Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 24th, 2024, 8:28pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « "Two for the Road" (May 3) - Spoilerish! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   "Two for the Road" (May 3) - Spoilerish!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: "Two for the Road" (May 3) - Spoilerish!  (Read 386 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

"Two for the Road" (May 3) - Spoilerish!
« on: Apr 7th, 2006, 9:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"Two for the Road" - Jack and Kate bring an exhausted Michael back to the camp, and with him, news about "The Others." Meanwhile, Ana Lucia attempts to get the prisoner to confess, and Hurley plans a surprise date for Libby, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

Re: "Two for the Road" (May 3) - Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24th, 2006, 1:30pm »

wat is ana lucia gonna try and make him confess, Where they are or where they came from?
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 4th, 2006, 6:03am »

can I just say Holy freaking crapHuh

I totally did not see the ending coming, and I thought I was spoiled!! ok A-L i coulda guessed, but Not libby!! And I certainly didn't think Micheal would be the one to do it!!

So did he do it to get Walt back, was that his task? What about Henry??  God Next Wednesday can't come soon enough!!!
IP Logged
Pocket
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 4th, 2006, 9:06am »

Last night's show was a shocker.  I never expected Anna Lucia and Jack's Dad to be in Australia together.  I certainly wondered last week, why Michael was running hysterically.  Do you think he's been a prisoner and tortured or brainwashed, and turned loose to bring the survivors to them?   I'm intrigued all over again.
IP Logged
Piccute
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 4th, 2006, 9:12am »

I think Michael did what he did to ensure that Jack and Locke would be angry enough to seek revenge on the others...

He clearly shot himself in the shoulder at the end, so he is going to say that Henry killed Ana Lucia (and I dont think Libby is dead)....the rest of the group will be so angry, they will surely go find the others...
IP Logged
ilove2dance
ForumsNet Member
Puerto_Rico 

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 4th, 2006, 11:19am »

again my dvr stopped recording before the show ended. The last thing that i saw when Michael said I;m sorry and shot ana lucia. What happened next and where can I see the previews for next week? Love the episode!! Someone please describe what happened in detail in the final minutes. Thanks.
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 4th, 2006, 11:40am »

After Michael Shot A-L, Libby walked in, said "Oh My God" and Michael shot her as well.  

Then he goes into the locked room and releases Henry Gale, then Michael shoots himself in the shoulder and THE END

Previews:  "She's dead"(Kate's voice) and a picture of A-L dead.  Then Eko falling off a cliff and Hurley saying to Someone "Glad you're all right man"  
Thats all i can remember right now
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: May 4th, 2006, 5:57pm »

I was on a flight to a conference last night and had to wait until today to see the epi on iTunes.  Was late back to my meeting after lunch as I was watching the last seconds... rushing to the elevator and thanking God that I was at the same hotel as the conference!!  

I'll post the previews for next week as soon as I go find them, in the previews thread... Smiley
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.