Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 5:39am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Top 10 Performance Discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   The Idols Shows
   American Idol
(Moderators: lakelady, Isle_be_back)
   Top 10 Performance Discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Top 10 Performance Discussion  (Read 960 times)
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Top 10 Performance Discussion
« on: Mar 27th, 2008, 8:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Syesha - She was sensational and BOO to Simon. I think she doesn't deserve to belong in the Bottom 2 at all! BOO to America!

Chikezie - Wrong choice of song, amazing singer though. He just doesn't have the X-factor for being an idol. If he wins, he will probably do another Reuben Studdard.

Ramiele - She's sick, but i really think she should be in the Bottom 3. She's one of those who hasn't been performing up to standard.

Jason - I seriously think he's freaking boring. What's with the guitar EVERY single time? It's like you're watching someone performing at the subway. And his dress sense. URGH. My bottom 3.

Carly - Song choice was great. Amazing! Carly's one of the better girls! Whoohoo~~~

David - Okay, i have to say i really think he performed the song really well. I'm not much of a rocker fan, but i really have to agree that it's one of the best performances of the night.

Brooke - The starting was priceless, like what Randy said. It was cool to see her started wrong and just went on with restarting. The way she did it was splendid and beautiful. But she must make sure she doesn't commit the mistake again. I disagree with the judges though, i think the band blends in with her singing and makes the song nicer. I mean, she can't always just sit at the piano and perform her thing right? It's bound to get boring's like Jason's performances, so kudos to her for trying the band thingy, which is something new.  

Michael Johns - Erm, i didn't bother to view his performance cause i don't really like him. Oops.

Kristy - I have to say, even though with some arrangements and pitch problems, the song was a fantastic choice and clever song choice. She performed it really well too, it's like she did it with so much conviction that you just want to go.. YEA.. "GOD BLESS THE USA"! Lol, and i'm not even an american! The song's really nice too, i really think for once we should give credits to her for a performance well-done.

David Archuleta - I didn't bother to watch him too, i think he's boring. Okay i did, i just fast forwarded it cause i didn't like the song.

My favourites - Brooke, Syesha, Kristy, Carly, Ramiele (Basically all the girls left i'm rooting for them cause i don't give a damn about the guys, maybe except for David Cook)

My top 3 for the night - Brooke, Syesha and David
Bottom 3 - Jason, Ramiele and David Archuleta
What i thought America would vote to be in the bottom 3 - Jason, Chikezie, Kristy
Outcome - Jason Chikezie and Syesha (shocker), with Chikezie leaving us forever~ Sad

I didn't think Chikezie deserve to go at this round yet, not a front-runner.. but not so soon at least. Sigh.

I was hoping that Jason will go, but he seems to have many fans?
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2008, 8:32pm by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

Re: Top 10 Performance Discussion
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 5:55am »

Syesha. I thought her performance was too boring and some parts appear to be unappealing. Syesha's a great talent but she has no appeal.

Chikezie. He lost just because of a wrong song choice, I agree. Doesnt fit his voice well. Good voice,not really a star material for me though. I have been seeing him to go for the next three rounds, and didnt think it would be so soon.

Ramiele. Like her, but she's sick. She has a really nice voice.

Jason. I want him out. He's boring me to death. And really, I cant see any poiint of him staying there. He should have gone out instead of Chikezie.

Carly. Came off too strong but she has a great voice. I can see her as someone who will get a surprise elimination in the mid of the pack.

David Cook. Oh man. This guy can really sing. He's brilliant with the arrangement. Really liked it.

Brooke White. One of the best this night. She really rocks. Cheesy I really love her. She has the appealing sense and the voice to prep her up in the Final 2. This girl can beat any guy who she'll be facing at the Finals, if given a chance.

Michael Johns had a really nice performance. Really someone who's gonna bring you in the edge of your seat. He'll definitely gonna be a top contender for the title. Cheesy I love him. He rocks.

Kristy was soo lucky to choose that song. Urgh. She sang it pretty well.

Archuleta. Nothing new. Nothing really surprised me. No variation but has a great fanbase. He'll survive with that. The new Sanjaya Malakar Cheesy

Jason has many girl fans. Id really want him out too.
Syesha was kind of not a shocker to me, again, she's got no appeal Sad Though I like her
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 7:00pm »

I loved Syesha's performance.  I thought it was great and she didn't deserve to be in the bottom 3, in my opinion.  

Brooke, as usual, I thought was great.  Her voice is beautiful and its sort of refreshing on this show.

Carly gave an outstanding performance, I thought.

Chikizie, David Archuleta and Jason Castro: Yuck

Kristy Lee Cook - I thought it was probably the best of the night.  The song was a perfect choice, and it sounded great!

IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 7:01pm »

Oh, and I downloaded Ramiele's studio version on iTunes, and I think that it sounds much better than anybody else's studio versions...except for Carly's. Tongue
IP Logged

eragonDK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Dustin and Luke Seltzer

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28th, 2008, 10:45pm »

on Mar 28th, 2008, 7:01pm, Jake wrote:
Oh, and I downloaded Ramiele's studio version on iTunes, and I think that it sounds much better than anybody else's studio versions...except for Carly's. Tongue

Brooke White's studio version is very amazing.... and also david archuleta....
IP Logged

American Idol: Brooke, David, Ramiele
http://www.wiki-site.com/index.php/Eragon_Amazing_Race_Main_Page
Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29th, 2008, 12:51pm »

On the performances

LOVE - Michael Johns. Awesome song choice, and his performance was simply amazing! I'm totally rooting for him now, and I think he'll go far.

LIKE - David Cook, he's one bold contestant, always taking risks. But his risks always pay off! Great song choice! He reminds me of Blake Lewis from the previous season, but I like David so much more and he's a much, much better singer. I won't be surprised if he makes the final two. Kristy Lee Cook chose a great song, I really, really loved her performance! I liked Carly's performance too, even though the judges didn't seem to like it hmm. She's an awesome singer!

The rest were okay, didn't get me jumping out of my seat.

Currently rooting for Michael Johns, Carly, Brooke, Jason, Ramiele.
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Apr 5th, 2008, 3:30am »

Ramiele's out and I dont know why.

Kristy, Jason or David A should have been gone :c
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.