Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 4:52am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « The Shape of Things to Come (April 24) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   The Shape of Things to Come (April 24)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Shape of Things to Come (April 24)  (Read 947 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

The Shape of Things to Come (April 24)
« on: Apr 24th, 2008, 7:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

(Ben and Sayid centric)

Locke's camp comes under attack, and Jack tries to discover the identity of a body that has washed ashore.
Guest starring are Ken Leung as Miles, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Marc Vann as doctor, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Yetide Badaki as desk clerk, Kaveh Kardan as merchant, Faran Tahir as Ishmael Bakir and Sean Douglas Hoban as Doug.

-----------------

Rumour has it there will be several deaths in the attack on Camp Locke... should be a great night!
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: The Shape of Things to Come (April 24)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27th, 2008, 12:20pm »

OMG... this has to be one of the best episodes yet!  I laughed, I cried, I actually cheered for Smokey to kill something... it was awesome!  

Questions: Does Ben control Smokey?  Why can't he kill Widmore?  Was Bakir really the one who killed Nadia, or did Ben have a hand in it? (that sly little smirk of his as he turned away from Sayid made me really wonder...)

I'm still shaking my head over the fact that not only did they kill off a 16 year old - but she was executed by a mercenary... fairly risky for "primetime TV."
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Apr 27th, 2008, 1:05pm »

yea it was a good episode no doubt, but theres just one thing that doesnt make sense, claire's house got blown up by a bazooka and she's fine 10 minutes later now wats that about?
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27th, 2008, 1:38pm »

I thought the same thing, but someone on one of the email lists I'm on suggested that she was outside the house in the back yard, that Sawyer goes through the rubble to get to her... I'll have to go back and watch again (it's downloading from iTunes now...)  That would make sense, as it would just be the blast and she could be under the remains... or the island protected her... ??
IP Logged

Pocket
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Apr 27th, 2008, 5:20pm »

I agree it was one of the best shows ever.  I wondered about who killed Nadia as well.  Ben is known for his manipulation, but he couldn't save Alex.  Ben kept talking about "rules" as though he and Widmore are playing a game...very odd.   Ben's leap through time and space was literally too cool.   It must be cold when you leap or he leaped by way of a cold spot...the parka added a bizarre touch.  He was an anti-hero version of Indiana Jones, this episode.  When Sawyer dug out Claire, there was grass beyond her...she must have been in the yard or was blown out.
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 27th, 2008, 7:20pm »

I didn't like it that they killed off Alex. Sad

How did Ben manage to "teleport" himself to Africa? And he can't kill Widmore. Too many questions. At least the reason why Sayid works for Ben has been answered.
IP Logged
Im_Lost
ForumsNet Member
USA 

trapsteryadig
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Apr 29th, 2008, 9:25pm »

yea i dont get the whole "rules" thing, and by them killing alex it just shows how ruthless and reckless these people are and can and prob. will kill anyone they do not need
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.