Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 3:46am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TARA 2 - EPISODE 13 DISCUSSION »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   TARA 2 - EPISODE 13 DISCUSSION
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TARA 2 - EPISODE 13 DISCUSSION  (Read 5462 times)
alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

TARA 2 - EPISODE 13 DISCUSSION
« on: Feb 14th, 2008, 8:00am »

COLLIN AND ADRIAN WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Adrian has a passion for flags!! i am very proud of him. It shows that deaf people can still win the race!  

Pamela & Vanessa, i am very proud of you. You guys said that the top 3 only consist of teams that win at least a leg. the top 3 are the best of the best! You guys beat the boys! Not anywhere in the race, but the final leg! Although you guys didnt win, you GIRLS beat M/R who were considered unbeatable. i am loss for words. i am very happy!

M/R, having won 8 legs doesnt matter at all. You guys didnt win anything. Yes you do provide entertainment but also made a lot of people dislike you because of your cockiness and arrogance. The results should teach you some humility.  

In conclusion, some ups and downs. Was initially unhappy that they visited Rotorua and did the same thing as TAR 5, nothing new to watch. Also, they should visit more countries, although it was surprising that they visited south africa. Last but not least, M/R winning 8 times piss people off.

But the end results showed anything can happen. A/C reached Tanjong Beach last but left there first. I am very happy with the results! That was the 1st and last time M/R scored a position lower than 2nd place. Not to gloat, but they should be more humble.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2008, 8:07am by alternarist » IP Logged
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

Re: TARA 2 - EPISODE 13 DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 8:03am »

:clap:
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 9:10am »

:laff: I really regretted not watching the full season if i knew A/C won. Aww, shucks for those people who supported M/R all season and thinking they are the most unbeatable team and will definitely win the race.

It's time for me to catchup on this season. :laff: 7 episodes to watch at a go at least! Sad But at least i'm gonna watch it cause TEAM SINGAPORE won!!!!!

LOLs LOLs, i'm loving the finale results and M/R came in third's really funny. :laff:
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 12:05pm »

I didn't want them to win. Will my favourites ever win again? :bigcry:
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
beepboop
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Go Oswald and Danny!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 3:45pm »

When you said that Pamela and Vanessa never beat Marc and Rovilson until the final, that is not completely true because the girls beat them in the 1st leg.
IP Logged
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 4:31am »

Congrats to Adrian/Collin!!! Grin

And funny how the TARA winners win in their home town (Joebrina in Malaysia, Adrian/Collin in Singapore).

The final RB finally was good for something. :laff:

Pam/Vanessa, meh on them.

Marc/Rovi, congrats on winning eight legs, but the fact that they didn't win made it all that much sweeter. I think the producers know how to set up final RB flag tasks. Always prevents the dominant team from winning. :laff:
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
eragonDK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Dustin and Luke Seltzer

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 5:37am »

I don't like the winners!!! LOL!!!

But, anyway Congatulations even though I don't like to say it to A/C...

Marc/Rovi are such the biggest threat to all the racers, and they were strong, but if Marc did the RB, then they will win!!!

Marc/Rovi, See You in the all-stars Season!!!
IP Logged

American Idol: Brooke, David, Ramiele
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Eragon_Amazing_Race_Main_Page
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 6:13am »

As much as I think they were a threat this season, they'll probably lose out in the Finale once again so if you don't want your hopes crushed again, I suggest they be omitted, for EVERYONE's sakes. :laff:

I want an All-Stars list of:
1) Joe Jer/Zabrina
2) Andy/Laura
3) Adrian/Collin
4) Ann/Diane
~8 other teams from future seasons~
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
eragonDK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Dustin and Luke Seltzer

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:29am »

For me

1. Marc/Rovi
2. Pam/Van
3. Andrew/Syeon
4. Ernie/Jeena
IP Logged

American Idol: Brooke, David, Ramiele
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Eragon_Amazing_Race_Main_Page
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 10:48am »

Too early for an allstars, and stay on topic please. Smiley
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 12:07pm »

YAY FOR COLLIN AND ADRIAN! Grin

It was my desired outcome lol. So i have nothing to complain.
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
Zack
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Nick/Donald for TAR12!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Feb 16th, 2008, 7:36am »

on Feb 15th, 2008, 5:37am, eragonDK wrote:
Marc/Rovi are such the biggest threat to all the racers, and they were strong, but if Marc did the RB, then they will win!!!

But Marc couldn't do the RB; he had already done 6 roadblocks, so Rovilson was forced to do it (along with Pamela and Adrian). Not to mention, Adrian blazed through that task; I suspect he could've beaten Marc as well.

Adrian mentioning how he wanted to learn about the world when he was a kid was touching. Meh season, very good ending. Bring on TARA3! (with about half the mactors)  Cheesy
IP Logged
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Feb 16th, 2008, 2:06pm »

Lol. I took a quick glance at the newspaper on my table and it said, "Singapore Duo win The Amazing Race Asia". At that time, I hadn't watched the finale yet! I was like... "WOW!!!!!" But I'm glad that it was a happy spoilage of surprise! Lol.

Anyway, can I say this, COLLIN AND ADRIAN TOTALLY TREMENDOUSLY IMMENSELY ROCK!!!!!!!!! If it hadn't been for me reading the newspaper prior to watching TARA, I perhaps wouldn't have thought they would win. I'm really, really proud of this team! And they're perhaps my favourite all-male team EVER. Not because they're from Singapore, but because they're an awesome, simply awesome team. They're nice to each other and everyone else, always work well together and are always so humble! And superb work done, Adrian! They were last to arrive at the Roadblock but first to leave! Adrian was really terrific at the Roadblock. The book of maps his mum gave him really worked! Lol. Anyway, I've never cried so much during a Finale before. I was shedding much tears of joy and pride when Collin and Adrian were running towards the finish line! Oh gosh, I just so LOVE COLLIN AND ADRIAN!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! GREAT, GREAT JOB!!!!! =D =D =D

Pamela and Vanessa, I'm really proud of them too! Honestly, this was a team I thought to be the first few teams eliminated, despite them getting first in the first leg. Who would have thought they'd last till the final three, and beat Marc and Rovilson at that! My liking for this team has improved tremendously! I was EUPHORIC that they actually beat Marc and Rovilson! Great job to you girls too! =)

Well, I actually wasn't too surprised that Marc and Rovilson came in third. Cos prior to the finale, I did have a LITTLE feeling that they MIGHT come in third and OMG THEY DID!!!!! Lol. But I can't deny that I'm still surprised that Pamela and Vanessa beat them. Very happy though. Third place is their worst position yet, and it had to happen during the finale. Nah, I'm not gonna gloat. This team has done well too, they were really unbeatable and as Allan said, it all came down to ONE Roadblock. This also goes to show that this team has more brawn than brains huh! Nevertheless, great job too, guys!

It was a really nice ending to an otherwise boring season. Probably one of the most touching finales for me. I guess it's because my favourite team won! And it's so moving to see all that achieved by a physically disabled person. Adrian has really proved to the world what he can do! He has indeed loads to be proud of! Yay, I'm just so happy that this season ended this way. Best finale for me!

COLLIN AND ADRIAN ROCK!!!!!!
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
Heather
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Feb 16th, 2008, 6:17pm »

I'm so happy right now.  I just watched the episode a couple hours ago. Grin

I really thought they were doomed when they made it to the roadblock last, but Adrian did awesome! I think that is so great how he wanted to know all about the world ever since he was little.  

I'm surprised that Marc/Rovilson came in third, but at least they took it graciously and shook hands with Adrian/Collin. Even if they were a little cocky and arrogant, they were still good racers in my opinion.
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Feb 17th, 2008, 5:05pm »

on Feb 16th, 2008, 7:36am, Zack wrote:
But Marc couldn't do the RB; he had already done 6 roadblocks, so Rovilson was forced to do it (along with Pamela and Adrian). Not to mention, Adrian blazed through that task; I suspect he could've beaten Marc as well.

Really? I also thought Marc should have done that final RB. That would be my future strategy I guess if I ever join the Race: whoever is the smartest in my team must do the Final RB, coz it almost always seem to be about smarts.

Congrats to Colin and Adrian winning, definitely deserved it.  

Hopefully the next season starts and ends in the Philippines, so that we could hopefully get a winner. :laff:
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2 3  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.