Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 11:35pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « BAR = Ben's Amazing Race [CAST] »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   BAR = Ben's Amazing Race [CAST]
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: BAR = Ben's Amazing Race [CAST]  (Read 588 times)
benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

BAR = Ben's Amazing Race [CAST]
« on: Mar 21st, 2005, 7:14am »

just wanna try writing some fan fiction... hope you like the cast and the first leg... haha... gimme comments.

Teams cast:
1.Daniel Reed (27) and Sydney Smith (29)

Daniel and Sydney are bosses of their own telecommunication companies. As best friends, they often go windsurfing and swimming together.

“I think we stand a huge chance in winning this race, we’re physically and mentally fit, basically whatever the race require, we have it!” –Daniel

“We make a perfect team, although we often will quarrel, but everything should work out well for us, we will win this race!” –Sydney

** Comments: kind of ambitious at times, but physically, there are no limits. **

2.Maria Gordon (23) and Meredith Gordon (23)

Maria and Meredith are twin sisters from California.

“When my mum was giving birth to us, we almost had a danger of suffocating due to complications. Since we can overcome that mishap, I believe God has put everything in us to win this race” –Maria  

“Yah, and I think we stand a huge chance, as we basically eat and sleep together. Surely, that has given us an advantage over others. However, it could harm us as we know each other too well that we tend to have the same weakness. We’ll see about it” –Meredith

** Comments: Lovely sisters who know each other inside out, could be an advantage to the team. Physically fit. **

3.Paul Hamm (23) and Morgan Hamm (23)

Another set of twins cast on this Virtual Amazing Race. However, this pair of twins proves to be a little more special. Both of them is part of the USA Gymnastics Team and have both won medals at the 2000 Sydney Olympics and the 2004 Athens Olympics.

“I think our bond is special, as we’ve gone through training and everything together, hopefully this race will show the unique characteristics of us.” –Paul

“Paul can be an aggressive person sometimes, and I think this can indeed hurt us in the race. I also make irrational choices at times, so, we just have to pray for the best!” –Morgan

** Comments: Physically fit, could be a strong team. **

4.Jenna Morasca (24) and Ethan Zohn (32)

Both winners of SURVIVOR, love blossomed for them before both got cast again for SURVIVOR:ALL STARS. Been together since then. Having starved for two SURVIVOR seasons each, enduring this race would not be a hard one.

“I think this race would be a good gauge of our relationship. Although I’m pretty sure we’ll still love each other after that, we should try our very best.” –Jenna

“Yeah! We’ll kick some ass!” –Ethan  

** Comments: Both survived SURVIVOR but am looking for another adventure. Would they be a strong team? **

5.Monica Ramiah (45) and James Walters (22)

Mother and Son combination, monica is a housewife, while James is currently pursuing a degree at Cambridge.

“Since tow years back, James have been out of USA, and we’ve not much time together. Hopefully, this race will bond us together and let us spend quality time together.” –Monica

“I love you so much, mum.” –James

** Comments: Monica is a cautious woman, although not physically fit like James, it could prove that brains are more important in this race. **

6.Margaret Barnes (26) and Charlene Groves (25)

A lesbian couple currently residing in Florida. Been together for 4 years, and are enjoying each other company.

“People seem to have this vision that we are lesbians, which means we’re abnormal. However, we are normal people!” –Margaret

“We’ll prove them wrong!” –Charlene

** Comments: Strong foundation of love, a potential final 3 team. **

7.Louis Walker (45) and Justina Abuza (40)

Married parents of three children, currently running their own business.

“Given our physical fitness, I think most of the teams will think we’ll be first gone. We’ll see.” –Louis

“We want to be e first parents team to win! [Breaks out in laughter]” –Justina

** Comments: Both aren’t too physically fit, but navigating maps seems to be a forte for Louis. **

8.Stacy Beirut (21) and Donny Stewart (23)

Dating models for 3 years, however had some friction two years back, both hoping to find their relationship back.

“It’s tough to live with Donny, very pressurizing, let alone race with him. However, I really hope to explore more of him as a person throughout this race.” –Stacy

“Due to our work schedules, it’s almost impossible to have no clashes, but I do hope that this race would show me more about Stacy.” –Donny

** Comments: Both physically fit and are looking for a flame to rekindle their love. **

9.Joseph Harari (63) and Stephanie Oshii (60)

Both of them are retired grandparents, looks after their grandchildren.

“Our grandchildren are so active that our exercise everyday would be to run after them. The race would thus not be a problem for us.” –Joseph

“I’ll miss my family so much during this race, but I’ll definitely not regret this experience.” –Stephanie

** Comments: Determined but not physically fit. Would they be beaten? **

10.Glen Lim (24) and Yvonne Tan (25)

First Asian team ever cast on the race. Glen and Yvonne have been dating for 5 years.

“We’re a strong team. We can win.” –Glen

“Since we’ve been together for 5 years, this race is definitely not going to have any impacts on our relationship, well I hope not.” –Yvonne

** Comments: Both physically fit but not very cautious. Would this hurt them in the race? **

11. Brad Mickel (40) and Fabio Slater (45)

Both dads, best friends since high school.

“We are indeed limited by our physical fitness, but this race too needs brains. We have that!” –Brad

“Yah, hopefully we’ll be lucky in this race, as a lot depends on luck.” –Fabio

** Comments: Not fit, but have the experience of traveling to many countries. **

How are the teams? The first leg begins in just a few moments......
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

Re: BAR = Ben's Amazing Race [CAST]
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21st, 2005, 8:27am »

interesting cast. Are you from Singapore?
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
Jenna
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21st, 2005, 9:19am »

Once again I like Maria and Meridith  Grin
IP Logged
benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 21st, 2005, 6:58pm »

haha... i'm from Singapore yes... so, which teams u think is gonna win? cant say anything since i''m deciding it....
IP Logged
Lucky
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Catch A Falling Star

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22nd, 2005, 3:26pm »

I'm all for the Survivors, Ethan and Jenna.
IP Logged

TAR All-Stars: Dustin/Kandice, Charla/Mirna & Oswald/Danny
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22nd, 2005, 11:56pm »

try adding pictures ben...
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.