Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 11:24pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 7 discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 7 discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 7 discussion  (Read 1811 times)
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

Episode 7 discussion
« on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 9:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

1st - Geoff and Tisha (Yield)
2nd - Sam and Vince
3rd - A.D. and Fuzzie
4th - Henry and Bernie (Yielded)
5th - Ida and Tania [non-elimination]
IP Logged

Survivor Gabon: Matty|Sugar
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Episode 7 discussion
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:34am »

I really hope Ida and Tania don't get eliminated next leg.

AD and Fuzzie is the only team who hasn't won a leg yet! Go AD and Fuzzie!!

Henry and Bernie rocks man! Kick the ass of Geoff and Tisha.

Oh man, let there be a surprise next leg by eliminating G/T or S/V!! Smiley
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 4:27am »

Geoff and Tisha - Well, I thought they weren't so detestable this leg, I actually wasn't unhappy that they came in first, surprise, surprise. But of course, they're the team I like the least among the five remaining teams, so I really hope they do not end up winning. But why do I have this sneaky feeling that either they or Sam and Vince will win the race...

Sam and Vince - Lol, it was funny that they switched Henry and Bernie's suit. They're alright, still going very strong, I guess they'll be in the final three.

A.D. and Fuzzie - Nice job, coming in third! I loved the look on their faces when they were so surprised that they were third. They really breezed through the task before the pit-stop huh! Oh, I was laughing hysterically when both of them were moaning and groaning about wearing dresses. That part was HILARIOUS! LOVE A.D. AND FUZZIE!!!!!! =D =D

Henry and Bernie - Nice to see them still going strong despite being yielded. Yeah, I'm all for them kicking the asses of Geoff and Tisha! But I doubt they'll win, second place perhaps.

Ida and Tania - Was I HAPPY that this was a second NEL! When Allan said that it could be the end for them, I really thought it would be. What's more he was speaking so slowly, that suspense nearly caused a heart attack. I just hope, hope HOPE they have a chance to catch up next leg. The coming in first place penalty is much worse than stripping them of their money. Please don't let Ida and Tania be eliminated!
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
eragonDK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Dustin and Luke Seltzer

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 4:42am »

Geoff & Tisha - Great Job guys for coming in first place. Finally! I was very happy when they yielded Henry & Bernie. Well, that's part of the game. I also like the reaction of Tisha when Henry & Bernie arrived at Macao Tower! she's so cute! I just hope they'll win! Kick the ass of Henry & Bernie!

Sam & Vince - I really like how they play the game. I like the scene when Tisha told Sam that someone was yielded. It seems that his very happy! haha... Keep it up! It's also funny that they changed the suit of H&B.  

A.D. & Fuzzie - Well, I guess they improved this leg. That's it!

Henry & Bernie - I really hate this team. They were not funny at all! I just hope they'll be eliminated next!

Ida & Tania - I'm starting to like this team. I just hope they survive next leg.
IP Logged

American Idol: Brooke, David, Ramiele
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Eragon_Amazing_Race_Main_Page
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 8:49am »

Um, I'd rather have a Final 2 of AD/Fuzzie & Ida/Tania if it were up to me. Wink

Honestly. H/B & G/T are kinda being fake to each other & S/V are just boring me, but like I keep saying, better these five than the other five.
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 9:26am »

First i'll like to say i think Ida and Tania are doomed. Their seriously low edit doesn't look good to me. Many times they could have caught up but they didn't.. Which is really bad because THEY SHOULD HAVE. There was almost an 8 hours hours of operation!!

I seriously do not like Geoff and Tisha. But i love them for adding the animosity to the race. It's fun to watch a villian team race all the way to the end, and not win. It would have been like such an amazing moment. I really want to see them in the final 4, and they are my least favourite team mind you. It would be SWEET to have them eliminated at final 4 or lose at final 3. :laff:

Sam and Vince are nice people, but they are seriously boring at the same time. No other comments.

AD and Fuzzie are just HELL LOT OF FUN. They just took their time in almost EVERYTHING and still come in THIRD. They suck at the RB and it was amazing to see them reach the pitstop in third.

Henry and Bernie - I love their competitiveness and hope to see them go into the final 3 and possibly win this race. Love how they make jokes and are on good terms with AD and Fuzzie. Love how they work well with one another!

Ida and Tania, i was hoping they could catchup. But since the 2 teams i like least are FIRST AND SECOND.. i'm sorry but i really didn't root for them much. Hope they survive the next leg, with Sam and Vince out.

My ranking -
1. AD and Fuzzie
2. Henry and Bernie
3. Ida and Tania
4. Sam and Vince
Infinity - Geoff and Tisha

Who i think will make the final 3 base on HIGH EDIT -
1. Henry and Bernie
2. AD and Fuzzie
3. Geoff and Tisha

Who i think will make the final 3 base on ability -
1. Sam and Vince
2. Geoff and Tisha
3. Henry and Bernie

Who i hope to see in the final 3 -
1. AD and Fuzzie
2. Henry and Bernie
3. Tania and Ida

I'm thinking either Ida and Tania or Sam and Vince are doomed. Their seriously low edit's just so fishy. (TARA editors ain't very good at edit)

But then again, i guessed Sam and Vince would be out at 6th.. but it's Mai and Oliver instead. But then again, i guessed 4 out of 5 of the final 5 teams correctly based on edit. So i really hope at least 2 of 3 of my final 3 teams are right!!! AD and Fuzzie and Henry and Bernie for F3!!!
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 8:53pm »

I guess most people on this board want AD/Fuzzie to last, right? Wink
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 9:35pm »

Of course Raymond. I always root for Team Singapore since season 1. Cheesy
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Oct 24th, 2008, 11:05pm »

Well, I always root for the better Philippine teams/team members since Season 1 + 2 teams I wanna see win, so I don't get disappointed by the ending either way. Wink
IP Logged

Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 6:59am »

AD and Fuzzie, making the final 3, and win, would have been the most hilarious moment ever. Imagine this scenario.

*Henry and Bernie, AD and Fuzzie and Geoff and Tisha finishes last RB together* (let's just imagine they are the final 3*

*Henry and Bernie screams in excitement and rushes for a taxi*

*Geoff and Tisha cusses and rushes for a taxi*

*AD and Fuzzie saunters to get a taxi*

At the finishing line... *taxi drives in*

*AD and Fuzzie gets down, walk slowly to finishing line*

AD: Oh we won?
Fuzzie: That's wow. Surprising and amazing.
AD: Are you kidding us?
Fuzzie: WE WON?
AD: We really won?
Allan: *rolleyes* Yes..

:laff:
IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 7:18am »

I'm thinking it would be more like this *quoting your post*:

*2 of Henry and Bernie/Geoff and Tisha/Ida and Tania/Sam and Vince and AD and Fuzzie finishes last RB together*

*Geoff blows whistle and annoys everyone there*

*2 of Henry and Bernie/Geoff and Tisha/Ida and Tania/Sam and Vince scream in excitement/anticipation/anxiety/panic and rushes for a taxi*

*AD and Fuzzie saunters to get a taxi*

At the finishing line... *taxi drives in*

*AD and Fuzzie gets down, walk slowly to finishing line*

AD: Oh we won?
Fuzzie: That's wow. Surprising and amazing.
AD: Are you kidding us?
Fuzzie: WE WON?
AD: We really won?
Allan: *rolleyes* Yes..  

:laff:
IP Logged

Puppet
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

biting your head off

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 9:44am »

Geoff isn't that bad Tongue

I can't imagine if A.D. and Fuzzie winning any of the other 4 teams in a footrace. It would be super hilarious.
IP Logged

alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 10:33am »

Ida and Tania caught up with them but lost the lead again when their taxi brought them to the wrong place.. i felt ARGH!!! for them..  

i cant believe as Chinese, Sam and Vince duno the order of Chinese Zodiac. and i felt that this is a good leg. i thought they would ask them to jump off the tower but NO. they had to climb to the top which is a good idea!!  

They touched on everything about Macau! Dragonboat, Lion Dance and Gambling!! i like it!

too bad Geoff and Tisha won this leg. But i must say that Yield was strategically well used!! Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.