Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 10:52am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Cheap Jerseys soul playing »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Video Caps & Promos
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Cheap Jerseys soul playing
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cheap Jerseys soul playing  (Read 854 times)
Fengjingye
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Cheap Jerseys soul playing
« on: Mar 23rd, 2017, 9:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Summary

Trips to my mothers womb were accomplished by two separate techniques. One was psychotherapeutic utilizing Primal Therapy and the other came about during Past Life-Spirit World Hypnosis as I successfully connected to the soul of my deceased wife Cheap Jerseys , Marcia. Both techniques brought up some commonalities and also some unusual surprises like an abortion attempt and my soul playing paddy cake with me when I was a fetus inside my mother.

Primal Therapy

Just prior to meeting Marcia, I met a woman named Lucille at a house party. I had been separated six months from my first wife and a singles male friend of mine, Angelo, had invited me to a party on Eastern Long Island, New York. I had never met anyone like Lucille who could tell everything about me the moment we began speaking. When I asked her how this was possible, she uttered two words, Primal Therapy. Being an academic professor at Stony Brook University and a research scientist, I knew little about psychology and never heard of Primal Therapy. Lucille and I for a short time became romantically involved and one night while lying on my mattress in my summer cottage in Poquott Wholesale Baseball Jerseys , Long island, I spontaneously spoke aloud the words, My mother doesnt love me. Lucille tried to reassure me that my mother loved me but I knew and she knew that what I believed about my having great parents and having a great childhood wasnt true. It was at that moment that I knew that I would follow Lucilles advice and see her therapist, Tracee, in Manhattan and begin Primal Therapy.

Marcia came into New York with me a couple of times while I was undergoing my initial three week period with Tracee. It was during this period that I cried for the very first time at age forty. I continued with Tracee as a patient driving in or taking the train in from Long Island to Manhattan. Some sessions left me wanting but there were others that made me feel so good after I left Tracee. I began to remember specific incidents in childhood that brought of feelings of anger, rage, fear, panic Cheap Baseball Jerseys , hurt and need.  

I would also have therapy sessions with Tracee over the phone when we retired to Florida and in one conversation, I went from a scene in my childhood to the womb swimming or floating in the amniotic sac. Tracee told me that I was happy in Florida with Marcia and because I was happy in my present life, I was able to deeply feel. It wasnt long after that I was experiencing a multitude of these first line feelings in the womb. When you are in the womb, your body feels all the physical sensations such as being crushed with pain or gasping for breath as you try to make your way out of the birth canal and be born. You even feel yourself slithering out of the womb if you havent been drugged too much from your mothers anesthesia.

In several other regressions, I found myself in the birth room. I remember the figures in the room, the doctor and nurses, staring at me. I wanted to shrivel up and die because thats what I thought would happen to me before I came out of my mothers womb. I remember being taken over to this female person [my mother] lying in bed and my mother sticking up her hand in front of her and saying, Take that ugly baby away from me. The infant brain is still developing and will not mature until about age eighteen but it is still complete anatomically and functionally even earlier as a fetal brain. So although I could only be dumbfounded at the time and repress my feelings in the surprise of the moment Wholesale MLB Jerseys , I still internalized the words of my mother in my brain memory bank. It was only when I went back to the womb years later as an adult did I connect to the energy of that moment. There have been cases of fetuses hearing the words of their mother while in the womb and remembering them years later.  

It is not uncommon to have a twin who by natural causes doesnt survive past the first couple of months. My twin was intentionally murdered with no remorse. We both experienced the suction of an abortion and he (it might have been a she) went to his death. I was following my twin on my way to my death when I felt a powerful force pushing in the opposite direction that saved my life. It wasnt the first time that God intervened in my life with his Divine miracles. I heard Gods Voice twice in 1982 in my Poquott cottage. Then at the beginning of 1999 and subsequently, I experienced more of Gods blessings and spiritual providence.

I never thought I would be regressing in time in 2011 but when Marcia died in March from liver cancer, I was desperate for a way to connect somehow with her. By June I was undergoing a past life-spirit world regression with a hypnotist and meeting up with Marcias soul in the spirit world.

Past Life-Spirit World Hypnotic Regression

I was lying on the hypnotists recliner covered with a sheet because I am always cold due to my days in the womb and the fact that my body temperature runs a degree and a half or two below normal which means I dont generate enough heat in my body. Jules first explained the ground rules so to speak and said he would take notes of at least some of what I would say during the sessions. The most important principle he stressed was not to analyze or think about what I was seeing but only to report on what I was observing. This was particularly true when I regressed into a past life and then died in that past life and my soul traveled almost instantaneously to the spirit world in Heaven. It was in the spirit world that I met up with Marcias bodiless soul. Each session lasted four hours in total although only a small part of each session was devoted to the womb and the birth room.

Jules spent considerable time bringing me into a relaxed state. Then he directed me to the top of a staircase with sixty-nine steps, each step representing a year of my sixty-nine years of my age in descending order. After waking down fifty-seven steps, we paused on the twScherzer Ma.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.