Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 2:45pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Lockdown (March 29) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Lockdown (March 29)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lockdown (March 29)  (Read 1415 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Lockdown (March 29)
« on: Mar 13th, 2006, 1:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Lockdown" - When the hatch suddenly takes on a life of its own, Locke is forced to enlist the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest starring are Kevin Tighe as Cooper, Katey Sagal as Helen, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Andrea Gabriel as Nadia, Geoffrey Rivas as Father Chuck and Theo Coumbis as Jimmy Bane.

"Lockdown" was written by Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof and directed by Stephan Williams.

Promotional Photos
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2006, 4:27am by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Lockdown (March 29)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13th, 2006, 1:42pm »

There's also rumour (from Kristen) that Locke will be on crutches for the rest of the season... so he may get wounded or lose the "healing" in this episode.  As for the "unlikely ally," I'm guessing Henry Gale, as they'd be trapped in there together if for some reason the blast doors decide to close...  

Lots of speculation about why Nadia is in this episode... some connection to Locke or just in passing, like Kate's mom was in Sawyer's flashback...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 13th, 2006, 2:38pm »

its possible the unlikely alley is sawyer. and do u think the people who r goin' to look for henry gales "story" is gonna get guns from sawyer?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 13th, 2006, 2:57pm »

The promo pics show Charlie with a gun (in The Whole Truth)... question is... did he get it from Sawyer, or take it from the stash before he told Sawyer where they were??
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29th, 2006, 11:00pm »

OMG!!! I thought last week was good.. this week was amazing!!!  I'm watching now for the second time... trying to make out the voice on the speaker... if they keep like this, the rest of the season should be amazing!!

Trying to get a transcript of the dialogue and a picture of the hatch diagram... Fuselage's server keeps going down.. lol... it's always this way on Wednesday... Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2006, 11:03pm by yesteach » IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29th, 2006, 11:04pm »

Best I've found so far...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/gumpy500/snapshot_j_2006329_.jpg
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2006, 11:05pm by yesteach » IP Logged

Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 3:56am »

What does that Hatch diagram mean?? Anyone? Kudos to anyone who can decrypt that.  They are in the Swan Hatch right?

Who was Nadia?  Someone mentioned that above.

So this Henry Gale storyline is pretty interesting.  WHo is this guy?  Obviously not some black dude as seen in pic ID.
IP Logged
ilove2dance
ForumsNet Member
Puerto_Rico 

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 4:55am »

Ok, My dvr didn't record the final minutes of the episode and the previews for next week. Can someone tell? It stopped recording when Sayid was pushing Henry against the wall and saying there was no woman in the grave. Please desperate!! .to now
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 6:58am »

The only thing after was sayid telling henry that it wasnt a woman in the grave, it was a man. Then he holds up a driver's licence showing a black man named "Henry Gale" The End

Preview showed Losties warming into the jungle, I'm guessing it was the food they were swarming about. Then Hurley sees this bald guy in a bathrobe run through the jungle. he's asking if anyone saw it and Sawyer tells him he's crazy and he attacks Sawyeryeling he's not crazy...the Hurley and Libby on a cliff Ibby telling him "no, you're gonna hurt yourself" Personally looked to me like she was trying to "help" him right off the edge of the cliff... I'll see if I can locate a link tothe preview online and post it.

US Preview

Canadian Preview
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2006, 12:23pm by yesteach » IP Logged

ilove2dance
ForumsNet Member
Puerto_Rico 

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 8:42am »

thasnks a lot. Great ending! love the episode.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 11:15am »

on Mar 30th, 2006, 3:56am, Deekeryu wrote:
What does that Hatch diagram mean?? Anyone? Kudos to anyone who can decrypt that.  They are in the Swan Hatch right?

Yes they're in The Swan (which looks like it's at the bottom of the diagram).
Quote:

Who was Nadia?  Someone mentioned that above.

The woman whose house Locke inspected, when he said you and you're husband are getting a good house... and she said something like "if I had a husband"... that was Nadia...

Quote:

So this Henry Gale storyline is pretty interesting.  WHo is this guy?  Obviously not some black dude as seen in pic ID.

I think he's one of the "others" but then I've thought that all along...

IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 1:27pm »

on Mar 30th, 2006, 3:56am, Deekeryu wrote:

OK, tons of translation/speculation going on with the diagram.  The Fuselage already has over 400posts on just the hatch diagram... I'll sort through and see what I can find.  Current thought on most of the boards I frequent is that it was drawn by Kelvin/Desmond/someone who lived in the hatch.  Maybe taking notes when the door was down for lockdown (as the current belief seems to be that the lockdown occurs with the food drop), which would give them time to do their drawing/writing.  I'll put together what all is out there and post a thread on the diagram.
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 2:01pm »

It makes sense that the lockdown was related to the food drop.  I love that they put that in.  That gives a means to continue with Hurley's weight, etc.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 11:44pm »

Anyone else think it looked like Libby was about to push Hurley on that cliff?  I kept thinking, she's gonna act like she's helping then shove him over... I think she has serious anger issues where Hurley is concerned... also beginning to wonder if she followed (read - stalked!!) Hurley to Australia??  We know she lied about how he knows her (he was no where near her on the plane, she was definitely a patient in the hospital with him!!), she may be there to do him in??
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Mar 31st, 2006, 12:29pm »

Interesting...
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Apr 1st, 2006, 12:56pm »

I rewatched this again last night on iTunes download and the speaker, when Locke first hears it while riding the bike, says "20 minutes to lockdown" or at least it sounds like "20."  I still think the lockdown was associated with the food drop.  As for being locked out of the computer/clock room - maybe that's why the warning.. he was supposed to go to the computer and stay until the lockdown was over, so he could reset the clock...

Other question.. where did that food drop come from?  If it had been a plane, wouldn't someone have noticed that??  Maybe that's what the balloon was for... tho I think I would notice a balloon too...
IP Logged

Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Apr 1st, 2006, 7:16pm »

Why does the doors have to come down during this lockdown in one room though?

And why didn't Lock just climb up into the vent to get to the computer instead of trying to pry up the blast door with Henry?

Food drop probably came from a plane, that is, power had to shut off temporarily or it would have been shot down or someting if the defense system of the island was in place.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Apr 1st, 2006, 10:26pm »

Well, we don't know that the doors only came down in one room... we only see the one room.  As for the door vs. the vent, I don't think in the beginning the idea was to get to the computer, the idea was to get out of the room - escape from the lockdown.  

I still don't see how a plane could fly over and drop off food and no one else notice or hear it...
IP Logged

Insane 4 Survivor
ForumsNet Member
USA 

My New Home

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Apr 2nd, 2006, 10:21am »

I have no idea why the doors come down but there were originally teams of people so one probably went to the computer and the other stayed in the living quarters. That's how and when the drawing was done. I think that the blacklights are some form of emergency backup lights also, maybe the doors are on main power and when everything shuts off they automatically go to the down position .....  just my rambling thoughts
IP Logged

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
Frank Sinatra
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Apr 2nd, 2006, 12:16pm »

I have to assume the blast doors block out every room in there, not just the one.  As far as the food drop, you also have to assume they are dropping food at more than one hatch - possibly all 6.  So, not only do they have to fly over and drop the food, they have to circle the island and make multiple drops...
IP Logged
Xochitl
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: Apr 16th, 2006, 7:49pm »

It's a bit puzzling. The food is for the swan hatch, but Desmond said he never went out because of some disease up there and quarantine, then how one supposed to get the food?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Apr 16th, 2006, 9:03pm »

he never saidhe didnt go out...he took the vaccines, just like they gave claire for the baby.  remenber, he told kate where the other door was and to turn it hard because it sticks...
IP Logged

Xochitl
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Apr 19th, 2006, 1:29am »

oh,i see. guess i didn't pay too much attention into it.

IP Logged
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: Apr 19th, 2006, 3:53pm »

There was still lots of food stored in the pantry, and they just did another drop with a whole lot more food.  What's all the food for?  It could feed an army, all that..
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.