Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 8:12am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Lost my new fav »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Other Television Shows
   Lost
(Moderators: yesteach, Isle_be_back)
   Lost my new fav
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lost my new fav  (Read 833 times)
wolverina
ForumsNet Member

No. Really.

View Profile

Lost my new fav
« on: May 19th, 2005, 8:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I got all goose-pumply when I saw this forum title and thought I'd hit upon a mutha lode of people excited about the show. Or at least as excited as I am.

There are soooo many questions... so many riddles.  

What do the numbers mean? 4 8 1 5 1 6 2 3 4 2  
What's the deal with all the *father* relationships?
What's up with Sawyer having crossed so many other characters' story lines?
What's up with the baby?
The hatch?
The polar bear?
Which survivors will be gone next seaon?
What will be the story of the new survivors we'll meet?

IP Logged

No. Really.
yesteach
ForumsNet Administrator
USA 

View Profile

Re: Lost my new fav
« Reply #1 on: May 19th, 2005, 9:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Lost is definitely a fave - I record them and watch them over and over... and go back and watch them later... keep seeing things that I didn't see the first time.. or they "mean something" now that I have more story later...  

I really liked this weeks story lines... Sawyer telling Jack about his dad - Jin and Sun "making up" (more or less) and Walt giving his dog to Shannon.

I think (unless they come back to shore for some reason this week) that the four on the raft will be gone next season - but the way they go leaves it open for them to come back later...  

The "new guy" Arzt (is that it... you know, Leslie.. b*tchin name.. lol) is an interesting twist, is he the Boone "replacement"??

The thing I love about this show is trying to find the answers to the questions before they give them to me... and the fact that sometimes it just shocks the heck out of me (same with with Desperate Housewives.. who'd have thought that Dana was that boy!!!.. sheesh).

Can't wait til the first season is out on DVD.  I'll be first in line to get one.. Cheesy
IP Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.