Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:59pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Sophie »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor 23 Profiles
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Sophie
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sophie  (Read 820 times)
lakelady
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

Sophie
« on: Sep 12th, 2011, 5:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Name (Age): Sophie Clarke (22)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Willsboro, N.Y.
Personal claim to fame: I won Prom Princess at my small rural high school where my graduation class was 28 students.
Inspiration in life: I am skeptical of lionization of any one person. I do admire, however, Albert Schweitzer. He came from a well-off family and yet chose something much less grand with his life than he could have. True humanitarian. True passion. True dedication.
Hobbies: Cooking, scrabble and reading.
Pet peeves: Smart women More...who pretend to be dumb, particularly if they wear a lot of eye makeup, and people who walk slowly in cold weather.
3 words to describe you: Purposeful, resilient and shrewd.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I relate to Russell’s determination to win at any cost, Stephen’s intelligence, Stephenie’s competitiveness and Susan’s trueness to character.  
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win money! I have been bragging to friends for way too long about how easy “Survivor” is and how good I would be. I would like to have the freedom in Med. School to choose my specialty based on passion and not money and the potential to more quickly pay my debts.  
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I am strong and athletic (play soccer, softball and basketball) and I am an extremely good skier. I am “Outdoor Emergency Care” certified and can thus deal with unexpected and extreme situations with a calm approach. I am a leader and always ready and eager to step up!
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am tough, smart and driven. People will trust and like me even though they should not. I will piss people off, yet be convincing and heartfelt enough at the end to make them give me the money. I will mess with their minds and beat their bodies! I think it might actually be easy.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.