Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Fraser Unwraps 'Mummy' Sequel Expectations »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Fraser Unwraps 'Mummy' Sequel Expectations
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fraser Unwraps 'Mummy' Sequel Expectations  (Read 344 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« on: Nov 8th, 2003, 6:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fri, Nov 07, 2003, 11:11 AM PT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Brendan Fraser wants his "Mummy."  

Although there's no official word of a sequel to the popular Universal films "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns," the 34-year-old actor is more than ready to reprise his role as adventurer Rick O'Connell, according to industry sources.  

"I've spoken with ["Mummy" director] Stephen Sommers and he intends to finish up 'Van Helsing' [first]," Fraser says, referring to the upcoming vampire hunter movie starring Hugh Jackman.  

"I told him I'm in, but I'll wait for the call. I can't imagine there won't be one."  

Although Fraser doesn't provide input into the "Mummy" stories, he has a good idea of what he'll return to.  

"Let's face it," he says. "It's the Mummy. He's a thousands-of-years-old bad guy. He's kinda like you can't get rid of him, you can go anywhere ... [Sommers] may explore other characters from other periods of history that have been mummified."  

Fraser next appears in a different sort of action film, "Looney Toons: Back in Action," which opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.