Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 12:58pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Euroleague Transfers falling curtain »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Euroleague Transfers falling curtain
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Euroleague Transfers falling curtain  (Read 581 times)
jma325
ForumsNet Member
Afghanistan 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

Euroleague Transfers falling curtain
« on: Dec 23rd, 2015, 11:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fulham in seven league made only 1 level 6 negative bad record, and It fifa coin also became the direct cause Magath after class in the coaching Fulham's 20 FIFA games, Magath's record of four wins, four draws and 12 losses, winning only 20 percent of the poor in the sacked Felix Magath Thereafter, the club president, said: 'Losing a coach Felix Magath so we feel very sorry, but this is the change in the FIFA 16 ultimate team must be carried out. On behalf of the FIFA 16 ultimate team to thank the fans in the most difficult times are still supporting us, I guarantee Fulham will be getting better and better. 'And then for their class Magath was shocked:' I really did not expect. Nottingham's game against a very good performance of our, I see hope, I think I can continue to stay in the FIFA 16 ultimate team were. 'The 61-year-old coach Felix Magath in Hamburg expand career, and has taught at Bremen, the Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich, etc., led the FIFA 16 ultimate team to the Bundesliga title three times. And according to British media speculation, former Tottenham coach Sherwood will likely becoming Fulham's coach. Euroleague Transfers falling curtain, in the summer, the Premier League is still the master of the summer transfer market, according to 'transfer market' website statistics, the Premier League club in the summer transfer window fut coins of investment up 1 billion, more than twice the second place in La Liga.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.