Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 3:23pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « IU Takes Party School Honors »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Off-Topic Forums
   In the News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Bumper, Isle_be_back)
   IU Takes Party School Honors
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: IU Takes Party School Honors  (Read 429 times)
Irishlass
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

IU Takes Party School Honors
« on: Aug 20th, 2002, 8:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Indiana University has been named number 1 Party School in the USA.  :tup: :dance: :cool:  The annual Princeton Review survey was released yesterday.  IU officials are calling the survey irresponsible and unscientific.

In the past year, five IU fraternities have been suspended or expelled for violations of alcohol policies.  One student said that most people party three or four times a week. I have a feeling this is probably not much different than a lot of other schools.

The party school designation is based on student reports on alcohol and marijuana use, the amount of time spent studying outside of class and the popularity of fraternities and sororities on campus.
IP Logged

Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment
dobiew
ForumsNet Member

dobiew
View Profile

Re: IU Takes Party School Honors
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20th, 2002, 8:42am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

wow very interesting.. i think penn state ( that is where my children go) was ranked up there for party schools.. however i live in state college where penn state is located and i knew it wasn't as bad as that so.. the kids are  still going there Cheesy i still keep my eyes and ears open though.. they can have fun but ultimately they are there for an education.. and i will not foot the bill for party time  :yikes:
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.