Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 2:03pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Coby discusses the new cast. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Coby discusses the new cast.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Coby discusses the new cast.  (Read 953 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Coby discusses the new cast.
« on: Jan 18th, 2006, 8:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I asked Survivor: Palau's Coby Archa his impressions of the new cast...

MS: Who looks strongest to you, physically, strategically and based on their provided background?
Coby: Physically-Aras the yoga instructor because anyone who knows about yoga knows that you have to put your body and mind to the test to study it seriously (and he is probably used to fasting). Strategically-Shane who I hate already...what a dumb ass. He thinks he is God's gift to Survivor and will rule the world like Brian H. I don't know if he will rule anything but I can promise you he will be the new Judd this season but will get further.

MS: Who is your gut-feeling first boot?
Coby: Sorry to pick on the old ladies but I think it will be Melinda or Ruth Marie. I am not saying I think the older ladies are weak, I think looking at the personalites they are most likely to clash and not work well as a team.

MS: Who annoys you already?
Coby: Shane, Shane and more Shane. Just looking at him makes me want to barf.

MS: Who would you ask on a date? (Both man AND woman) Smiley
Coby: Aras is the only attractive guy on this season. I find this to be the most normal looking cast...ever, which I love so that isn't a bad thing but nobody here really floats my boat yet...I am sure that will chance when the season airs.

MS: Who is your gut feeling winner or at least final 2 or 3?  
Coby: Bobby (he is a fighter), Cirie (looks likable like a UTR player) , Shane (he will play a good game just not good enough to get near final 2...I am giving him props for final four! I actually think he will be 5th or 6th)  and Terry (Tom Jr. anyone?).  

MS: And any other initial, no-holding-back reactions you have?
Coby: Danielle is the most beautiful girl this season.
Bobby and Bruce rock.  Very forgettable women this season except for Tina who I am rooting for already. I just think all these people will be smart enough to keep her away from the end.  She is wayyyyyyyyyy to cool to let by.
IP Logged
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Coby discusses the new cast.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 3:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For everyone's information, since CBS did not invite Coby to officially blog on CBS.com, he has set up his own blog and reviews most of the episodes of Exile Island.  Visit http://www.cobyarcha.blogspot.com/ and also, if you're a My Space fan, Coby's new My Space address is http://myspace.com/cobyrocks.  Make sure you tell him you're from ForumsNet when you ask to add!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.