Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 9:14am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Four Years Ago »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Four Years Ago
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Four Years Ago  (Read 755 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Four Years Ago
« on: Jan 22nd, 2006, 3:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I really think there is something connecting all the Losties that happened four years ago.  I've been rewatching episodes this weekend, and keep hearing "four years."  Four years since Hurley's grandfather had his pacemaker surgery, four years since Jack/Sarah/Mr. Rutherford/Desmond incident, four years since Locke's accident, four years since Sawyer's birthday wish (the one about being attacked by a woman or something.. season 1, him and Kate.. I'll find exactly where it was), four years since Sam Toomey commited suicide... just lots of "four years" ago in here...  

I'm rewatching all the episodes trying to find more...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Karwil
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

Bizzy Bone 4 eva

aithne_karwil   aithnekarwil
View Profile

Re: Four Years Ago
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14th, 2006, 2:44pm »

I just read that there is a car accident theme.
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2006, 2:45pm by Karwil » IP Logged

"Nobody move, I've dropped my brain" - Jack Sparrow.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15th, 2006, 4:46am »

Well, there's the car accident of Jack's wife and Shannon's father; Kate was in a car accident when Tom was killed, there was an accident when the marshall caught her, Sam Toomey's wife lost her left in a car accident; Micheal was hit by a car - any more I missed?  I would be willing to bet Locke's paralysis has to do with a car accident...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Karwil
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

Bizzy Bone 4 eva

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 15th, 2006, 4:23pm »

No. I mean it's apparently the same car. I'll get you a link to the site where I read it.
IP Logged

Karwil
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

Bizzy Bone 4 eva

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15th, 2006, 4:26pm »

Okay, right at the bottom of this page  
http://au.yahoo.com/lost/clue/six.html

sentence starts "Rewatch you season one dvds and ..." coz I don't wanna ruin it for other people who don't click the link.  

And as for the whole 4 year thing, maybe it's because 4 is one of the numbers. 4,8,15,16,23,42 maybe you'll see the other numbers occur in other situations. Like, how long was it before walt was reunited with his father, how was he etc.  

I really don't know because my tv is really dark so i only get half the story. Lost is terrible to watch on this tv.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2006, 4:30pm by Karwil » IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 16th, 2006, 12:04am »

ahhh... I'll have to go back and watch my dvd's.. see if it's the same car... would be a rather interesting link if the same car has been involved in several accidents!!

Interesting... they all did look alike... especially the ones with Kate and Michael... even the wheel covers were the same!  The one with Locke looked newer.. though it could be meant to be the same car at different times, different years, etc.  The license plate on the Locke one was diff from the one on Kate's, also...
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2006, 3:50am by yesteach » IP Logged

Karwil
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

Bizzy Bone 4 eva

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 20th, 2006, 12:10am »

The licence plate thing is easy to get around. I don't know how it works in the US byt in Australia you need to register the car in each state you drive it in. So if my car is registered in my state and I visit another state, I gotta get it approved. So they could've done that.

I only wish I had it on dvd so I could rewatch it. But with this tv there's probably no point.
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:35pm »

I'm bumping this up... due to the "four years in the wheelchair connection with Locke this week"
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.