Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 2:49pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « S.O.S. (April 12) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   S.O.S. (April 12)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: S.O.S. (April 12)  (Read 381 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

S.O.S. (April 12)
« on: Mar 27th, 2006, 11:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"S.O.S." - Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest starring are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Wayne Pygram as Isaac and Donna Smallwood as Aussie woman.

"S.O.S." was written by Steven Maeda & Leonard Dick and directed by Eric Laneuville.

Promotional Photos
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2006, 11:40pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: S.O.S. (April 12)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13th, 2006, 8:25pm »

I didn't understand why all the people left Bernard.  He wasn't that bad of a leader.  He just wanted to do something to have people rescue them.  And that's not a bad idea.  Since obviously something flew over the island.

I thought Bernard and Rose were together since a very young age, but I was wrong.

That Henry Gale character  smirking and grinning his way.  Sayid should do that torture thing that he did with Sawyer to get information from him.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Apr 14th, 2006, 12:08am »

I think it's strange also, like Bernard said, that they're all just so resigned to being there.. they're building structures and taking up residence... strange.

As for Bernard and Rose, I too was surprised to find the trip to Australia was a honeymoon trip!!  

And that Henry Gale.. OMG.. Michael Emerson creeps me out no matter what he's in... Sad

I loved the scene with Locke and Rose in the airport.. wonder if Locke remembers that incident.. even if they've discussed it before... they both had such  unreadable looks when she mentioned it...
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2006, 11:09pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 14th, 2006, 12:23am »

I think Locke has suspicion of what Rose had from her pills, but I could be wrong.

It seemed to me that they had been talking to each other, and know that the island has done something to cure their ailments.
IP Logged
Pocket
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Apr 14th, 2006, 3:52pm »

I find it odd that Rose and Locke are healed by the island or something on the island, yet Desmond took bottles of medicine or vaccine, and the others are looking for some cure or other.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Apr 14th, 2006, 11:39pm »

But we don't know why they are taking the vaccines or what the meds are... or for that matter, who these "others" are...  

To me, Desmond was just a guy who happened to be in the wrong place at the right time and got stuck pushing a button.  So, now here you are.. no idea where, and this guy shows you this video and tells you "push the button."  Also, since the quarantine was on the inside of the hatch door, not the outside.. perhaps it was a control factor.. make them THINK there is a danger outside to keep them inside.. pushing the button.  The "vaccines" could be nothing, just another control mechanism...
IP Logged

Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Apr 15th, 2006, 2:12pm »

I agree, they could be nothing more than a placeebo, or something that makes them more complacent.
IP Logged
Xochitl
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Apr 16th, 2006, 7:14pm »

Do you think Desmond is one of them? he never explained how he ended up on the island.  
I love how they put the character Henry Gale in there, that guy is creepy! These people keep stressing they are good people, are they a cult or something?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Apr 16th, 2006, 7:17pm »

Desmond did say how he got there.. he was on the "round the world race" when his boat crashed on the island.  I don't think he's one of the others, though.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.