Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 6:11pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « 6 Feet Under »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Other Television Shows
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   6 Feet Under
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 6 Feet Under  (Read 790 times)
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

6 Feet Under
« on: May 6th, 2002, 12:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nate Fisher
Nate is the firstborn of the Fisher siblings, and arguably the one whose life was most drastically changed by his father's death. Until then, he hadn't dedicated his life to much of anything - except, perhaps, keeping far away from his family. A 35-year-old college dropout, he hadn't had a romantic relationship that lasted longer than two months and the pinnacle of his career was the position of Assistant Manager of Organic Produce at Seattle's "highest-volume food co-op." When he inherited half of Fisher and Sons Funeral Home, Nate's first impulse was to sell the business to his father's archrival, Kroehner Service International. But he thought better of it, convincing his brother David that Fisher and Sons should remain independent, with the two of them running it. As a result, Nate has suddenly found himself totally immersed in the family business - and his family.
In addition, Nate has become romantically involved with Brenda Chenowith, a brilliant and complicated woman with family issues of her own. Nate would like a permanent relationship with Brenda - maybe even marriage. But there are obstacles on the path to true love, notably Brenda's relationship with her possessive, bi-polar brother and Nate's recent diagnosis of arteriovenous malformation (AVM), a potentially life-threatening brain disorder.  

David Fisher
David, the middle Fisher sibling, refers to himself as "the stable one." He joined the family business at the age of twenty, lives in the same house where he grew up and is a life-long member of St. Bartholomew's Church. At the time of his father's death, David had been working at Fisher and Sons for eleven years - and was beginning to wonder whether he'd made the right choice. So while he was initially resistant to Nate's suggestion that they sell the funeral home, David realized it might afford him the opportunity to pursue the things he'd always wanted in life, like going to law school. When Nate does an about face, however, David pushes his own interests aside and agrees to keep Fisher and Sons going.
One of the things David would like to pursue is a relationship with Keith Charles, an officer in the LAPD with whom he was romantically involved. But despite their deep feelings for each other, David and Keith continually fought over David's inability to come completely out of the closet. Eventually, Keith broke up with David and began a new relationship, while David embarked on a series of emotionally unsatisfying hook-ups. David did eventually come out to his family, Federico and St. Bartholomew's. The Fishers and Federico were, to varying degrees, accepting; the church responded by requesting that he resign his deaconship. Most important, though, Keith told David he was proud of him. But whether pride can lead to a renewal of other feelings remains to be seen.

Claire Fisher
The baby of the Fisher family, Claire struggles with a conundrum familiar to most American teenagers: she hates the absurdity of high school, but dreads the uncertainty of life after it. But Claire's circumstances are significantly different from those of other angst-ridden adolescents. Her father was killed in a hearse/bus collision on Christmas Eve and she had to drive to the hospital high on crystal meth. She grew up in a house constantly full of people who are dead or grieving. She finds it difficult to connect with her family or anyone at her school, where the prevailing opinion is that she's a freak. On the rare occasion that she trusted a guy enough to have sex with him - and accede to his request that she suck his toes - she was greeted the next day by classmates' calls of "oink, oink, little piggy," and "foot slut."
But Claire is resilient - and resourceful. To pay back Gabe Dimas, the toe lothario, she boosted a foot from the Fishers' embalming room and put it in his locker. After that Claire would have been happy if she never spoke to Gabe again, but he when came to the Fishers to arrange his six-year-old brother's funeral, she found herself reaching out to him. A friendship and romance ensued, but Gabe is a seriously troubled young man and even Claire might not be resourceful enough to save him.  

Ruth Fisher
Ruth, mother of Nate, David and Claire, has spent most of her life taking care of other people. For the majority of her teen years she took care of her grandmother, whose legs had been amputated. She got married at nineteen and spent the next thirty-odd years keeping house, raising her children and tending to the grieving people who passed through Fisher and Sons Funeral Home. When she got the phone call that informed her she was a widow, Ruth's immediate reaction was to hurl a roast - and everything else she could get her hands on - onto the kitchen floor. She then spent the next several months building a new life and trying to reconcile feelings of guilt from her old one.
The guilt stems from the fact that for the last two years of her marriage Ruth had been having an affair. She met Hiram Gunderson, a chef-turned-hairdresser, at church and they had gone on clandestine camping trips together. After Nathaniel Sr.'s death they began to date openly. When Hiram eventually broke up with Ruth, she didn't really mind, because she was busy with other pursuits, notably her first job outside the funeral home. As a part-time employee of the Blossom d' Amour, Ruth discovered she has a gift for flower arranging. She also discovered that, against her better judgment, she is attracted to Nikolai, the flower shop's hot-blooded Russian proprietor.

Nathanial Fisher
The paterfamilias of the Fisher clan, Nathaniel Sr. had a fatal accident while driving a brand-new hearse and singing, "I'll Be Home for Christmas." And although he is no longer of this world, he shows up from time to time to kibitz with his widow and children.
Nathaniel was a decent man, summed up by his epitaph as "Father, Husband, Caregiver." He served as a volunteer medic in Viet Nam, carrying a snapshot of Ruth in his pocket the entire time. He was also hardworking, rarely taking time off from the funeral home.
But he had another side - one that Nate discovered accidentally and only after Nathaniel's death. Years earlier, as payment for a couple of funerals, Nathaniel accepted some "favors" in lieu of cash: from one client he received a monthly supply of San Francisco's finest organic marijuana, and from another he got the exclusive use of a spare room. The room became Nathaniel's secret refuge, where he went to smoke pot and listen to the Classics 4. When Nate went there, he saw that there may have been more to the father, husband and caregiver than anyone had suspected.  

Brenda Chenowith
Brenda, the romantic interest in Nate's life, is highly intelligent, highly protective of her emotions and highly skeptical of the possibility of being happy. She comes by her misgivings honestly: at the age of six she was declared a genius and placed in the care of psychiatrists who manipulated and scrutinized her every move. To make matters worse, her hell wasn't even a private one - it became the subject of a best-selling book titled, "Charlotte Light and Dark."  
In addition' Brenda's family life is dysfunctional in the extreme. Her relationship with her parents, who are also psychiatrists, is openly antagonistic. And while she loves and is protective of her brother, Billy, he's a manic-depressive with a habit of going off his medication. The last time Billy quit taking his meds, he became dangerously violent and Brenda had to have him committed.  
Despite all she's been through, Brenda has deep, genuine feelings for Nate. The question is whether she can allow herself to follow them.  

Billy Chenowith
Billy is Brenda's younger brother, a bright but disturbed young man who can be charming one moment and hostile the next. He's a diagnosed manic-depressive who, as Brenda says, "always seems to pick the holidays to go off his meds."
Billy is highly possessive of Brenda, who seems to have made taking care of him her life's work. As children the two of them were nearly inseparable, and as adults it's Brenda who Billy comes to when he feels overwhelmed. For example, when Billy, a gifted photographer, had a show at a local gallery, he couldn't select the photos himself - he had Brenda choose them. The reason for this, he told Nate was that, "sometimes she gives me her eyes because sometimes I go blind."
When Nate came into Brenda's life, Billy's jealousy and instability drove him to become genuinely dangerous. On one occasion he followed Brenda and Nate to Las Vegas, slipping into their hotel room and photographing them while they slept. Despite Brenda's assurances that Billy would never harm anyone, he broke into her house one night and attempted to cut a tattoo from her back with a mat knife. Immediately after that, Brenda did something she'd hoped she'd never have to: she had Billy committed to a mental health facility.  

Keith Charles
An officer in the LAPD, Keith is gay and he doesn't care who knows it. He's the love of David's life, and at one time felt that David was his. But because David couldn't - or wouldn't - be open about his homosexuality, Keith broke up with him. After that he began a new relationship with Eddie, a handsome emergency medical technician David refers to as "Mr. Fucking Superguy E-R." Keith still cares about David, and is proud of him when he finally comes out to his family and church. His other feelings for David have yet to be sorted out.  

Federico Diaz
One of the best restorative artists around, Federico got his start at Fisher and Sons. Nathaniel Fisher put Federico through mortuary school and at the time of Mr. Fisher's death, Rico had been working for him for five years. But when Nate and David took over the business, Federico - who had a pregnant wife and a young son - began to feel he wasn't being paid what he was worth. When mortuary conglomerate Kroehner Service International offered him a substantial pay increase to leave the Fishers, Federico told David and Nate he'd stay - if they made him a partner. Unable to do that, the Fishers watched helplessly as their most valuable asset joined their competition.
Federico's stay at Kroehner was short-lived, however. The hours were bad, the work was not as challenging as promised and even for a funeral home, Kroehner was a cold and impersonal place. So when Nate offered to match what Kroehner was paying him, Federico gladly returned.  

« Last Edit: May 6th, 2002, 1:32pm by MzzJoplin » IP Logged

"It's hard to be free, but when it works, it sure is worth it ... " ~ Janis Joplin
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

Interview with Peter Krause
« Reply #1 on: May 7th, 2002, 10:53am »

http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Qa/Krause/index.html?ibd
IP Logged
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

Re: 6 Feet Under
« Reply #2 on: May 7th, 2002, 12:09pm »

Cool article - Thanks for posting that  Smiley

I just love this show ... If you want to get really deep into it (hehehe ... no pun intended  Grin ), check out "The Wake" on HBO's website .... it's pretty cool ...
Here's the link ...
http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/
IP Logged

"It's hard to be free, but when it works, it sure is worth it ... " ~ Janis Joplin
ceides00
ForumsNet Member

GET SOME!!!!..... GIVE IT TO ME BABY

coolmchick
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 8th, 2002, 3:09pm »

AWESOME SHOW...does anyone think nate will tell brenda about the new baby?...and will anything else happen with claire and billy?
IP Logged
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: May 8th, 2002, 4:53pm »

Hmmm .. I don't think Nate will tell Brenda about the baby ... just a gut feeling ...
As for Claire and Billy ... I sure HOPE nothing else happens between those two  Shocked ...  but then again she seems to make really bad choices in the love department ...
IP Logged

MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: May 11th, 2002, 3:16pm »

'Six Feet Under's' Nicki Micheaux Digs In

Nicki Micheaux never really thought of any of the TV shows on which she appeared as "her show."  
That's primarily because she'd mostly done guest roles on shows such as "NYPD Blue," "Philly" and "The Practice." Things started to change, however, when people started recognizing her for her recurring character on Showtime's "Soul Food."
"When I did 'Soul Food' the first time, I approached it like it was just a regular guest star [part], which was 'I have nothing to do with the show, I'll just go, have some fun, get my money and go home,'" Micheaux tells Zap2it. "What happened was people started identifying me with the show because they knew the character, and they were like, 'Oh, it's your show.'"  
 Although Micheaux is not a regular on "Soul Food," her character, Lila, played a pivotal role. Lila is the Other Woman in the marriage of Kenny (Rockmond Dunbar) and Maxine (Vanessa Williams), and at the end of last season, she apparently broke up that marriage.
"I started thinking back to other shows I'd watched," Micheaux says, recalling what it was like when those first people recognized her as Lila. "And those characters that weren't there all the time -- you still identify them with those shows."  
That's what young actors strive for -- to be recognized, if not by people on the street, then by the people who might hire them for their next job. Micheaux has enjoyed some good fortune in that regard.
After graduating from the University of Colorado and moving to Los Angeles in 1994, Micheaux quickly landed a small part in the Oscar-winning movie "L.A. Confidential." But her scene didn't make it to the final print of the movie.
Her first real break, however, came in 1997, when she played the concerned wife of a patient on the live episode of "ER."
"For some reason people remembered me," she says. "One of the producers of 'NYPD Blue' saw it. They brought me in and basically, I was in the Bochco family."  
The "Bochco family" is that of "Blue" executive producer Steven Bochco, who likes to work with people he knows. Her guest role on "NYPD Blue" led to other parts on "Philly" and "City of Angels," both Bochco shows.
"It's like a club. It's very, very cool," Micheaux says. "For a while that's where most of my work was coming from -- he'd just call up, and I'd have another job."  
 Another Hollywood cliché is that it's "who you know," and it turned out to be true in Micheaux's case. The people who cast Bochco's series also perform that task for HBO's "Six Feet Under," and through that connection, Micheaux earned an audition for the part of Karla, the drug-addicted sister of cop Keith (Matthew St. Patrick).
She won the part -- which she didn't expect, she says -- and a five-episode role on the current season of the series. She also expects to be back some for next season.
Karla sounds like a stock character -- the thorn-in-the-side relative, the single mother with problems. But Micheaux says "Six Feet Under" creator Alan Ball and the show's writers gave her much more to work with than that.
"I like her probably the best of all my characters because she's so conflicted. She's not just one thing," Micheaux says. "She has problems, but she's trying to work through them. She's just not very good at it. She blames herself, and she's so busy blaming herself and others around her that she puts off taking responsibility" for her actions.
Again, she was somewhat surprised when people identified her with Karla. "I never thought I'd get noticed this early," she says.  
 In some ways, she didn't expect it at all. She came to that realization while watching Halle Berry win her Oscar for best actress in March.
"I especially like that she pointed out all the unseen people" who had come before her, Micheaux says. "That was very touching, and it made me think -- I know a lot of women who do really good work and don't even think about getting noticed for it. They just expect not to. I didn't even realize until [Berry] said it that I don't expect it."  
That may change if and when more African Americans -- or Latinos, or Asian Americans -- become regulars on TV series. Micheaux thinks the best way to do that is to mix up the people behind the cameras.
"The real progress has to be made in the writers, the producers, the showrunners," she says. "That's when you'll start to see change, because people write what they know. I think that will have a really great, wonderful impact."  

IP Logged

MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jun 1st, 2002, 12:25pm »

Tomorrow night is the season finale!!   OMG, I'm so excited I can't stand it ...
But I'm gonna miss seeing new episodes ....  Undecided
I checked the website, but can't find any info about when season 3 starts .... I hope it's soon!!
IP Logged

ceides00
ForumsNet Member

coolmchick
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jun 5th, 2002, 9:23am »

i missed the last show..and i missed it when they replayed in on tuesday..and last night i put it on and fell asleep...i better go to hbo.com and see if they are going to play it again...i usually get newsletters from the show....huh maybe i deleted it.... Shocked
IP Logged
MzzJoplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 5th, 2002, 5:00pm »

[b]Sex, death and other family matters[b]

HBO's "Six Feet Under" ends its second season with a series of soap-opera devices -- but refuses to preach, lie or moralize about its most painful subject: Family life.

Coming to terms with our mortality might just be impossible, and perhaps that's why the characters in Alan Ball's HBO series "Six Feet Under" haven't been spending much time talking to the dead lately. In the show's concluded second season, the members of the Fisher family have had fewer and fewer fantasy moments in which the people they're embalming in their funeral home appear before them, fully animated and perched on the edge of the gurney to deliver a few choice observations about Life. The Fishers' late paterfamilias, Nathaniel (Richard Jenkins), had been the most frequent manifestor, sometimes dispensing sardonic wisdom to his children -- Nate (Peter Krause), David (Michael C. Hall) and Claire (Lauren Ambrose) -- sometimes merely taunting his two sons with how little they knew about him.  

Lately, though, Nate has been making his own whirlwind tour through the valley of the shadow of death, courtesy of a cluster of wayward blood vessels on his brain. Nathaniel's appearances on the show have been limited to other characters' memories, and the bodies processed by Fisher & Sons Funeral Home have stayed on the table, their lips discreetly sealed. It's as if Nate's own closer contact with the prospect of death gives the lie to such visions, which are really just a way of fudging the fact that the dead are irretrievable.  

Nate is ending this year's season on the brink of cranial surgery after shepherding a disagreeable cancer patient through the man's last moments, and he seems finally to be grasping that the dead are absolutely alien, the exact opposite of ourselves, without desire but also without fear. When we conjure them in our minds, hoping for a bit of advice or comfort, we can only do it by dragging them back into the mess of living, where no one knows much of anything and muddling through is largely a matter of ignoring where it all ends. Wherever the dead have gone, it's someplace unimaginable, at least to us. The dying (which is really all of us) are another matter.  
Wandering through the Fisher home and workplace, Nate picks up a photo of himself and David as children with Nathaniel. Cue the music; he looks around, over his shoulder, but no Nathaniel. Nate's finally left with no one but his mother Ruth to turn to for comfort. It may be the only time she's gotten what she wanted from one of her kids all year.  
Perilous brain surgery is, of course, a soap-opera staple, and underneath its veneer of black humor, profanity and sexual bravado, "Six Feet Under" is a soap opera -- but then, what TV drama series worth watching faithfully isn't? ("The Sopranos" simply proved that if you add enough violence men will watch a soap, and marvel over the fact that "it's really about family" as if there were some other thing it could be about.) In the ongoing Fisher saga this year we've had such other classic soap devices as the sudden appearance of a baby (Nate's, by a former roommate with whom he had a one-night stand), a surprise inheritance (for Freddy Rodriguez's Rico; it will allow the Latino embalmer to purchase a 25 percent share in Fisher & Sons and save the company from closure) and the startling return of the dangerous Billy (Jeremy Sisto), the crazy but now medicated brother of Nate's girlfriend Brenda (Rachel Griffiths), from the institution where he'd been socked away.  
It's Brenda's own personal meltdown, however, that's provided the most arresting spectacle this year. Griffiths earned her supporting-actress Golden Globe from last season all over again in portraying Brenda's drift into sexual compulsion: First a voyeuristic friendship with a call girl, then some hypnotically sleazy fantasies, then a hand job for one of her massage clients, some frottage with a stranger in a tony boutique and then finally a few zombified trysts, including one with two creepily blank surfers.  
Griffiths made these outrageous escapades believable, despite some viewers' persistent suspicion that Rachel is really more gay man than straight woman. Her face is fascinatingly malleable after the manner of many borderline cases: It's smooth, pale and aggressively pointed when she's in one of her cynical, driven phases; now that she's destroyed her engagement to Nate, it's heartbreakingly raw and open, with her eyes seemingly doubled in size. The blistering fight that led to their breakup in this season's penultimate episode -- during which Brenda accused Nate of choosing someone as messed up as herself in order to feel more like an adult -- made for some of the most harrowing minutes of television all year.  

What makes "Six Feet Under" more than a soap is just that sort of scene, with its resolute un-soapiness, its ragged authenticity and the vertiginous feeling that permanent damage is being done. Brenda may be a basket case, but when she first showed up in the show's pilot, she seemed like a breath of fresh air, frank about her family's appalling craziness in the face of Nate's bland, squirrelly, groovy-guy calm. It hurts to see her cracking, and it's unsettling.  

She's not the only character whose signal trait has taken a scary turn for the worse, either. David's handsome black cop boyfriend, Keith (Mathew St. Patrick), after scolding David out of the closet last season, has shown the nightmare side of his seemingly shipshape personality this time around. He turns out to have an abusive, angry father, a druggy sister and a sassy-mouthed niece he's intent on saving from the other two even if he has to kill somebody to do it. He and David have reversed roles since David came out, as couples often do when one party makes a serious change. Now Keith is the tightly wound control freak likely to explode when the tiniest fissure appears in his grimly perfect life.  

That subplot would be more compelling if only St. Patrick could play Keith with something more than basic TV-actor competence. Up against Hall, who is doing the best acting in the show, he seems weirdly inert, like the grille of a Mac truck preparing to plow down David's tender dreams of family life. "I was going to make dinner," David murmurs to a glowering Keith, who pointedly ignores his lover's tear-stained face and switches on a nature program with a fast-food meal in front of him. It's a minor line, but Hall delivers it exquisitely, with a blend of Claire's adolescent sullenness and Ruth's rebuffed maternal instinct, making it clear that even this all-too-rare scene of dysfunctional gay domesticity is, in the most unexpected ways, all about family.  
The meek way David absorbs Keith's surliness without becoming contemptible, the way that Claire's smirking cynicism is both refreshingly clever and poisonously callow, the way Nate can be the most emotionally competent Fisher and at the same time exasperate everyone with, as Claire puts it, his tendency to "dole out wisdom like the Dalai Lama" -- "Six Feet Under" pushes us further toward disliking its characters than any other TV show. Even at their worst, though, these people don't have the glamour of the actually evil (except, maybe, for Brenda's stupendously horrible mother), so they can't even be antiheroes. Instead, they're ordinary human beings, and that makes their often wince-inducing behavior so much harder to take.  
"Six Feet Under" is remarkable precisely because it refuses to instruct us on how to feel about its characters, something no other TV show does. That includes "The Sopranos," which when you get right down to it informs us that we are to be equally repelled and attracted by Tony's violence and his alpha-male confidence. "Six Feet Under" dares us to stay connected to the Fishers, even when they make us shudder with their gawky, warty, ludicrous humanity. And for some reason, we do, because even though we don't remember signing up for it, somehow we're in for the long haul. It's not an unusual feeling, although we don't usually have it about TV shows. Just another way that it's all about family.
IP Logged

ceides00
ForumsNet Member

coolmchick
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 10:36am »

Death becomes the Emmy Awards.  
HBO's family of mobsters has been replaced by its clan of dysfunctional funeral directors, as Alan Ball's acclaimed series Six Feet Under dug up a whopping 23 nominations Thursday for the 54th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Drama Series and Lead Acting nods for stars Peter Krause, Michael C. Hall, Rachel Griffiths and Frances Conroy.  
IP Logged
Mzz_Joplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Jul 18th, 2002, 12:38pm »

Cool Cool How great!  And so well deserved too ... Six Feet Under ROCKS!  Cool Cool
IP Logged

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose ...
Rhune
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

29289456 29289456   rhune_1971   Rhune1971
View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Aug 11th, 2002, 5:09pm »

Something 'Funk'y About 'Six Feet Under'
Sat, Aug 10, 2002 11:00 AM PDT  

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Sound familiar: the owner of a family-run funeral home suddenly dies, leaving the business to his sons. The younger son is gay and the three children left behind are rounded out by a teen girl with a smart mouth.

Yes, it is the premise of HBO's multiple Emmy-nominated drama "Six Feet Under," but screenwriter Gwen O'Donnell contends in a lawsuit filed on Wednesday (Aug. 7) that it's also the set-up for her feature film "The Funk Parlor," that she registered with the Writers Guild of America in 1998.

O'Donnell is seeking $10 million in damages for herself and an additional $20 million for her movie's production company, Funky Films, saying that Chris Albrecht, HBO's programming head, had access to her script in 1999 before it approached "Six Feet Under" creator Alan Ball ("American Beauty" ) to develop a series set at a mortuary.  

IP Logged
Mzz_Joplin
ForumsNet Member

Thaid no more ...

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Aug 12th, 2002, 2:10am »

::rolls eyes::   Yet another person trying to make money off of someone else's success ...   Those type of people are truely  :vampire: :vampire:
IP Logged

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose ...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.