Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 2:48pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Pilot - Parts 1 and 2 (February 22) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Pilot - Parts 1 and 2 (February 22)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pilot - Parts 1 and 2 (February 22)  (Read 377 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Pilot - Parts 1 and 2 (February 22)
« on: Feb 14th, 2006, 5:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This week is a two hour repeat of the series pilot... not sure why they're going back THAT far... but maybe there's something there we're supposed to see.  I do know that when I rewatched season 1 last month, I noticed things that I didn't notice before... simply because NOW I know they were important, and THEN I didn't.
-----------------------

Pilot, Parts 1 & 2" -- After Oceanic flight 815 crash lands, the 48 survivors find themselves on an island of harsh terrain, cruel weather and dark secrets, including a frightful creature that stalks the jungle. Strangers all, even those related by blood, the survivors' pasts - their ethics, religions, politics and attitudes - threaten to jeopardize the group's ability to endure. However, thanks to the calm leadership of quick-thinking Jack and level-headed Kate, the group has hope for survival and rescue. Meanwhile, the discovery of a transceiver among the plane's wreckage and the thought that rescue could be imminent temporarily raises the castaways' spirits. Still, the island's mysteries continue to baffle, with the discovery of handcuffs, a gun and an animal that shouldn't be able to survive in a tropical climate, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network (Rebroadcast. OAD: 9/22&29/04).

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael and Ian Somerhalder as Boone.

Guest starring in "Pilot, Parts 1 & 2" are Emilie de Ravin as Claire, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Fredric Lane as marshal, Kimberley Hawryluk as flight attendant no. 1, John Dixon as flight attendant no. 2, Michelle Arthur as flight attendant no. 3 and Greg Grunberg as pilot.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.