Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 5:09pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Lost Death (spoilers) »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Lost Death (spoilers)
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lost Death (spoilers)  (Read 1213 times)
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

Lost Death (spoilers)
« on: Oct 17th, 2005, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Read at your own risk

Ok, i did some looking, I don't htink Sun is the lost Death, I think i know who it is,  

but the more important issue is HOW they die.

Another main character kills them.

(before you go off on me, I DID put spoilers in the title.  I know more, but I don't want to give toooo much away!  But let me know if you want me to share what i have learned (which may or may not be true Wink ))
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2005, 3:50pm by AoM » IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Re: Lost Death (spoilerish)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 2:18pm »

Yes, you've warned people there is a spoiler in the thread, which is appropriate.  Please dont' tease and post the answer. Smiley
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

Re: Lost Death (spoilerish)
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 3:49pm »

ok.  Since the board admin okayed it Wink

It looks like Shannon is going to be the one to go.  

Now no one has officially said who kills her, but i am betting on Locke or Walt, because those in the know refer to the killer as A monster, not THE monster.  

That being said, i have also read about Claire being the one to go, now to me Claire makes more sense, as what more can you say about her?  But even with her, same deal

Someone, a regular cast member that we know and love, is the killer.  
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2005, 3:50pm by AoM » IP Logged
Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Re: Lost Death (spoilers)
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 5:20pm »

Is the killing by accident, or to save someone from something? That is the question.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 7:07pm »

The argument against Claire going is that it would conteract the psychic who said SHE must raise her child.

Shannon mostly brought "babe" factor to the show, and with all the tail people coming over, they have plenty of room to bring more hot chicks on. Wink
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 8:52pm »

I don't think its an accident at all.  I think its totally deliberate and malicious
IP Logged
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 8:13am »

ok totally deliberate, maybe not malicious.

And going back to Rhune's post in the other thread about a contract dispute,

how often have we seen Shannon this season?  She was in the eppy where she saw Walt, and then VERY briefly, no lines, in the episode where claire found the bottle and she and shannon gave it to sun...no lines then
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 10:07am »

She's been filming a movie though, and they would give her time off for publicity etc... just like the woman who played Rose was gone to do a pley.. had nothing to do with contractual disputes...  

I don't think the "death" is going to be a contractual problem, they all seem to get along very well... I think it's just a development in the story.  

I think it will be Shannon also, though, simply because she's not "critical" to any storyline... neither is Sun at the moment, but we need here there to "worry about Jin" sort of thing.  It won't be Kate - they worked too hard to get her a work visa... or so it states on the DVDs.  And I don't think they'll kill off Rose before she gets to see Bernard.. that would just be wrong!  I also don't think they'd kill off a nursing baby's mother...  

I've wondered if Walt is the one who kills.... something to do with his telepathic tendencies??  Gets angry and it just happens.. sort of like the incident with the bird.. I've wondered all along if he was responsible for his mother dying.. he never seemed too upset about it, just wanted to know where Brian was.. I think he was more attached to the step father than the mom...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 10:39am »

OK, I went searching at The Fuselage, and here is what I found...  

Shannon is indeed the victim, and the "word on the street" is that Ana-Lucia kills her... I'd heard this in a few other places... rumour mill has her as a "hit-person" who was hired to kill Shannon...
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 11:08am »

I don't want it to be Walt but i think that it is too

I heard Ana Lucia was an Air Marshall...
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 11:53am »

AoM, do you go to The Fuselage?  There are actually writers/producers/actors that post there.. and they drop hints...  

Someone said they actually know who it is... but wouldn't tell.. however, when someone finally named Ana Lucia, that poster replied with a  

DING DING DING  Grin

type answer... which led me to believe it's her....  

Just a side note.. I love The Fuselage.. but it is a HUGE board... and nothing but lost... I'm talking pages and pages of threads over each episode... tons of theories, etc... they even have a reading club for the "books" that are featured on the show... these people are obsessed!!  IF you have time to search through, or go read often... it's worth checking out.. if you want "fast fix".. I'd not recommend it... Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2005, 11:55am by yesteach » IP Logged

AoM
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Biomajorbeth
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 1:14pm »

no i try to keep my message boarding to a minimum LOL  i don't have the patience for all that, would rather just watch the show LOL
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 2:42pm »

LOL.. I totally understand... Fuselage is definitely for the LOST obsessed only... I"m terribly obsessed, to the point of watching every episode three or four times.. and I still get overwhelmed there... if I just search for what I'm looking for, or read only threads that I'm interested in... it helps.. but it's nothing for me to spend five or six hours reading there on Saturday afternoons.. Sad
IP Logged

Deekeryu
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Oct 20th, 2005, 6:09pm »

That's pretty cool that people can become so obsessed with at fictional TV show.  I think a lot of those sites are way over my head with their speculative theories and such, that I won't bother to go to the site.

I'm content with my laid back occasional spoiler casual viewing.
IP Logged
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Oct 21st, 2005, 3:36pm »

There's no reason Ana Lucia couldn't be both an air martial and a hit man.  Wasn't the mob famous for using dirty cops as hit men back in the day?  If she were a professional hit man, she'd have to have some cover for who she is and what she does for a living.  Making her an air martial gives her the excuse and opportunity to carry around a gun.
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2005, 3:36pm by Rhune » IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.