Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:14pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Metropolis Reality Forums « Will Gandalf Go Ape for Peter Jackson? »

Hot Movie News and Reviews at Entertainment Spectrum!
www.EntertainmentSpectrum.com
   Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   Movie Discussion
(Moderators: Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Will Gandalf Go Ape for Peter Jackson?
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Will Gandalf Go Ape for Peter Jackson?  (Read 352 times)
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« on: Nov 29th, 2003, 8:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fri, Nov 28, 2003, 12:11 PM PT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Gandalf may follow in Gollum's footsteps.  

Ian McKellen, who plays the wizard in the "Lord of the Rings" series, says he may have a role in director Peter Jackson's next film, according to New Zealand's Dominion Post.  

"[Jackson] did say he might have something for me to do in 'King Kong' and I hope that's true," says McKellen. "It would be lovely."  

If the 64-year-old actor's wish is granted, he may also reunite with his "Rings" co-star Andy Serkis who plays the avaricious and duplicitous Gollum. Althought Serkis didn't give any verbal confirmation, the actor recently gave a thumbs-up response to his participation in "Kong."  

In the meantime, McKellen is getting a kick out of the "Rings"-inspired stamps issued by the New Zealand Post.  

"I have brought all my Christmas cards," he says. "I am going to mail them from [New Zealand] so I can put Gandalf on the outside."  

Gandalf takes to the screen again in the final part of the fantasy trilogy, "The Return of the King," which opens Wednesday, Dec. 17 worldwide.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.