Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 1:02pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama cast »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama cast
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama cast  (Read 1495 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama cast
« on: Jan 23rd, 2006, 7:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Survivor: Guatemala's Brian Corridan took a few moments this weekend to answer some questions I've been asking past players about what they thought of the new cast.  Here's what he had to say...

MS: Who looks strongest to you, physically, strategically and based on their provided background?
Brian: I would say that Terry reminds me a lot of Tom Westman, and I would bank on him doing well. He seems to be strong both physically and mentally, and he's from my home state (CT), so that's always a plus in my book. If Sally's as big a fan of the show as she says, I would hope that she plays a great strategic game, because I hate it when fans squander their time on Survivor by playing an under-the-radar game or taking a passive, follower approach. I'm also already a huge fan of Cirie, because she seems to be taking on the role of Lydia (the woman no one would expect to do well based on physical appearance, but whose positive personality can take them far).

MS: Who is your gut feeling first boot?
Brian: My gut feeling first boot would be someone from the Older Women tribe, as the first immunity challenge has history been very physical, and I think the Older Women would be at a disadvantage there. Possibly Melinda?

MS: Who annoys you already?
Brian: Well, speaking of Melinda, she is the one that annoys me already, but I can't put my finger on why. She just seems so atypical for a Survivor contestant, and her eyes and smile in her publicity photo irrationally freak me out. I'm also doubt I'll like Shane very much, as he seems to have an abrasive personality and an inflated ego. Just a hunch. Also, if Nick and Austin prove to be nothing more than nondescript model-types, they will annoy me because those types often bring nothing to the show.

MS: Who would you ask on a date?
Brian: Misty and Sally are the closest to my type, because Misty is intelligent, and Sally is a huge Survivor fan, so those would be the two I'd ask on a date.

MS: Who is your gut feeling winner or at least final 2 or 3?
Brian: Just going solely on gut feelings, I would say Terry has the best shot of making it to the end. Again, it's the Tom W vibe.

MS: Any other initial, no-holding-back reactions you have regarding any of them?
Brian: As for the rest of the cast, Courtney and Aras look like the could be really loopy, which always makes for good tv, while Shane seriously looks like he might kill someone. Ruth Marie reminds me of Tina Wesson, and Danielle reminds me of Steph, only more infuriatingly self-important.  Overall, I'm impressed with the cast, and it looks like it'll be a great season.

A big thank you to Brian for sharing his thoughts with us! - MS
IP Logged
JP
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama ca
« Reply #1 on: Feb 2nd, 2006, 9:21am »

Quote:
Danielle reminds me of Steph

Cool! I see her as Steph V2.0 as well.

Quote:
only more infuriatingly self-important.

Hey!!  Angry lol jk
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Guatemala's Brian Corridan rates the Panama ca
« Reply #2 on: Feb 4th, 2006, 10:45pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2006, 7:57am, MediaScribe wrote:
I would say that Terry reminds me a lot of Tom Westman, and I would bank on him doing well. He seems to be strong both physically and mentally...

My gut feeling first boot would be someone from the Older Women tribe, as the first immunity challenge has history been very physical, and I think the Older Women would be at a disadvantage there. Possibly Melinda?

Well, speaking of Melinda, she is the one that annoys me already, but I can't put my finger on why. She just seems so atypical for a Survivor contestant, and her eyes and smile in her publicity photo irrationally freak me out. I'm also doubt I'll like Shane very much, as he seems to have an abrasive personality and an inflated ego. Just a hunch. Also, if Nick and Austin prove to be nothing more than nondescript model-types, they will annoy me because those types often bring nothing to the show.

Just going solely on gut feelings, I would say Terry has the best shot of making it to the end. Again, it's the Tom W vibe.

As for the rest of the cast, Courtney and Aras look like the could be really loopy, which always makes for good tv, while Shane seriously looks like he might kill someone.

Somethings that i couldn't help but to agree... i had the same feelings as Brian towards some of the Survivors too! Great interview here! :tup:
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2006, 10:45pm by Joab » IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.