Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 1:52pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Air Force 1 Mens »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Community
   Campus Life
(Moderators: Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Air Force 1 Mens
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Air Force 1 Mens  (Read 304 times)
rxz123
ForumsNet Member
Cuba 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Air Force 1 Mens
« on: Mar 13th, 2018, 9:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

By Xinhua special correspondent Chen Dong  

ABOARD TIANGONG-2, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- Today is Oct. 30, my 12th day on board Tiangong-2. I am Xinhua space correspondent Chen Dong.  

I would like to tell you about our in-orbit gravity-free cardiovascular experiments, or as we call the whole process the "CDS experiment," which track changes to our bodies while we are in orbit.  

The CDS device features an electrocardiograph (ECG) wire that has four leads attached to our bodies. It measures things like our heart rate and blood pressure. The device that measures our blood pressure is put onto our arms just like how a ground-based doctor would measure a patient's blood pressure. In addition, there is a sensor used to measure respiration. It is wrapped in a black bag, and we hang it from our necks to measure our chest breathing and belly breathing.  

There is also another, fairly-curious, instrument, which I am sure many of you may not have heard of. It is called a laser Doppler device. This device measures the microcirculation of our blood vessels. As far as I know, this is the first time that China has tested it in space.  

The biggest difference between a CDS experiment in space and one on the ground is ultrasound. Under zero gravity our organs are slightly displaced. As a result, organs that are usually easy to find on Earth are much more difficult to locate when in space. We have to be aware of this and move the wires accordingly.  

The data we are generating and reviewing are primarily used to monitor the difference between our body indexes up here and on Earth: we are trying to find out which ones change and do not. This precious data will be analyzed further by ground staff and will give a clearer picture of the subtle changes that occur in a gravity-free environment. ` I would like to share an interesting discovery: Normally, on Earth, we only have one artery in (either side of) our necks. But there are two in space. Earlier in the mission I misidentified the blood vessel, because the vein besides our artery becomes thicker in space.  

There are many things that I had assumed before coming up here that have proven to be wrong. For example, I had imagined that I would have a rather complete, round, bright view of Earth, with the expansive, darkness of space in the background. In fact, we are not far enough away for this -- so from the porthole, I just see part of Earth.  

Another discovery, for me, is my new-found almost super human strength, I can maneuver heavy items much easier up here than on Earth. For example, a very heavy piece of equipment on the Earth may need two or three people to carry and install onto the wall of the capsule. But in space, by gently using one hand or two fingers, I can move it as I wish. While I feel that my strength has increased all of a sudden because of being in space -- that is, sadly, not the case. In fact, it is the items that have lost weight. I think that in space it would be easy to break all sorts of weightlifting world records.  

I have only lived in space for less than a fortnight and I am still learning. I hope, my friends, to share all these new experiences with you. Enditem  

MADRID Nike Air Force 1 , Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid will look to get back to winning ways in front of their fans when they open their defense of the Champions League with a home game against Apoel Nicosia on Wednesday night.

Zinedine Zidane's men go into the game after two draws in the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium which have provoked fears that despite having signing promising young talent over the summer, the departure of Alvaro Morata and Mariano Diaz has left them short of a striker.

Those worries got worse on Saturday when Karim Benzema limped out of the 1-1 draw against Levante with a knee injury that will keep him out of action for around six months.

The return of Cristiano Ronaldo should go a long way to easing those worries as he is available for the first time since his sending off in the Spanish Supercup

Ronaldo still has another of the five-game ban he was given for pushing the referee to serve at the weekend Cheap Air Force 1 , but his return in Europe should give Madrid both firepower and a confidence boost.

Rafael Varene is still struggling with a muscle injury, but Marcelo is available before he too starts a ban for the re car he saw for kicking out at a rival in the Levante game Air Force 1 Sale , while Luka Modric and Keylor Navas are also back after being rested as part of Zidane's squad rotation policy at the weekend.

Apoel are the 'Cinderellas' of the group, but the Cypriot side has a wealth of European experience and have reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League in the past.

They showed they should be no pushover last season when they knocked Athletic Club Bilbao out of the last 32 of the Europa League and Madrid may have to be patient in order to break them down Air Force 1 Mens , although with Ronaldo no doubt keen to show what they have been missing without him, they should get their campaign for a third successive Champions League off to a smooth start.

Elsewhere Sevilla kick off their Champions League campaign with a trip to face Liverpool at Anfield on what promises to be an emotional night.  

Aftermath of powerful hurricane Irma in Florida

New freight train links E China's Rizhao Air Force 1 Womens , Central Asia

Photo exhibition on human rights progress in China held in Geneva

16th anniv. of Sept. 11 terror attacks marked in Washington D.C.

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

BERLIN Air Force 1 Mid , Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- Several leading car makers have decided not to attend the Frankfurt International Motor Show (IAA) this year, Spiegel Online magazin. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Baseball Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.