Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 4:27am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Weavers > Linzes »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race Gossip, News & Recaps
(Moderators: JP, Heather, yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Weavers > Linzes
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Weavers > Linzes  (Read 1550 times)
Amazing_Racer
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Amazing Race is simply the best!

View Profile

Weavers > Linzes
« on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 3:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

According to the CBS Insider videos, the Linzes are constantly f-bombing the Weavers. That is soooo immature. Sure, at times the Weavers are hypocritical, but I blame the editing. We know the Linzes don't like the Weavers, but we never see them saying, "f*** the Weavers", because they're being edited to be the "good guys". So, no matter the outcome, I will always like the Weavers more than the Linzes.
IP Logged

Favorite Racers Ever: Nancy, Peggy, Derek/Drew, Charla/Mirna, Linda/Karen, Chip/Kim, Jon, Brian, Gretchen, Kelly, Marion, the Frosties
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Weavers > Linzes
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 3:37pm »

At least the Linzes aren't saying they're "nice people"  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Lucky
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Catch A Falling Star

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 3:40pm »

And throwing garbage at other cars, calling members of another team retards, telling the security guard at a toll booth to tell another team a "nice long history lesson" and accusing teams of being fake liars when they are just trying to make you feel better isn't immature??

Anyways, the Linzes don't claim to be something they aren't. They are just running the race their own way without caring what the other teams think about them.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2005, 3:44pm by Lucky » IP Logged

TAR All-Stars: Dustin/Kandice, Charla/Mirna & Oswald/Danny
cez
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

waLkiNg_doLL

cez_medina36  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 6:01pm »

well.. whatever it is.. i still like the LINZES..  Cool they're just being what they really are and not pretending..  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"pain that splinters the body, slays the soul."

+ cEz +
http://walkingdoll.blogspot.com
SurvivorJuan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

i love survivor and amazing race!!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 8:44pm »

i dont like the Linzes and Weavers...
They are both mean families to me...
I hope Bransen or Godlewski wins........
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 23rd, 2005, 9:02pm »

Yup, i hope the Godlewskis for Bransens win too!

Yes, the Linz may be wrong at times to start insulting about the Weavers when they did this and that.. but we have seen more of the Weavers immature behaviour then the Linz ones, don't we? When is the last time you threw food at the another nearby passing car? I don't even remember doing childish act like this ever in my life.

What about trashing about the other teams at the first Yield, insulting about how the other teams look and how Dad Paolo was a trashman? I would love to see their trash at their house not cleared for years just for insulting that occupation.

And as for screaming "We are the only nice team left, but we'll be eliminated", shows to what extend of shamelessnes the Weavers can actually go to.

"Nevermind, teams that win will spend those money on a new nose or bigger boobs" - Don't that sound purely rude and immature, as well as a loser?

How they showed no enthusiasiam at the Pit-stop also shows how they were not respectful to the outcome of the race. If they want to get eliminated, DON'T JOIN THE RACE. Or you could just have quit when you were Yielded on the first Yield, and let extremely nicer family like the Gaghens go on in the race.

In all, i'm totally disgusted by their behaviour.  Angry
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Kendra
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 24th, 2005, 5:26pm »

on Nov 23rd, 2005, 3:28pm, Amazing_Racer wrote:
According to the CBS Insider videos, the Linzes are constantly f-bombing the Weavers. That is soooo immature. Sure, at times the Weavers are hypocritical, but I blame the editing. We know the Linzes don't like the Weavers, but we never see them saying, "f*** the Weavers", because they're being edited to be the "good guys". So, no matter the outcome, I will always like the Weavers more than the Linzes.

I agree with you somewhat.
Whatever the Weavers are doing to the Linz's , does not give the Linz's an excuse for bad behaviour. Their all adults, and they should act like adults. I'M NOT DEFENDING THE WEAVERS, CUZ I DONT LIKE THEM, but they did go through a tragic time, and the Linz's should understand that and back off. If the Linz's didn't swear at the Weavers, the Weaver's wouldn't consantly be doing bad stuff to them. It's not an excuse. I'm just saying.
IP Logged
SurvivorJuan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

i love survivor and amazing race!!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Nov 24th, 2005, 8:58pm »

I totally agree with you Kendra!!

Sometimes Im thinking, what if Weavers win this?? Shocked
I have to admit they are competitive but I just hope they get eliminated next epi... and if they made it to the final 3, I'll be crossing my fingers hoping they wont win!!
Linz winning is kinda ok... but it'll be so awesome if Godlewskis win this season!! First all female to win the race. Or Bransens win... that'll be great.
I hate it when the team i dont like the most wins.
IP Logged
Amazing_Racer
ForumsNet Member
USA 

The Amazing Race is simply the best!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 12:48am »

Kendra, you put into words my exact same thoughts. Thanks! I don't like the Weavers either, but I also feel like they're getting an unfair deal in many aspects and I feel like I should try and defend them even though a lot of their behavior is very hypocritical. I do sympathize with them, and I feel sorry for them.  
SurvivorJuan, I also agree with you! I want the Godlewskis to win too!
IP Logged

Favorite Racers Ever: Nancy, Peggy, Derek/Drew, Charla/Mirna, Linda/Karen, Chip/Kim, Jon, Brian, Gretchen, Kelly, Marion, the Frosties
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 9:22am »

on Nov 24th, 2005, 5:26pm, Kendra wrote:
If the Linz's didn't swear at the Weavers, the Weaver's wouldn't consantly be doing bad stuff to them. It's not an excuse.

The Weavers aren't constantly doing bad stuff to the Linzes. The Weavers are disliked by almost everyone because of their attitude. If you're going to race by yourself, then own it, don't go whining to Phil that no one cares for you, which what the Weavers did. The Weavers did this to themselves, and they should live with it for the rest of the Race.
IP Logged
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Nov 25th, 2005, 7:12pm »

Both teams are being totally ridiculous.  I can't believe their attitude when it was a non-elim!!  I've never seen a team act like that.. and to blame it on everyone else?  Please.. you reap what you sow... with all their professin to be Christians and praying incessantly, you'd think they'd know that little verse.. Sad

I find them very hypocritical, when they profess one thing and live another... Sad
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Nov 26th, 2005, 1:07am »

I would love to see the Godlewskis or Bransens win it all.. because i really don't like teams who quarrel to win the race.  Wink
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Joab
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Nov 26th, 2005, 1:10am »

When i meant quarrel, it's not getting along well with the other teams. >.>
IP Logged

Kendra
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 11:10am »

on Nov 25th, 2005, 9:22am, JP wrote:

The Weavers aren't constantly doing bad stuff to the Linzes. The Weavers are disliked by almost everyone because of their attitude. If you're going to race by yourself, then own it, don't go whining to Phil that no one cares for you, which what the Weavers did. The Weavers did this to themselves, and they should live with it for the rest of the Race.

How did the whole Weaver thing start in the first place? Why did everyone hate them all of a sudden?? Something must've happened...

Yes, you're right JP, they didn't need to complain to Phil, it's not like Phil can do anything about it .. lol

You shouldn't say the Weavers did it to themselves, because we don't know exactly what happened ... there's so many hours of TAR we haven't seen, and we don't know what went on then.. so .. yea..

GO BRANSENS
lol
IP Logged
jvjkj
ForumsNet Member

^Thanks Jake!^

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Nov 27th, 2005, 11:32am »

Weavers > Linzes=false.

LOL.

I don't care, I still like the Linzes!
My final 3 is Linzes,Bransens,and Godlewskis!
I don't care who wins, as long as they all make the Final 3!
IP Logged

Survivor: All faves except Yau and Ami, Mary!
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.