Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:46am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A RACER"S BLOG »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   A RACER"S BLOG
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 2 3 4  ...  10 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A RACER"S BLOG  (Read 5078 times)
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RAcer's Blog...
« Reply #15 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 1:37am »

woah where have you been girl...

sugoi-nesne

8:41am
Okay. We are here at the airport. I dunno what place are we...

Hey the hell was that... Ive noticed that we are last here.. supposed to get the lst flight...

Damn that taxi driver. But i don't have to blame everything to him... Hey we're fit to this. We can beat those people...  

We got on the counter and yes, we got the last flight. Darn it. Im sharing the flight with the twins, the oldies, and other 2 teams... including US!...

I hate to say it but, it feels like we are like slow... really slow... hey its the driver,s fault not me...  

I came to Shiela... We just talked like few minutes because his father is around... Well, im not afriad of him but im just really not into him... I like Shiela i admit it... well let's see how will the race will make us...

3:00pm

Lunch has passed and its time to board on the plane... One thing i was thinking... CAn we me n Chris can get to lead... Maybe yes or maybe no...

It sucks to be the first one to be eliminated... Like you have only two hours fame on the TV... huh....

ANd later we took off... I hate to be on the last plane... I wish me and Shiela are in one plane halfway to Honduras... I was thinking how is her first plane ride... I hope i could talk to her...

5:03pm, Phils Time
We Chris are like talking something about how fridge are not capable give the lasting freshness of a food, a team came to us...  

I stared at them so are they...
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 5:13am »

good luck on being on the 2nd plane!
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 9:41am »

"Are you brothers?" the short-haired lady asked us...

"No..." I said

"So u 2 are like friends?" the other lady on her late 30's asked...

"Yeah"  

"Sorry if we were mistaken you as brothers... YOu look like each other..." The long-haired said..
"By the way im Naty, and she is Neri..."

"Well nice meeting you Naty n Neri" Chris said... "Its ok about, well everybody always says that we look like each other..."

The talk is like spent two hours together with them... I know they are kinda old but... i see them as a threat... We like WHOA-ed after saaaying that they are Psychologists... Ok... yeah... like we are under their spell right now...  

The other teams were introduced to other teams like the twins, the psychos and the bodyguards, Yani n Marlon... They have bulky muscles and they look like MR. Hyde... And like we're Dr. Jekyll... hehe... they are so big and like woah....  

On the other side... The oldies... we talked and we talked.. they are so kind to us... Imagine, they gave us two packs of oreos for us to eat on the flight... that was very thoughtful of them

the sky is starting to get dark on the Pacific... I decided top take a nap...  

"Hey, this is fun" Chris said

"Yeah, everyone is nice... Im just wondering... who will backstab us after all those niceness and stuffs..."

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2005, 9:59am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:31am »

9:30am
And we are now landing, 10 minutes from now, we need to make our way to the front of Cathedral de Tegucigalpa...  

FOr god's mercy, please let us seat on a very fast taxi...  

So we ran out the plane, out the airport, hailed a taxi, and tell to the driver where we are going...  

WE are so lucky that we near the door that time... And yeah... we are followed by the twins...  

"Rapido , Rapido"... Chris said... "To Cathedral de Tegucigalpa..." He said to the driver... "Hey dude, i think this driver doesnt even understand english..." he told me...

"Goodness... " I said. "Por favor amigo... un... muy.... muy... necesito!"

oh god... I even dont know how to speak spanish...  

Well at least we are at the front of the last pack...

Im looking around Tegucigalpa... Its not like any type of Philippine cities just dont see jeeps and asian races... Its beautiful though... But dont see very tall buildings ... maybe they are on the other side of the city...

Then later... we arrived here...

Ok... i tear the clue and read "Make your way to Estadio Tiburcio Caras Andino... " ok so whats with the stadium i said to myself... "There are three different bus tickets somewhere on the benches of the stadium that will depart on three diff times. 4am, 5pm and 6am... Once you claim the ticket... YOu will never change yours..."  

Ok yeah... like we're going to get the earliest... hope we and chris can have the tickets for the second bus...

And off we go. the same taxi, its better than the one we got back in the phils... As we took off... We saw the twins running to the clue box... but then we lost our sight to them...

As we arrive to the next destination... The stadium... i said to myself... Where the hell are we going to find the earliest ticket?"

Shocked

Ok then... How? Huh

« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:32am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:47am »

I hope you get at least the 5am ticket.
IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #20 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 5:19pm »

This is exciting!  Grin

I hope you get an early ticket!
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 1:03am »

We entered the stadium an like stunned on how big it is... We dont know even where to start... For God sake... there are more than 10,000 seats to search for that maybe the only 5am ticket to have it on our hands... Since there are 3 tickets for 4am's, and 4 each for 5 n 6am's...

I never had this adrenaline rush before... Its my first time to feel the rush out of me... And we know, minutes later the twins MArk n Sean will be here... SAme as the ther teams...

Ok no time for talking... Our plan is to split... and then Go to the opposite side to where we stand...  Chris started running at the hignest level for better sight... So am i... We started looking...  

I thought the tickets are clustered in to three according to time but no... They were scattered... And this feels like crazy...

10 minutes later, we havent found yet the only 5am bus... we only saw two 6am's... Then came the twins...

Our blood rushes to our veins and my knees are shaking :worried:... As they are starting to climb the stairs, i saw another ticket... Same as Chris as i noticed him from afar waving his hand... As i see the ticket, it was another 6am...  

Oh my God :sweatdrop:... This is it... It's in Chris's news that will make it or break it... Will it be 5am or the last bus...

As he waved, he gave me a sign... Ok, now i know what bus ticket we got...  :crossfingers:  

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 2:31am »

*excited*
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 1:00am »

Chris gave me a wave... A thumbs up!  

I am freaking happy... Damn it... We got the 5am ticket... i ran to him and read the clue... "YOu are now at bus no. 2. You will spend the night here at the stadium and prepare for your departure tomorrow to Copan."  

It was like the hell out of me... We saw other teams near the entranc of the stadium and fromthe distance, i saw Shiela... She saw meand gave me a big wave...  

We and Chris got down the stadium to join the other teams in front of us... While toher teams behind us are searching for clues.

I asked Shiela what bus no.are they...

"Oh,we are bus no. 2" She answered..

"Oh great, we are on the same bus as you"...  

"Wow, thats cool... "  

"Hey, girl... who are these 2 cute guys..." A team from behind told to Shiela...

Shiela introduced ourselves to the other team, Rochelle n Charisse, nurses...  

"Well, this willbe fun..."

As other teams approached to us, we acquainted and talk to them...  

The lovers Avi n Noel have given us a warm welcome... So as the sweethearts Don n Irish...

The Rey n Arlyn are also good company... They are married for 4 years...  

And finally, the second near oldest are Karla n Christina, masteral graduates of Chem. Engring...  

Ok... finally,we know who are the teams playing... this is it... the time to get this race started..

10:41pm

In the middle of the dinner, shiela's dad are watching over us... I cant go near shiela right now... her dad is watching...  

As i stood up, someone grab my hand and run outside the room then go into the middle of the stadium's field...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 9:27pm »

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Shiela...

She didnt answer. WE just ran in to the middle of the field... We halt...

I looked at her...

"I just want for Dad not to see us..." She replied...  

I smiled...

*silence*

She then said... "Are you two brothers?"... "No, actually nothing"...

"No we are not... " I replied "I always got that compliment everytime... Do we really look like brothers?"

"Yeah..."

*silence*

At that time, i have no words to speak... Im nervous... I dont know what to say... All i hear is the wind brushing on my face...  

She came near to me... She hold my hand... And told me...

"Im excited! " she said "I never expected to be this fun"... "Especialy with you..."

I smiled...

"Look at the stars" I said. "I love honduras sky... Its so beautiful".

She agreed...

We spent the night together... we are awake talking about this and that....  

5:00am

We are now in the bus to Copan. Everybody is excited... Inside the bus are me and Chris, Shiela n Armand, Rochelle and Charisse and Rey n Arlene...

Its seems to be quiet between Shiela n her Dad... I'm watching her from the back....

"Hey, what did you talk about that time," asked Chris...

"Nothing... D'you see us?"

"Everybody sees u both there in the middle of the field?"

"What?!"  

"And also Shiela's Dad saw you..." Chris said

"So whats his reaction", with my heart pounding...

"Nothing... he just smiled"

9:30 am
Copan, Honduras...

"Ok, the clue said we need to get to tje top of the Mayan Pyramid ruins..."

We ran and dashed to the pyramid...

We read... "Drive youselves to San Pedro Sula...  

« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2005, 7:41am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 12:16am »

whooooooooooooooooo!

sorry if i've been offline for a long time, cause i had to focus on my studies and on my graduation...

who are these guys, i wonder...?

i like to guess...

is it from a newer season or not?

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 5:03am »

Tongue LOL!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 8:02am »

on Apr 4th, 2005, 12:16am, mimura_no_miko_19 wrote:
who are these guys, i wonder...?
i like to guess...
is it from a newer season or not?

well these are just made up...

I just modified the last post... they are going to San Pedro Sula...

O great... San pedro Sula... Now i wonder how it will be very interesting in that city...  

We ran to our cars... or van that is... we checked the map and drove off... Chris drove the car and we are leading... except for rey n arlene whos in front of us...

Like we drive and drive along the road to San pedro Sula...

We asked directions to lead us to a bus station in San pedro Sula...

2:34pm...

we arrived here at the bus station

We ran close the cluebos and finally opened the envelope... I counted inside the cluebox.... and currently we are 5th...  

Not bad actually...

I'm in a race and its really pounding my heart... Ok here it is... I opened the clue and saw a yellow cardboard inside...

Detour: Bricks or Balls

Ok the hell was it?

Bricks:

Make your way to the nearby hardware store to carry 30 2-ton bricks... Haul it and make your way to the nearby road construction... and do such tiling of it...

Balls:
One team member will block a soccer goal from the goal kicked by a local player...

After one ball is blocked, the other team member will now make a goal goalkeeped by the local player..

So what is easier?

<ok here it is where you take part... you can choose what will we take, bricks? or balls? first person to post his choice will be granted his... think wisely! Help us win!>

« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2005, 12:45am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 9:11am »

Balls!  Grin  
I am sure you guys ain't too bad!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 12:36am »

"Balls!" Chris insisted... Actually Chris have a history in playing soccer... So am i.  

As i agreed, we made our way to the field... I'll block, and chris will kick...

It's my turn to guard the goal... Ok... The pro is like a foot higher than me... Oh my...

He kicked... It goaled... DAmn it

2nd kick... It goaled again... DAmn again

3rd ... I finally blocked it...

Now its Chris turn... With one big kick... He slammed the ball inside the goal... Well, my FORWARD buddy always bring my ass down everytime we play...

We finally got the clue... trailing is Rey n Arlene... Damn they are fast

"Drive your way to the pitstop... Hotel Cocopando at Trujillo, located at BArrio Rio Cristales. Warning: The last team to check in maybe eliminated..."

Great... We got a good lead... As we leave, i turn back and see shiela blocking the ball... But we need to go...

We drive like almost three hours...

Ok we are here!

I saw Phil with a local greeter...

Phil Said our names...

"YOu are team no. FOUR!!"

"YEs... " I said... "Not bad... its better than 5 !!!"

OK we are here at the pitstop... Im waiting for shiela and her dad to come...  

Ok ... they are team 6... not bad though!!!

IP Logged

Pages: all 1 2 3 4  ...  10 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.