Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 4:04am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Winner Revealed! »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Winner Revealed!
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Winner Revealed!  (Read 2029 times)
ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 3 Up!!! Leg 4 Lat
« Reply #30 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 5:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I normally like any season...I just dislike maybe 1 or 2 teams... Grin

This does get updated fast... Grin
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 9:53am »

im doing 4 legs today because i want to finish asap
IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 10:30am »

Leg 5  

PREVIOUSLY ON THE AMAZING RACE...
8 teams set out from Buenos Aires, Argentina and race over 7,500 miles to Adelaide, Australia. Matt & Ana got on the last flight out of Argentina, but got back and won the Fast Forward while Avi & Joe faltered. Teams then flew to Yulara and teams guided a camel at the roadblock. Matt & Ana arrived at Uluru first, and John & Scott were eliminated...

7 teams remain, who will be eliminated next...

Matt & Ana, who were first to arrive at 11.17PM, will depart at 11.17AM.

Teams must now fly to the island of Papua New Guinea. Once there, teams must find Stop & Shop in Port Moresby for the next clue. Matt & Ana are frustrated that the first flight out is at 6AM and that every team can catch up. All teams get on the flight.

At the Stop & Shop teams find the detour and the yield. Tramel & Talicia-who arrive first-decide to yield Matt & Ana for "personal reasons" which Talicia then says is that they hate them. The detour is the choice between "Stops" and "Shops". In "Stops", teams must go to the bus depot les than 500 yards away and learn how to drive a Papua New Guinea bus. In the last, teams must receive a shopping list from an employee of the Stop & Shop and find all of these items with the teams own money. Then, they must deliver them to a local elder for the next clue.

Every team takes "Stops", as shopping with their own money doesn't appeal to the teams. Matt & Ana bicker oer whose fault it was that they got yielded that they don't notice the time running out for a few seconds. Deidre & Hillary's bus starts to go up in smoke literally. They get out of the detour last even after Matt & Ana who are on the verge of killing each other.

Teams must now go to the local golf club where the roadblock requires team members to get a par or under on 3 holes. Deidre takes yet another roadblock for her team as she has played golf for all of her life. Matt, Gina, Steve, Avi, Chuck and Tramel all take the roadblock too. Ana is screaming at Matt as they finish this task last.

But this isn't as hard as navigating to the pit stop of Touaguba Hill. Deidre & Hillary have the worst luck, as they finish last, after a five-way footrace to the mat. The other two teams finish only 2 minutes before the footrace.

1st Place=Debra & Steve=4.44PM
2nd Place=Gina & Sylvia=4.45PM
3rd Place=Tramel & Talicia=4.47PM   TIED
4th Place=Ryan & Chuck=4.47PM     TIED
5th Place=Matt & Ana=4.47PM    TIED
6th Place=Avi & Joe=4.48PM
Last Place=Deidre & Hillary=4.49PM

Next time on the Amazing Race...
Teams scuba dive...
Handle goats...
And Deidre & Hillary await their penalty...

IP Logged

Vote in my Survivor game: http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fantasysurvivor;action=display;num=1224335537
Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

elizabethyong2001   dreamsofelle
View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 11:34am »

Noooo! How could you eliminate Deidre and Hillary? Sad
IP Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 11:42am »

they aren't! Non Elimination, thats why it says "and Deidre & Hillary await their penalty..."
IP Logged

Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #35 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 11:44am »

Ooops. Sorry. LOL
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 11:55am »

he he
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 6 UpLeg 7+8 Later
« Reply #37 on: Oct 3rd, 2007, 12:31pm »

Leg 6

7 teams set out from Uluru, Australia and race over 1,000 miles to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. Tramel & Talicia yielded Matt & Ana, who bickered mightily. Deidre & Hillary had navigaional woes and were last to the mat. But were NOT eliminated.

7 teams still remain, who will be eliminated tonight?

Debra & Steve, who were first to arrive at 4.44PM will depart 4.44AM.

Teams must now drive to the Madang Scuba Club, where teams would find the next clue. Arriving 5 minutes apart on the last leg and Papua New Guinea usually consiting on small local roads, teams will be right behing each other the whole way.

At the Madang Scuba, teams found the roadblock. For this roadblock, one team member must scuba dive to the bottom of the sea and collect 5 crayfish from traps underwater. Hillary completed her first roadblock of the race. No team had much trouble with this, except Ana who got 2 and then asked the scuba diving manager to look at Matt while she got 3 more crayfish out of his bucket. It doesn't work.

Teams must now walk to Madang Market to find the detour-"Buy" or "Sell". In the first, teams must find and buy a piece of pottery by only a picture of it and in the last, teams must get a goat and go to one of the villages outside Madang to try and sell it. Deidre & Hillary and Matt & Ana decide to look for pottery, while the others sell goats. Debra & Steve struggle handling the goat an they have to chase it when it breaks free.

The teams must now go to the next pit stop-Madang Lodge. Ryan & Chuck surprisingly finish first and Deidre & Hillary arrive 10 minutes later but must wait out a half-hour penalty. There is a short-lived tense moment for them as Matt & Ana, Avi & Joe and Tramel & Talicia arrive. But Gina & Sylvia and Debra & Steve are so far behind that they didn't get there in time. And Debra & Steve are beaten in a footrace.

1st Place=Ryan & Chuck=1.23PM
2nd Place=Matt & Ana=1.39PM
3rd Place=Avi & Joe=1.40PM
4th Place=Tramel & Talicia=1.41PM
5th Place=Deidre & Hillary=(1.32PM +30 minutes)2.02PM
6th Place=Gina & Sylvia=2.26PM
Last Place=Debra & Steve=2.28PM

Teams go to mainland Asia,
They have to deal with culture shock...
and teams are tired at the mat.

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2007, 12:33pm by Sam. » IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 1:26am »

Leg 7a

Previously on The Amazing Race...
7 teams set out from Port Moresby and raced to Madang, Papua New Guinea. Ana trys to play a trick at the roadblock, which doesn't work. At the detour, Debra & Steve lost control of their goat, while Matt & Ana found the pottery within minutes. Ryan & Chuck got first, and Debra & Steve couldn't recover.

6 teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

Ryan & Chuck, who were first to arrive at 1.23PM, will depart at 1.23AM.

Teams must now fly to the city of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Once there, teams must find the Mosque of Baba Adam for the next clue. Everyone get on the only flight for hours to Dhaka. The teams are shocked that kids and rats are roaming the streets when the flight arrives at 10PM. Theyare also clawing through trash. Matt says that he has never seen anyhing like this in his life but Ana says "Wow, look at the size of that rat. Cool!"

Tramel & Talicia arrive first but the mosque doesn't open until 5AM. Every team slowly arrives. At dawn teams find the roadblock requiring participating team members to collect a pattern from the imam of the mosque and search outside on the walls for the same patterm where the next clue is.

Everybody takes a lot of time to do this.

The detour at Patenga Beach in Chittagong, is the choice between reading some crimes and punishments and answer questions at the Court Building and paddling along Foy's Lake in a canoe.

Nobody is silly enough to take the first, which practically ensures team's eliminations. But the locals get to laugh at the teams when most of them overturn their canoe.

Another long drive up to Dhaka to the mat at Lalbagh Fort gets Matt & Ana very lost. They went to the Indian border and turned back. Lucky for them that when Avi & Joe step on the mat first, they are handed their next clue and Avi collapses!...TO BE CONTINUED.

Teams fly to a former Soviet state...
Avi recovers from collapsing...
and Matt & Ana get some bad news...

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2007, 1:27am by Sam. » IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 7Up Leg 7b+8 Late
« Reply #39 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 2:49am »

OOh... Grin
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #40 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 11:10am »

ohhh what Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 12:10pm »

Leg 7b

CONTINUED FROM LAST LEG...Avi & Joe receive their next clue after Avi gets up, which is instructions to fly to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Every team slowly catches up at the airport. Avi claims that his head hurts badly. All teams get on the first flight out as Matt & Ana get there finally. Once in Bishkek, teams must find Osh Bazaar for the next clue. Matt & Ana get navigational woes yet again, but get back as the bazaar doesn't open till morning.

In the morning, teams find the detour-"Speak" or "Sheep". In the first teams must go to the local college where both team members must learn basic Russian phrases. In "Sheep", teams must find a fresh sheep's head in Osh Bazaar and deliver it to another stall for the next clue. Most teams take "Speak" as they freak out over touching sheep's heads.Only Matt & Ana, who need to get to the front of the pack, take "Sheep".

Also at Osh Bazaar, was the Fast Forward. For this Fast Forward, teams must go on a ride at Panifilova Park looking for a sign. Once the ride is over, teams must tell the manager the message (which is "Welcome to Kyrgyzstan"). Tramel & Talicia get this FF and receive instructions to go to Ala-Too Square for the pit stop.

Once other teams complete the detour teams must go to Karakol Ski Base in Southern Kyrgyzstan. There the roadblock was to ski to the bottom. No one encounters trouble except Ana who won't ski to the bottom. She wanted but once she finds out it is a ski jump she doesn't want to and they get a four hour penalty. They arrive at the pit stop before Tramel & Talicia, who won the Fast Forward and only TNT can get to first in 4-hours.

Gina & Sylvia go into dangerous territory and are last to the mat. They are eliminated.

1st Place=Tramel & Talicia=9.47PM

2nd Place=Matt & Ana=(7.59PM + 4 hours) 11.59PM
3rd Place=Ryan & Chcuk=12.01AM
4th Place=Avi & Joe=12.55AM
5th Place=Deidre & Hillary=1.13AM
6th Place=Gina & Sylvia=1.25AM

NEXT TIME ON THE AMAZING RACE...
Teams move on to the Balkans,
The second yield is found,
and Matt & Ana are victimised by other teams

IP Logged

Elizabeth
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

View Profile WWW

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 7 Up Leg 8 Later!
« Reply #42 on: Oct 4th, 2007, 1:31pm »

Aww, Gina/Sylvia are gone Sad
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 7 Up Leg 8 Later!
« Reply #43 on: Oct 5th, 2007, 3:24pm »

I will put 4 legs up tomorrow, i don't have time to do any today Kiss
IP Logged

Sam.
ForumsNet Member
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

Re: Sam1994's Amazing Race 2-Leg 8 Up Leg 9 Later
« Reply #44 on: Oct 6th, 2007, 7:50am »

Leg 8

6 teams set out from Madang, Papua New Guinea and raced to Dhaka, Bangladesh. Teams get culture shock. Avi & Joe were first to Llalbagh Fort, but were told that the leg was not over and to race to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Matt & Ana took the 4-hour penalty at the roadblock, but still got a second place finish. Tramel & Talicia finished first with the Fast Forward, and Gina & Sylvia were eliminated.

5 teams remain, who will be eliminated next?

Tramel & Talicia, who were first to arrive at 9.47PM, will depart at 9.47AM.

Teams must now fly to the city of Sofia, Bulgaria. Once there, teams must go to Borisova Garden for the next clue. Tramel & Talicia mimic Matt & Ana when they are at the airport. TNT, Matt & Ana and Ryan & Chuck arrive in Sofia at 11.10PM, Avi & Joe and Deidre & Hillary bring up the rear at 11.50PM. This isn't important as Borisova Garden doesn't open until 7AM anyway. Humph.

At Borisova Garden, teams find the detour, which is the choic between "Plant"-which has teams water 100 plants at Borisova Garden-and "Pint"-which has teams collect water from the lake and take it to the local drinks factory for the next clue. Matt & Ana, Avi & Joe and Deidre & Hillary take "Pint" and the others take "Plant". "Pint" turns out to be faster as the drinks factory is only a 1/2 mile away.  

Next teams go to Slaveykov Square, where the second of three yields are found. Avi & Joe, who arrive second after Deidre & Hillary, yield Matt & Ana. The roadblock there has team members cart books to local houses. Matt & Ana, who are already last, have even more trouble as Matt can't control the book trolley.

The pit stop at the Serdica Ruins gives us a footrace between Deidre & Hillary and Avi & Joe, with the girls winning out. Matt & Ana, who re already last before they even finish the roadblock, are saved by a non-elimination...

1st Place=Deidre & Hillary=10.01AM
2nd Place=Avi & Joe=10.02AM
3rd Place=Tramel & Talicia=10.14AM
4th Place=Ryan & Chuck=10.17AM
Last Place=Matt & Ana=10.39AM
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.