Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:06pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Live Feeds - Happy Valentine's Day »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Live Feeds & Spoilers
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Live Feeds - Happy Valentine's Day
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Live Feeds - Happy Valentine's Day  (Read 827 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Live Feeds - Happy Valentine's Day
« on: Feb 14th, 2008, 3:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OK.. I can't get the feeds up, but I have been reading various recaps all day... and about thirty mins into reading it dawned on me they keep talking about Sharon... WTH??  SHARON?? She's not there anymore??  So, I back up to the point where they were on Trivia for hours last night and I gave up and went to bed.. and apparently the Trivia bit was to inform everyone about why Neil left the game ... still no details, and when they start to discuss him, they switch the feed camera to someone else... apparently it's not gonna get leaked until the next show.

Anywho... Joshua got to pick either Jacob or Sharon to come back and be his partner.. and he picked Sharon and now she's back... tada...  

Other than that.. not much to tell... from what I can tell these are whiny, b*tchy, "bad girls" because everything I'm reading is how they all have sided up and hate each other... doesn't take long...  

On a brighter note... Joshuah did comment that they have a short season and that casting for BB summer has already started... thanks for that leak Josh, it looks like we do get both.. woohoo.. Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

Re: Live Feeds - Happy Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 6:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG! SHARON!! YAY!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.