Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 6:23am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Ji Yeon »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Ji Yeon
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ji Yeon  (Read 938 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Ji Yeon
« on: Mar 8th, 2008, 2:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke's camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter crew's mission when they meet the ship's Captain.  

Guest starring are Sam Anderson as Bernard, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Marc Vann as doctor, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Lanny Joon as Dr. Bae, Simon Rhee as shopkeeper, Zoe Bell as Regina, Christine Kim as admitting nurse, Lynette Garces as another nurse, David Yew as Chinese security agent and George Kee Cheung as Chinese ambassador.
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Ji Yeon
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 10:01pm »

O M G... I love this show!!!  This episode was insane!!  Poor Sayid and Des living on canned lima beans  Kiss

Juliet - lucky she's still breathing.. what a b*tch... I can't believe she told Jin about Sun..  Shocked

The freaking flashback/forward - never occurred to me they were opposite.. I felt so stupid when I read an email list and saw that.. duh!  The year of the Dragon should have given me the clue - was years ago.. and not due again for a while... and I'm sure there was a whoosh, I just didn't listen for it..  

I knew all along it was Michael on the boat, but couldn't believe the captain admitted it was Widmore's boat THEN said BEN was responsible for the fake crashHuh I'm guessing it's Widmore whose responsible!

That was the cutest baby EVER...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 14th, 2008, 6:30pm »

yea at first i didnt realize that it was a flashword/flashback until i spoke to my sister and then she made it clear to me
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18th, 2008, 11:50am »

Yea, the Year of the Dragon definitely threw me off a bit. I knew 2000 was the Year of the Dragon, and I thought .... "2004 was the year they crashed, the next Dragon year is 2012?? Doesn't make sense..." At first I thought it was a flash back, and that Sun and Jin already had a baby but lost it. GRRR!! lol those writers mislead us. hehe.

How come Jin's death date was the date of the crash?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18th, 2008, 1:56pm »

Lots of speculating that it's the date of the crash because he didn't leave the island with Sun, he stayed behind and that the story is all the others are "dead" so he's still alive on the island??
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.