Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 9:04am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « TV Guide's Watercooler Notes »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   TV Guide's Watercooler Notes
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: TV Guide's Watercooler Notes  (Read 357 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

TV Guide's Watercooler Notes
« on: Oct 7th, 2005, 8:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lost
I was getting a little worried when the beginning of tonight's episode rehashed, again, what we'd already seen for the last two weeks in the hatch. But it finally progressed beyond what happened after Jack recognized Desmond. And we got to see a creepy little film that is clearly jumpy and missing some key parts. But who the heck is this Hanso guy who is funding this whole Swan-Dharma plan? Why'd they have to go and give me nightmares by showing that blurry, far-off picture of him? What is the significance of having each pair committed to service for 540 days? And if the Dharma Initiative was created in 1970, why was the copyright on the film 1980? Did it take 10 years to implement, or was it up and running for that long before things went really bad? And why was the orientation film hidden behind a copy of The Turn of the Screw? What exactly does a spooky ghost story about a governess have to do with this island? Is Desmond not real? And I've got to know, what exactly did Locke think it was going to be like when he got into the hatch? Does he know something about this whole electromagnetic field that we don't? He gets odder and odder each week, and the whole backstory with Katey Sagal didn't really help matters. I get that he'd be ticked off at the fake dad who stole his kidney, but sitting outside of his house every night is not going to do any good. He's a clever guy; I'm sure he could have figured out a nice plan for payback if he put his mind to it. Hmm… maybe he did, and that's how he ended up in the wheelchair.  

On the other side of the island, Ana-Lucia totally scammed our boys and looked like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider coming out of the pit holding on to a rope and carrying Sawyer's gun. I don't know if these people are crazy or just power hungry, or even if they are all from the plane, but those are all things I can't wait to find out.  — Angel Cohn

IP Logged
luci
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

Re: TV Guide's Watercooler Notes
« Reply #1 on: Oct 7th, 2005, 9:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks for adding the watercooler notes!
As to what's going on, guess we have to  
ponder this each week, again!  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and
can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.