Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 5:18am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Episode 3 »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Amazing Race - Asia
(Moderators: JP, Joab, Isle_be_back)
   Episode 3
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Episode 3  (Read 2791 times)
JP
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

Ditch IE. Use Firefox.

293041687 293041687     jezzieflanigan
View Profile WWW Email

Episode 3
« on: Dec 7th, 2007, 10:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brett and Kinar!! WTH? I didn't expect it. I really thought they're gonna catch up, but when Pam/Van arrived at the final clue before the Pit Stop, I knew the couple is doomed.

I need to watch it again, I forgot where they messed up. I think they were last to find their cars in the parking lot of the airport or something?
IP Logged
banzai
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

Re: Episode 3
« Reply #1 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 11:11am »

IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 12:19pm »

I thought this episode was ruined by the stagnant in team's placings. I didn't know how Brett and Kinar fell dead behind. I think not having help with taking the 3 photos from the other teams really killed them. Perhaps the task was really hard if one team had to do it alone. I really still can't believe how they fell so far behind. It's shocking.

Marc and Rovilson, right when they finished the photo taking task first, i knew the other teams had 0% chance to catchup. These two know how to race, but i really hate their ego and everything. But this is TARA Smiley, so i'm praying, crossing my fingers for a surprise elimination for these two. But hell, they are getting so much edit now and i know they will make the final 3 for sure.

Adrian and Collin, ahhhh.. they are getting abit of an edit, but i worry if they can win it all. But i'm proud of them, they really portrayed Singaporeans well as Sharon and Melody did in Season 1! I'm liking them more and more!

Ann and Diane, besides Marc and Rovilson, i'm shocked by how consistent this team can be. I'm proud of these two moms and i'm gonna root for them all the way!

Paula and Natasha - it's a joy to watch them race and i really <3 them more and more!

Henry and Terri, quarrelsome they might be towards each other.. but i totally love Terri of her "I-LOVE-TO-SHOUT-AND-SCREAM" attitude towards everything. But they need to chill abit. Right now i still like them!

Daichi and Sawaka, wow.. these two are really taking it slow and i'll really jump of the cliff of what if they managed to win it all. Won't be surprise if they are both eliminated next.

Pamela and Vanessa - I really hate these two now. They are saying stupid to every ridiculous task that they couldn't complete without any trouble. So if this race is stupid, why signup for it in the first place? I hope they get eliminated real time soon.

Sophie and Aurelia - Seriously, i don't know why. But i find it totally amusing that these two quarrel to the extend that they hate each other. It's amazing that they are still sticking around. LOL!

Brett and Kinar - OUCH! What happened? Sad

Roadblock - I WANNA DO IT!

Detour - I'll pick the WAKA because i can't WALL. :laff:

Overall, i think i'll scream to death at the Haunted House. I'll rather bungee jump 1,000,000 times than go into the house once... :rofl:
IP Logged

Vote in The Amazing Race Survival Battle -
http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
Undecided.
ForumsNet Member
USA 

American Idol: Bring Mishavonna Henson back! =)

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 3:43pm »

I love Paula and Natasha more than ever...and I loved them as much as possible in the begining (Just ask Username, she put up with my Paula antics)  Tongue
IP Logged

banzai
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 6:03pm »

Their averages after leg #3:

Marc & Rovilson (Philippines)  2+1+1/3=1.3
Ann & Diane ( Malaysia )  3+3+3/3=3
Paula & Natasha (Thailand)  6+2+4/3=4
Pamela & Vanessa ( Malaysia )  1+4+7/3=4
Adrian & Collin (Singapore)  7+5+2/3=4.67
Sophie & Aurelia (Hong Kong )  5+7+8/3=6.7
Sawaka & Daichi ( Japan ) 8+8+6/3=7.33
Henry & Terri (Philippines)  9+9+5/3=7.67

Brett & Kinar (Indonesia)  (eliminated) 4+6+9/3=6.3
Edwin & Monica (Hong Kong) (eliminated) 10+10/2=10
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 8:37pm »

And i'm amazed how well Paula and Natasha dressed while racing. Like erm, they look like they are going for shopping? Cheesy
IP Logged

http://www.forumsnet.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=tar5game;action=display;num=1229008287
suhanaommar
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 10:37pm »

on Dec 7th, 2007, 12:19pm, Popo wrote:
I thought this episode was ruined by the stagnant in team's placings. I didn't know how Brett and Kinar fell dead behind. I think not having help with taking the 3 photos from the other teams really killed them. Perhaps the task was really hard if one team had to do it alone. I really still can't believe how they fell so far behind. It's shocking.

Marc and Rovilson, right when they finished the photo taking task first, i knew the other teams had 0% chance to catchup. These two know how to race, but i really hate their ego and everything. But this is TARA Smiley, so i'm praying, crossing my fingers for a surprise elimination for these two. But hell, they are getting so much edit now and i know they will make the final 3 for sure.

Adrian and Collin, ahhhh.. they are getting abit of an edit, but i worry if they can win it all. But i'm proud of them, they really portrayed Singaporeans well as Sharon and Melody did in Season 1! I'm liking them more and more!

Ann and Diane, besides Marc and Rovilson, i'm shocked by how consistent this team can be. I'm proud of these two moms and i'm gonna root for them all the way!

Paula and Natasha - it's a joy to watch them race and i really <3 them more and more!

Henry and Terri, quarrelsome they might be towards each other.. but i totally love Terri of her "I-LOVE-TO-SHOUT-AND-SCREAM" attitude towards everything. But they need to chill abit. Right now i still like them!

Daichi and Sawaka, wow.. these two are really taking it slow and i'll really jump of the cliff of what if they managed to win it all. Won't be surprise if they are both eliminated next.

Pamela and Vanessa - I really hate these two now. They are saying stupid to every ridiculous task that they couldn't complete without any trouble. So if this race is stupid, why signup for it in the first place? I hope they get eliminated real time soon.

Sophie and Aurelia - Seriously, i don't know why. But i find it totally amusing that these two quarrel to the extend that they hate each other. It's amazing that they are still sticking around. LOL!

Brett and Kinar - OUCH! What happened? Sad

Roadblock - I WANNA DO IT!

Detour - I'll pick the WAKA because i can't WALL. :laff:

Overall, i think i'll scream to death at the Haunted House. I'll rather bungee jump 1,000,000 times than go into the house once... :rofl:

i think every person need to have some ego, it's OK for people to have some ego, just like you...and me. Roll Eyes

marc and rovi all the way! Grin
pamela & vanessa, just be ur self sistah!  Wink
IP Logged
suhanaommar
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 10:55pm »

brett & kinar, personally i like them but i think they were too soft and nice for the race, not enough passion unlike marc/rovil and pam/van(hated by many Grin)
IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 11:10pm »

True that every person must have ego. But too much ego? It's so off-putting and turning off. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2007, 11:10pm by Joab » IP Logged

CallMeRob
You Bet Your ASS Team
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

kopee_bui@yahoo.com  
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 11:41pm »

Brett and Kinar? Oh so sad.  

Marc and Rovi and Henri and Terri for the win!
IP Logged

Please give my blog, daily clicks!
http://inghinyero.blogspot.com
And my reality show overload blog:
http://inghinyero-reality.blogspot.com
suhanaommar
ForumsNet Member
Malaysia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Dec 8th, 2007, 12:43am »

on Dec 7th, 2007, 11:10pm, Popo wrote:
True that every person must have ego. But too much ego? It's so off-putting and turning off. Roll Eyes

but so far i didn't see them being TOO ego, but if they are, it's good for the race..
maybe i don't expect teams to be too soft ,too nice, too relaxed in a race show, like they're in a vacation & go shopping.. how boring  Kiss
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2007, 1:01am by suhanaommar » IP Logged
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 8th, 2007, 1:33am »

I would love teams to be soft, too nice, too relax and like they are in a vacation and go shopping, like Oswald and Danny. And we know they are definitely not boring. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2007, 1:33am by Joab » IP Logged

ImANewUser
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Dec 8th, 2007, 6:42am »

^^Lol...both you guys have a point. The teams can't have much of an ego, but they can't just relax most of the time. Oswald and Danny is a great example of how to balance both.

Anyways...the boot order is shaping up to fit my pre-race like/hate list... :laff: Meaning, if that is true, We have a Henry/Terri, Sawaka/Daichi, Ann/Diane F3, with Paula/Natasha, Marc/Rovilson and Colin/Adrian rounding up the Final 6. :laff:
IP Logged

I wanna see if I can embark on reviving Forumsnet. I hope I succeed. I really miss this place. Cheesy
Joab
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Toni and Dallas FTW!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 8th, 2007, 10:21am »

Where did you get the Sawaka/Daichi, Ann/Diane and Henry/Terri final 3 spoiler from? That would be perrrrrfectttttttttt! But no Paula and Natasha? Sad
IP Logged

alternarist
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Dec 9th, 2007, 1:07am »

Brett and Kinar fell dead behind cos they were the last to find their cars at the Auckland Airport and they got dead lost on their way to the Museum place. After that, they were taking their own sweet time to take the photos. And on top of that, they did not make a wise decision in choosing the correct Detour.  

Everything for them was so wrong from the start. It was saddening of course. Sad

I dont like Marc and Rovilson. Just another typical alpha-male team. It gets pretty boring. Ann and Diane are extremely consistent! Actually, i am pretty proud of all the female teams except Sophie and Aurelia!

This is the first time where i saw that a team member is complaining about her partner being TOO NOISY. -____- So ridiculous! If they get eliminated due to this, it is not surprising as well..
IP Logged
Pages: all 1 2  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.