Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 2:32pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A Brand New AR Game 2 Leg 6 IS ON! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   A Brand New AR Game 2 Leg 6 IS ON!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  83 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Brand New AR Game 2 Leg 6 IS ON!  (Read 27633 times)
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

Re: A Brand New AR Game 2 Leg 3 IS ON
« Reply #375 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 5:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

*run out and read clue*
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Splatt
ForumsNet Member
USA 

All of my BB9 faves, except Josh

View Profile

« Reply #376 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 5:10pm »

*grab clue and then swim back to harbour and read clue*
IP Logged

Reality Faves:
Gabon: Matty, Crystal, Charlie, Ken, Sugar
TAR 13: Ken/Tina, Kelly/Christy, Toni/Dallas
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #377 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 5:55pm »

1st: Desmond and Frankie ($350)  *Desmond hops on bus and goes South/East/North/West and then South/East/North/West*(Choose 2 ways to go be careful)
2nd: Greg and Susanna ($350)  
3rd: Whitney and Katie ($350)  
Roadblock: Who has a good sense of direction?  The chosen team member must hop on the bus and then tell the bus driver where to go. Your destination is The Obelisco. If you mess up my going the wrong way the bus driver will drive back to Colectivo Line 114 and you will go back to the end of the line and wait your turn. First come, First Served. If you have to take the bus back to Colectivo Line 114 its $20 to get back.

4th: May and Sarah *Taxi to Colectivo Line 114* *I choose to U-Turn or I choose not to U-Turn* (Please post of the these in the same post)  
Route Info: Take a taxi to Colectivo Line 114 to find your clue. CAUTION: U-TURN AHEAD! It cost $125 to line 114  

5th: Matilda and DW *grab clue and then swim back to harbour and read clue*  
Detour: Ship or Shake  

Ship: Drive to Puerto Madero. Once there get on a swimming suit and then swim out to the boat in the distance. Once there climb aboard and then climb the mast of the ship and grab your clue. Then swim back to the dock.  *Drive to Puerto Madero and get swimming gear*      

Shake: Drive to the World Tango Festival. Then using a picture of a couple. If you get the right couple you get your clue if don’t the couple will take the picture and you will have to get another one. You have only 2 chances. *Drive to World Tango Festival and get pic of couple*      

6th: Carolyn and Tucker *Taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building and read clue*  
7th: Danny and Alissa *Taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building and read clue*
Route Info: Take a taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building. Once there enter the building and search for the man with your next clue. Taxis are $25 to the Stock Exchange  

*run out and read clue*  

AerOasis:  
1. Danny and Alissa    
2. May and Sarah    
3. Matilda and DW    
4. Carolyn and Tucker    
5. Ben and Yolanda    

Tampa Cargo:  
1. Greg and Susanna    
2. Whitney and Katie    

Aexpa:  
1. Desmond and Frankie
IP Logged
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #378 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 5:59pm »

*Taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building and read clue*
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #379 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:05pm »

1st: Desmond and Frankie ($350)  *Desmond hops on bus and goes South/East/North/West and then South/East/North/West*(Choose 2 ways to go be careful)  
Roadblock: Who has a good sense of direction?  The chosen team member must hop on the bus and then tell the bus driver where to go. Your destination is The Obelisco. If you mess up my going the wrong way the bus driver will drive back to Colectivo Line 114 and you will go back to the end of the line and wait your turn. First come, First Served. If you have to take the bus back to Colectivo Line 114 its $20 to get back.  

4th: May and Sarah *Taxi to Colectivo Line 114* *I choose to U-Turn or I choose not to U-Turn* (Please post of the these in the same post)  
Route Info: Take a taxi to Colectivo Line 114 to find your clue. CAUTION: U-TURN AHEAD! It cost $125 to line 114    

6th: Danny and Alissa

Ship: Drive to Puerto Madero. Once there get on a swimming suit and then swim out to the boat in the distance. Once there climb aboard and then climb the mast of the ship and grab your clue. Then swim back to the dock.  *Drive to Puerto Madero and get swimming gear*  

Shake: Drive to the World Tango Festival. Then using a picture of a couple. If you get the right couple you get your clue if don’t the couple will take the picture and you will have to get another one. You have only 2 chances. *Drive to World Tango Festival and get pic of couple*  

6th: Carolyn and Tucker *Taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building and read clue*  
Route Info: Take a taxi to Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Building. Once there enter the building and search for the man with your next clue. Taxis are $25 to the Stock Exchange  

*run out and read clue*    

AerOasis:  
1. Danny and Alissa      
2. May and Sarah      
3. Matilda and DW    
4. Carolyn and Tucker    
5. Ben and Yolanda    

Tampa Cargo:  
1. Greg and Susanna    
2. Whitney and Katie    

Aexpa:  
1. Desmond and Frankie
IP Logged
Zack
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Nick/Donald for TAR12!

View Profile

« Reply #380 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:08pm »

*Desmond hops on bus and goes north and then west*
IP Logged
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #381 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:10pm »

1st: Desmond and Frankie ($350)  *Desmond reads clue* (CONGRATS!!!!)  

*run out and read clue*    

AerOasis:    
1. Danny and Alissa  
2. May and Sarah  
3. Matilda and DW      
4. Carolyn and Tucker      
5. Ben and Yolanda      

Tampa Cargo:    
1. Greg and Susanna      
2. Whitney and Katie      

Aexpa:    
1. Desmond and Frankie
IP Logged
Zack
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Nick/Donald for TAR12!

View Profile

« Reply #382 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:30pm »

NRZ: Holy crap!  Grin
IP Logged
Zack
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Nick/Donald for TAR12!

View Profile

« Reply #383 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:00pm »

*Desmond reads clue*

Desmond: Pit stop, pit stop, pit stop, please be the pit stop!
IP Logged
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #384 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:16pm »

1st: Desmond and Frankie ($350) *Taxi back to Line 114,grab partner,drive to pitstop and check in*
Route Info: Take a taxi back to the Colectivo Line 114 and grab your partner then drive to the pitstop @ Fragata Escuela Presidente Sarmiento.  

*run out and read clue*      

AerOasis:    
1. Danny and Alissa  
2. May and Sarah  
3. Matilda and DW  
4. Carolyn and Tucker  
5. Ben and Yolanda  

Tampa Cargo:    
1. Greg and Susanna  
2. Whitney and Katie  

Aexpa:    
1. Desmond and Frankie  

IP Logged
Splatt
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #385 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:19pm »

*I choose not to U-Turn* *Taxi to Colectivo Line 114*
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2008, 8:21pm by Splatt » IP Logged

Reality Faves:
autowil
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Amazing Race Rocks!!

View Profile

« Reply #386 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:29pm »

Greg: Roadblock..
Susanna: Ok U do it..
Greg: Sure..

Greg will do the Roadblock
IP Logged

Join my Autowil Amazing Race!!
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #387 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:38pm »

1st: Desmond and Frankie ($350) *Taxi back to Line 114,grab partner,drive to pitstop and check in*  
Route Info: Take a taxi back to the Colectivo Line 114 and grab your partner then drive to the pitstop @ Fragata Escuela Presidente Sarmiento.  

2nd: Greg and Susanna ($350) *Greg hops on bus and goes North/West/South/East and then North/West/South/West (Choose 2 ways to go)

*run out and read clue*  

AerOasis:      
1. Danny and Alissa    
2. May and Sarah    
3. Matilda and DW  
4. Carolyn and Tucker  
5. Ben and Yolanda  

Tampa Cargo:      
1. Greg and Susanna  
2. Whitney and Katie  

Aexpa:      
1. Desmond and Frankie    
IP Logged
Splatt
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #388 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:48pm »

Should I modify my post?
IP Logged

Reality Faves:
verysmiley
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #389 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:51pm »

yes u should
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  83 Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.