Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 5:46pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Easter Eggs »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Easter Eggs
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Easter Eggs  (Read 336 times)
NiTTYZ
ForumsNet Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Easter Eggs
« on: Oct 10th, 2005, 1:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey, I've found 1 already (disk 7 - deleted scenes) and was wondering if you guys found another other easter eggs in the DVD's of season 1. Thanks a bunch Cheesy

Sorry if its already been asked, explained or shown, but im too lazy Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2005, 1:47pm by NiTTYZ » IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Easter Eggs
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 2:01pm »

There are several -  

1) From the main menu, press down to highlight "Tales From the Island" and then press left twice and it'll select where it says "Disc 7" and hit enter. It shows an "Alternate Main Title Sequence" (aka different big "Lost" flying across the screen).

2) To get to the second, go to the "Tales From the Island" menu and go down to highlight "Main Menu" and then press right twice. It'll select a dot next to the hatch at the top. Hit enter and it show a clip of them shooting a couple takes of the scene with Locke's "orange smile".

3)On the first page, if you scroll the dot down to the last scene and then go left a few times the dot will appear floating at the left of the screen. If you select it you'll see a scene similar to the deleted one with Charlie and Shannon after the mountain climb when they talk about Drive Shaft, but this time they're talking about LOTR.  

4) On Disk 2 - go to the Episodes menu.  Scroll down to the bottom and then press to the Right a couple of times. This will highlight a bush. It brings you to the French Woman's Transmission
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Rupey
ForumsNet Member

Can't top Pearl Islands!

View Profile

Re: Easter Eggs
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12th, 2005, 3:54pm »

Ahhh...Easter Eggs.  Not just for kids, anymore.  Grin

LOL!  Thanks for telling me what they are, YT!  I had no idea.
IP Logged

"Lord, please make me the person my dog thinks I am."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.