Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 10:07pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Spoilers for those who want to know... »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Spoilers for those who want to know...
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Spoilers for those who want to know...  (Read 1679 times)
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Spoilers for those who want to know...
« on: May 3rd, 2009, 12:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

About the death:

Quote:
know this is still pretty vague, but here you go:

Believe it or not, Jack's plan to uncrash Oceanic 815 may not be foolproof! "If you're wrong, everyone dies," says Kate. Not so much, it's just that one cascade of mistakes that leads to that one person tragically dying. Of course, someday we'll say that person's death was necessary and right, and that it closed certain important chapters in the story, and gave certain other season-six stories the launching pad they needed to really take off, but for now...it's going to suck. As we've said in the past, brace yourself for pain on the scale of Charlie's death.

and

Quote:
We will have a Charlie's-death-level emotional reaction to the character death at the end of season-there will be wailing, rending of garments and general grief. The writers probably had plenty of doubts about whether or not it was really a good idea to kill this particular character. [...] Charlie Pace and the major character that dies this season are polar opposites in at least one key physical attribute. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Personally, I'm putting my money on Hurley... much to my dismay!

« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2009, 1:03pm by yesteach » IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

Re: Spoilers for those who want to know...
« Reply #1 on: May 18th, 2009, 9:26am »

Maybe its a girl (that would be a key physical attribute). Juliettttt.... :bigcry:
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 19th, 2009, 7:20pm »

Well... from what we saw, I would say it has to be Juliet or Sayid..  

BUT - to stop your wailing - Elizabeth Mitchell has been signed as a regular in the new series "V" (which I can't WAIT for!  Because I LOVE the old 80s series), but has also been contracted for LOST - but not as a regular.. so, I'm guessing we'll still see her in flashbacks or something... Smiley
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 19th, 2009, 8:34pm »

...But that's like saying that its good that we still see Claire as a freaky ghost every once in a while. That just makes me more angry/sad (speaking of which; where is Claire?!)

I'm hoping Sayid will die. That seems more likely to create a huge impact than Juliet. I'm one of her only fans, I think. -_-
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 20th, 2009, 10:27pm »

Emilie was not signed for season 5 - but will be back as Claire for Season 6 (is what I read)...  

I like Juliet.. given a choice, I wish it had sucked Kate down that hole.. HER I can do without!
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 23rd, 2009, 4:42pm »

Kate's getting a little bit annoying, but I don't think they would ever kill her off. She's the source of too much of the drama. LOST kills off the nice characters who don't do anything dramatic (Charlie, Libby, Boone, Claire?)
IP Logged

yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 23rd, 2009, 5:41pm »

Ahhh... but IS Claire dead?  TPTB said she wasn't relevant to the season 5 story, hence the reason she wasn't signed.. but she will be back for all of the final season, from what I remember.. so I don't know that she's dead.. just missing... Smiley
IP Logged

Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: May 26th, 2009, 5:55pm »

That's why I put the question mark there. Knowing my luck, she's dead though. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.