Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 6:26am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Hayden Moss »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Big Brother
   Big Brother Discussion
(Moderators: JP, lakelady, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Hayden Moss
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hayden Moss  (Read 725 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Hayden Moss
« on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 8:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name: Hayden Moss
Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, athletic and charming  
Favorite activities: Snowboarding, weightlifting, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with friends  
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being around people that I don't agree with 24/7  
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Messy people or people who just don't pull their own weight
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" It would be hard if my alliances get voted off.  
What are you afraid of: I'm afraid to fly  
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a part of Arizona State University Baseball, the best program in the country  
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Hang Loose. I like to have fun and just do my thing no matter what people think of me  
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I grew up in the country and from an early age I was taught to be tough and face your problems head on. I'm not afraid of conflict.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.