Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 30th, 2024, 9:57am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Coby shares his thoughts about Exile Island. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Exclusive! - Survivors Speak to ForumsNet
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Coby shares his thoughts about Exile Island.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Coby shares his thoughts about Exile Island.  (Read 808 times)
MediaScribe
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Keepin' it all together

View Profile WWW Email

Coby shares his thoughts about Exile Island.
« on: May 24th, 2006, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I asked Coby Archa a few of questions regarding what he thought about the Exile Island season and here's what he had to say...

MS: Did the final result surprise you at all?  
Coby: Not really. Now that I have played the game, I pay way too much attention to editing and stuff. Aras was still a surprise but Danielle got the lazy Katie edit the whole season, so I knew she was going to be the lone wolf in the final 2.

MS: Who went further than you felt deserved to and why?  
Coby: Aras. I didnt care for his character nor his win, period. I felt the same way about Danni in Guatemala.

MS: Who did you feel played the best game 'strategically'?  
Coby: Cirie, until she got to personal with Courtney. She was playing a flawless game til that point, but her saving Danielle and Aras to get rid of someone she hated in the game, lost her the game.

MS: Who did you find the most inspirational?  
Coby: Probably Bruce because I will always feel for the way he went out.  To have to leave with something you can't control would haunt you forever I would think.

MS: As a former player, do you feel this season was easier or tougher than yours with regards to challenges and amount of food provided?  
Coby: It seemed like there was a lot of food this year, but I think every previous survivor says that of the upcoming seasons.  Their challenges were by far the easiest in the past for years though.

MS: Who ended up being your favorite 'character' this season?  
Coby: Terry, believe it or not. I know everyone thinks of Terry as Tom version 2.0, but they had very different attitudes. Tom played to be your best friend and Terry told you to your face he was kicking your ass.

MS: What ended up being your favorite 'storyline' of this season?
Coby: I related to Cirie's life changing experience. Validation. I got the same thing from the game. She went from underestimating her life to knowing she can do anything.

MS: Final question...All Star Survivor: 2...do you think it will happen even though Probst/Burnett said 'Never again.'?
Coby: Of course they will. Point blank. ASS had huge ratings (the 3rd highest rated season ever) and whether Mark B and Jeff want it or not...their boss CBS will because they want the money they can ask for commercials. With ratings slipping they have no choice...it WILL happen. I just hope I am lucky enough to be picked for it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.