he doesn't wanna join my Race as a user . Good luck.      

Rules: (copy in every post)      
1. Vote after every two.      
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.      
3. For more info, visit the main ImANewUser Amazing Race wiki sites: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race      
http://imanewuseramazingrace.wetpaint.com/      
The wiki sites link to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites.      
4. Hope you vote.  
IP Logged
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #706 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:36pm »

post search
IP Logged
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #707 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:38pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:  

beepboop and Oswald - 6  
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND  
Joseph and Bolo - 16  

Jeremy and Dani - OUT  

Copy in every post: Add a point from one team and subtract from another. sun7kid and Rob get a 1-point bonus for winning the Race.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------  

Wildcard Bracket:  
This round will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed tenth or lower in my races...  

Game 28:  

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 15 points moves on.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------     --------  

User Bracket:  
Also, we have the user bracket, where the 24 users also get to participate in my All-Stars Race as well.  

Fourth clue has been PMed to the six except for JP, who says he doesn't wanna join my Race as a user . Good luck.  

1. Vote after every two.  
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later.  
3. For more info, visit the main ImANewUser Amazing Race wiki sites: http://imanewuseramazingrace.wiki-site.com/index.php/ImANewUser_Amazing_ Race  
The wiki sites link to all the other pages, including a page linking to other wiki sites.  
4. Hope you vote.  
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #708 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:38pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:  

beepboop and Oswald - 5  
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND  
Joseph and Bolo - 17  

Jeremy and Dani - OUT  

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 28:  

------------------------------------------------------------------------      --------  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
4. Hope you vote.  
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #709 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:40pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:    

beepboop and Oswald - 4    
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND    
Joseph and Bolo - 18    

Jeremy and Dani - OUT    

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 28:    

------------------------------------------------------------------------  --------    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
4. Hope you vote.    

IP Logged
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #710 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:42pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:    

beepboop and Oswald - 3    
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND    
Joseph and Bolo - 19    

Jeremy and Dani - OUT    

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 28:    

------------------------------------------------------------------------   --------    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
4. Hope you vote.    

IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #711 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 7:46pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:    

beepboop and Oswald - 2    
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND    
Joseph and Bolo - 20    

Jeremy and Dani - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 28:    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
4. Hope you vote.    

IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #712 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 8:09pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:      

beepboop and Oswald - 1    
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND      
Joseph and Bolo - 21      

Jeremy and Dani - OUT      

Wildcard Bracket:      

Game 28:      

User Bracket:      

1. Vote after every two.      
4. Hope you vote.      
IP Logged
Vicdemort
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

Add me in msn if you want - [email protected] om.hk

sun7kid@yahoo.com.hk  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #713 on: Oct 27th, 2007, 10:13pm »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:  

beepboop and Oswald - 2     RAY'S FOREVER VOTING  Cheesy
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND  
Joseph and Bolo - 22      

Jeremy and Dani - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 28:  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
4. Hope you vote.  
IP Logged

Congrates Sam and Vince!
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #714 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 12:09am »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:  

beepboop and Oswald - 1
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND  
Joseph and Bolo - 23

Jeremy and Dani - OUT  

Wildcard Bracket:  

Game 28:  

User Bracket:  

1. Vote after every two.  
4. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #715 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 12:43am »

IANU AR 6 Round 3:    

beepboop and Oswald - FOURTH  
sun7kid and Rob - SECOND    
Joseph and Bolo - LAST  

Jeremy and Dani - OUT    

Wildcard Bracket:    

Game 28:    

User Bracket:    

1. Vote after every two.    
4. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #716 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 1:01am »

Joseph and Bolo are out.

Linda and Karen are our final semifinalists. Grin

Next round later. Grin
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #717 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 1:25am »

IANU AR 6 Round 4:

Dustin and Zabrina
sun7kid and Rob
Stefani and James
beepboop and Oswald

Joseph and Bolo - OUT
Jeremy and Dani - OUT

Copy in every post: Move a team up or down one spot. This round will end when the round below finishes.

Wildcard Bracket:
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races... Grin

Game 29:
Megan and Heidi (IANU AR 1) - 0
Debbie and Bianca (IANU AR 1) - 0

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 20 points moves on.

User Bracket:  

Fifth clue has been PMed to the six except for JP, who says he doesn't wanna join my Race as a user Wink. Good luck. Grin

1. Vote after every two. Grin
2. If you're wondering about the rest of the teams, they'll show up sometime later. Grin
4. Hope you vote. Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2007, 1:35am by ImANewUser » IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #718 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 1:36am »

Remember to post search!!! Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged

Vicdemort
ForumsNet Member
Hong_Kong 

Add me in msn if you want - [email protected] om.hk

sun7kid@yahoo.com.hk  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #719 on: Oct 28th, 2007, 2:11am »

IANU AR 6 Round 4:  

sun7kid and Rob  
Dustin and Zabrina  
Stefani and James  
beepboop and Oswald  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Joseph and Bolo - OUT  
Jeremy and Dani - OUT  

Copy in every post: Move a team up or down one spot. This round will end when the round below finishes.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Wildcard Bracket:  
This game will also have the wildcard brackets, for those teams that placed eighth, ninth and tenth or lower in my races...  

Game 29:  
Megan and Heidi (IANU AR 1) - 0  
Debbie and Bianca (IANU AR 1) - 1  

Copy in every post: Add one point to one of these two teams. First team with 20 points moves on.  

User Bracket:    

Fifth clue has been PMed to the six except for JP, who says he doesn't wanna join my Race as a user . Good luck.  

1. Vote after every two.  
4. Hope you vote.
IP Logged

Congrates Sam and Vince!
Pages: all 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  68 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.