Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 5:20am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Top 8 Discussion »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   The Idols Shows
   American Idol
(Moderators: lakelady, Isle_be_back)
   Top 8 Discussion
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Top 8 Discussion  (Read 743 times)
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Top 8 Discussion
« on: Apr 9th, 2008, 6:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Syesha - I totally think, that idols shouldn't sing the past idols songs unless they think they can outsing them. Obviously with her skills, she's never going to be on par with Fantasia, even though technically she sang it well, she still couldn't connect to the audience because obviously when she sing the song, everyone will be thinking - "I think Fantasia sings better". And i think that's going to cost her alot of votes. I love her performance anyway and thinks she sang the song fabulously, but i just thought she's digging her own grave.

Jason Castro - I'm starting to think he's a joke. It's just very weird for him to take his guitar week by week and starts strumming and singing. It's so boring, it's extremely weird and even with the okay vocals accompanied, i can't help but to think that's the maximum he can go to. Yes, his vocals might be really good, but it's really boring to watch him.

Kristy Lee Cook - I'm sorry if there's any Kristy haters, but i actually like her and her voice. She might be the weakest one left, but i'm actually supporting her to go as far as she can! Love her performance today!

David Archuleta - Okay, i admit. I love him now after hearing him sing Angels. He reminded me of how i used to love the song and i immediately went to download the song. When an idol made me want to listen and watch their performance again and again, it means i like their performance. And right now, i think he has just made me done that. I went to rewatch the performance 3 times at least.

Michael Johns - I like his singing, but it seems as though he's screaming through the whole song. And his image doesn't really portray him as a rocker... so... i don't know. And wow, the judges agree with me!

Brooke White - Sorry, i thought it was boring. Very boring. Didn't like it. Never a fan of her anyway. And i'm sorry, i find her fake too. Sad

David Cook - I thought the starting was crap, but towards the end, i love the song. Not a fan of his anyway, but i thought he was really really really brave to go down all the way to the judges. But the starting was extremely crappish, sorry.

Carly - Okay performance for me as well. But, i love the performance because it's not as boring as the others.

My bottom three - Jason, Brooke and Michael
America's bottom three probably - Kristy, Carly, Syesha

I think all the guys should be safe this week. If there's one guy who would be in the bottom 3, it would beMichael replacing Kristy i think.

Anyway, my best performance for the night should go to David Archuleta and worst performance of the night, Jason.. because i think at this point of time.. one should be competiting to win, and not just get through for ANOTHER week.
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Top 8 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 11:13pm »

Quote:
America's bottom three probably - Kristy, Carly, Syesha  

I think all the guys should be safe this week. If there's one guy who would be in the bottom 3, it would be Michael replacing Kristy i think.

Wow. Shocked
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 11:16pm »

And i think, nobody watches American Idol this season anymore anyway. *rolleyes*
IP Logged

Ruth
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

TAR 14 Pre-show Favourites!

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 11:47am »

^^ Lol! I do! But I was too disappointed with the results to post anything here. Michael Johns should NOT be eliminated. Cry
IP Logged

Survivor Tocantins: Carolina` Brendan` Erinn` JT` Sierra`
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.