Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 9:49pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A RACER"S BLOG »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   A RACER"S BLOG
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A RACER"S BLOG  (Read 5073 times)
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

A RACER"S BLOG
« on: Mar 27th, 2005, 1:42am »

Try reading this... ill change the name so that it wouldnt be biased ... at the end of the story, you'll know!

Sept. 23 05

Today is my birthday...

Oh well... spending my birthday alone is not new to me... My mom went outside the Philippines and my dad died 3 years ago... My siblings flew later after Dad died and followed mom in California...

I spent my birthdays at my apartment together with Chris, a college friend of mine... He loves taking videos and photos coz thats the only thing that makes his world go round...

He has lot of stuffs that he likes that i also do... Like the Amazing Race... Well, we both love travelling seeing other races... So much for this, i need to celebrate my birthday at home together with my friends and classmates....

Beforehand, after the pizza came ringing at the door, the Phone rings. Chris answered the phone and i walk through the door... As i reached the pizzas on my hand... Chris is screaming like a freak. And i, as to my astonishment rushed near Chris. I put down the pizzas rapidly as he tries to hand the phone to me...

As i put the phone in my ears, a man named John Ligasso told me these phrase: "Congratulations, you are prequalified to be on the Amazing Race"...

Shocked, i am so goddarn happy... but at the same time, im clueless on how i got in to the race thingy... We and Chris havent had some audition tapes that are broguht to ABS. We hadnt do it at all...

Then i put down the phone... Chris came near to me and tells me...

"Im sorry dude, i passed an audition tape... Actually, i didnt tell it to you because i want it to be a surprise... Las two months, we were in the mall remember... i brought my camera and starting filming of you and your coming birthday celebration... A stolen shot i guess... i told them that i want it to be a birthday gift for you... "

Of course, im shocked... my jaws are hanging like clothes in the line... One thing that i was thinking bout that time... is i want to say a lotta thanx to my buddy...  

It was like the hell out of me... im so excited and that is the start of my Adventure In A Lifetime!!!

to be continued!!!
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2005, 10:06am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RAcer's Blog...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 6:54am »

thanx for reading!!! dont worry, ill be having some twists and turns here...
IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
Mango Tango
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 5:58pm »

this you make this up or did a racer really write this? i'm confuzzled :huh2:
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 7:47pm »

Sept. 24  

its 12:23 pm in the morning... just got sober... it was a wild night... But never told anyone that i have been prequalified for the race... Oh well... they told us to go to the studio to have interviews and stuffs...  

Right there, out of my bed, i was thinking... will i make it... or just too much for my thought... i hope it is...

AS i walked out the room, i saw Chris lying on the sofa... Walking around the  messy room, i opened the fridge... everything is gone... another shopping that is...  

I got dressed up and shopped. Doritos, oats, non-fat milk, sodas, beers, breads and many more... At the counter, i saw this hot chick... her name... Sheila... I saw it on her badge.. i introduced myself... but she is snobbish... but she smiled afterwards... the only phrase is "HI, there cutie!" and then i left...

5:02 pm

We and Chris are waiting outside the studio... Its odd to have an interview in the late afternoon... So many people around here... probbably those people are the ones John Ligasso phoned... we look around... And to my surprise... It was her...

to be continued!!

This bolg is just a made up... i just want to have a new genre of fantasy AR game... I want my readers to feel the way the racers feel... Its like You are the one whos racin around the world
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2005, 7:58pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 8:04pm »

This is going to be really good!  Cool
IP Logged

http://www.tengaged.com/user/supergoten
^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
Lucky
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

Catch A Falling Star

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 8:46pm »

Wow, this is really creative. I can't wait.  Cool
IP Logged

TAR All-Stars: Dustin/Kandice, Charla/Mirna & Oswald/Danny
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Mar 28th, 2005, 1:59am »

6:40 pm

It was her... Sheila... the girl from the grocery store... She is nicer out of her uniform. She's wearing a pair of faded jeans and a pink tank top... she looks sexy that time... compared to us with Chris, we only wear a shirt, pants and pair white shoes... well who cares...

I came near to her... And made a conversation...

"Hey", i said "why are you here?"

"ANd why are u here 2", she grinned...

I told her that we were qualified to join the race... And so is she...

"Wow, thats very cool..." I replied... "By the way, who is with you to join?.."

She said without hesitation... "Him!"

"Who's him?", saying with the thought in my mind that i wish she is single...

crossin fingers....

"My dad"... He's with me...

I sighed in relief for a second but afterwards nervousness after seeing her father coming toward us...

"So you into this too..." THe father said...

"Well... yes..." while looking at Chris from afar giggling like i was so belittled by the situation...

"Well then, we'll be leaving right now... our interview is done and we hav 2 go..." Sheila's old man replied...

"Okey, bye..." i said "i hope to see you in the race..."

And they are gone, but Sheila left me with a small wave of hand for a bye...

I came near to Chris... And then seeing him, someone hits him at his head!...

to be continued

« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2005, 2:06am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28th, 2005, 3:32am »

Cool Cool
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: Mar 28th, 2005, 7:11am »

"Hey what is that for", after hitting his head..

"For you a$$hair!," i said... then a moment is silence between us...

"She's hot", chris uttered...

"Yeah, i mean, she turned me on forno reasons at all... I cant believethat she will be on the race with us..."

Silence struckthe air... And suddenly i asked something personal to CHris that i never asked him for almost 5 years....

"Chris?"

"Yeah!"

"Have you seen your father?"

Chris stumbled in silence. After a while he replied, "Me, my father? Nope never seen him since i was a kid..."

I see sadness in Chris's eyes... I knew that his father was also dead like mine. But at least i had seen my dad. Unlike him...  

"My mom, after divorce, i dunno..." Chris said. "She said he was a very good Father... I cant remember his face. I cant remember anything. The only picture that i gotis from my mail... "  

With pity, I looked at Chris. With his teary eyes, all i can do is taphis backand show sympathy for him...

Then someone called our names... Yes! I guessits ourturn for interview... darn, cant wait to hear the news...

10:23 pm

As we got home, I changed my dress to boxers. Then Chris called me... A phone call for me...

"Hello, who's this?"

to be continued...

« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2005, 7:12am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: Mar 28th, 2005, 9:33pm »

"hey, its me shiela"...

"How do you know my number"...

"Well, i snatched it from the directory... i got your full name on your credit card so i looked up and called you"

"Wow, thats very impressing!"

"Thanx", she said "By the way, i never had said bye to you that time... my dad wanted to go home that time..."

"Its ok", I answered. "So are you ready for this? i mean the race... ?"

"Well im excited, i cant wait to go abroad and travel..." she anwered. "It will be my first time to ride on a plane..."

'Are you serious?, i mean, really?"

"yeah!"...

Our converation lasted more than an hour and the we hang up... Our constant phone talk lasted for 5 weeks up to the race has started...

Oct. 29  
11:42 pm

we are briefed about the race and how we should and we should not do along the way... Yeah right... Im sick of long hours of talking of this n that... but i have to...

Its like talking about how to be cooperative to the cameraman with you... How to sit on a car... everything and anything...

but one thing is my most awaited day...

And that is tomorrow!

IP Logged

Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

vergil_yamato_16   amante_no_miko@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: Mar 28th, 2005, 10:37pm »

whoo!
nice one!
ya know, you should do that on fanfiction.net!
but the thing is, i'm not exactly sure if the have the amazing race as a category there...
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 6:01am »

Oct 30
6:00 am

Its a very esciting morning... I feel both nervous and excited... Oh my god... this is it... The race ive been waiting for... Minutes from now, will be arriving somewhere in Manila as the start of our leg... hmmm. Wonder where it will be our first destination...

On a ferry, 11 of us teams... We are clueless on where will land... We dont know where is our starting line... But my wild guess, will be on MAnila... I mean the Manila Bay...  

Pair by pair, we got off the boat.. Some sort of the 'introduction of teams' shooting... As our time to jump off, we walked to the area that the crew told us... We walk like bragging. Some thing like "yeah, were the newest contestants of the AR, heheh"... Oh well...  

As all of us got off, we walk on a line and formed a semi circle in Baywalk, Roxas Blvd...

Chris whispered to me before Phil came...

"Im nervous... are you?". He whispered...

"I am!" while looking at the other teams and last look at shiela...

Ok. Phil is in... He started talking... I can't hear anything on what he is saying... All thats in my mind is the GO word...

I'm starting to breathe deeply. So as Chris... Well, Chris is ready for his sprint... He's already almost kneeling on the ground...  

Me... Oh my god... Everything is slow... I wanted to pee... There are lots of excitement in my mind that i am paralyzed by it...

Ok... I heard the $1million word... We clapped...

"The world is waitng for you..." Phil continued.

"Ready"

"Travel safe..."

Ok. here it is my first ever stride on this show...  

"GO!!!"

We ran to our bags... Grab our clues... Chris tears it... And... Ok great... this is exciting...

Chris read the words loudly and said. "Fly to your first destination, ..."

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2005, 1:18am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 6:30am »

wow... thats soooo great!!!!... really anticipating e next post man... GREAT JOB!!!  Cool haha....
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 2:13am »

Yes this is it!!

I was bouncing inside when Chris read "Fly to your first destination, TEGUCIGALPA, HONDURAS".

Oh yeah! like way half the world we're going...

Chris continued, "There are only two flights to get to Honduras. American Airlines that will depart 1:00pm in the afternoon can only carry 6 teams. and the other flight Delta air 2 hours after the first for the remaining teams..."

Ok its time to run the hell out of here and go to the airport... Like 10 miles from here... Yeah its great...  

We ran like freaks... Like we chased by a chainsaw murderer... Screaming taxi like we were chased by a cannibal... Oh well. Its a race... who cares...

We and Chris found a taxi... and we found inside a 57-year old driver... Ok. Well no comment about that... What if - just what if - he can drive faster than i am...

We put our bags on the trunk, jump behind wheels and we blast off... actually blast off is not the term... like we crawl off...

Oh my god... like Shandy the Sloth is faster than us... Almost three teams pasts us - including Shiela and Armand. Same as the two tall dark handsome twins, Mark n Sean. Its not only them. The two oldies Celeste n MArio, the oldest in this race had just freaking passed us...

Flame starts to boil on my head... I cant yell to the driver but i can kill him. Chris is talking like freak like 'faster' ...  

And now, we are here on the aiport... Damn it... i nope we are on the first flight....

IP Logged

Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 11:00pm »

whoo!

ganbatte!

this is icewolf_mariano07 with a new username, so keep the "blogging" up, i like it!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 1:37am »

woah where have you been girl...

sugoi-nesne

8:41am
Okay. We are here at the airport. I dunno what place are we...

Hey the hell was that... Ive noticed that we are last here.. supposed to get the lst flight...

Damn that taxi driver. But i don't have to blame everything to him... Hey we're fit to this. We can beat those people...  

We got on the counter and yes, we got the last flight. Darn it. Im sharing the flight with the twins, the oldies, and other 2 teams... including US!...

I hate to say it but, it feels like we are like slow... really slow... hey its the driver,s fault not me...  

I came to Shiela... We just talked like few minutes because his father is around... Well, im not afriad of him but im just really not into him... I like Shiela i admit it... well let's see how will the race will make us...

3:00pm

Lunch has passed and its time to board on the plane... One thing i was thinking... CAn we me n Chris can get to lead... Maybe yes or maybe no...

It sucks to be the first one to be eliminated... Like you have only two hours fame on the TV... huh....

ANd later we took off... I hate to be on the last plane... I wish me and Shiela are in one plane halfway to Honduras... I was thinking how is her first plane ride... I hope i could talk to her...

5:03pm, Phils Time
We Chris are like talking something about how fridge are not capable give the lasting freshness of a food, a team came to us...  

I stared at them so are they...
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 5:13am »

good luck on being on the 2nd plane!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 9:41am »

"Are you brothers?" the short-haired lady asked us...

"No..." I said

"So u 2 are like friends?" the other lady on her late 30's asked...

"Yeah"  

"Sorry if we were mistaken you as brothers... YOu look like each other..." The long-haired said..
"By the way im Naty, and she is Neri..."

"Well nice meeting you Naty n Neri" Chris said... "Its ok about, well everybody always says that we look like each other..."

The talk is like spent two hours together with them... I know they are kinda old but... i see them as a threat... We like WHOA-ed after saaaying that they are Psychologists... Ok... yeah... like we are under their spell right now...  

The other teams were introduced to other teams like the twins, the psychos and the bodyguards, Yani n Marlon... They have bulky muscles and they look like MR. Hyde... And like we're Dr. Jekyll... hehe... they are so big and like woah....  

On the other side... The oldies... we talked and we talked.. they are so kind to us... Imagine, they gave us two packs of oreos for us to eat on the flight... that was very thoughtful of them

the sky is starting to get dark on the Pacific... I decided top take a nap...  

"Hey, this is fun" Chris said

"Yeah, everyone is nice... Im just wondering... who will backstab us after all those niceness and stuffs..."

« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2005, 9:59am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:31am »

9:30am
And we are now landing, 10 minutes from now, we need to make our way to the front of Cathedral de Tegucigalpa...  

FOr god's mercy, please let us seat on a very fast taxi...  

So we ran out the plane, out the airport, hailed a taxi, and tell to the driver where we are going...  

WE are so lucky that we near the door that time... And yeah... we are followed by the twins...  

"Rapido , Rapido"... Chris said... "To Cathedral de Tegucigalpa..." He said to the driver... "Hey dude, i think this driver doesnt even understand english..." he told me...

"Goodness... " I said. "Por favor amigo... un... muy.... muy... necesito!"

oh god... I even dont know how to speak spanish...  

Well at least we are at the front of the last pack...

Im looking around Tegucigalpa... Its not like any type of Philippine cities just dont see jeeps and asian races... Its beautiful though... But dont see very tall buildings ... maybe they are on the other side of the city...

Then later... we arrived here...

Ok... i tear the clue and read "Make your way to Estadio Tiburcio Caras Andino... " ok so whats with the stadium i said to myself... "There are three different bus tickets somewhere on the benches of the stadium that will depart on three diff times. 4am, 5pm and 6am... Once you claim the ticket... YOu will never change yours..."  

Ok yeah... like we're going to get the earliest... hope we and chris can have the tickets for the second bus...

And off we go. the same taxi, its better than the one we got back in the phils... As we took off... We saw the twins running to the clue box... but then we lost our sight to them...

As we arrive to the next destination... The stadium... i said to myself... Where the hell are we going to find the earliest ticket?"

Shocked

Ok then... How? Huh

« Last Edit: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:32am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 6:47am »

I hope you get at least the 5am ticket.
IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #20 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 5:19pm »

This is exciting!  Grin

I hope you get an early ticket!
IP Logged

^please click this link as often as you want, give me free money on tengaged Cheesy
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 1:03am »

We entered the stadium an like stunned on how big it is... We dont know even where to start... For God sake... there are more than 10,000 seats to search for that maybe the only 5am ticket to have it on our hands... Since there are 3 tickets for 4am's, and 4 each for 5 n 6am's...

I never had this adrenaline rush before... Its my first time to feel the rush out of me... And we know, minutes later the twins MArk n Sean will be here... SAme as the ther teams...

Ok no time for talking... Our plan is to split... and then Go to the opposite side to where we stand...  Chris started running at the hignest level for better sight... So am i... We started looking...  

I thought the tickets are clustered in to three according to time but no... They were scattered... And this feels like crazy...

10 minutes later, we havent found yet the only 5am bus... we only saw two 6am's... Then came the twins...

Our blood rushes to our veins and my knees are shaking :worried:... As they are starting to climb the stairs, i saw another ticket... Same as Chris as i noticed him from afar waving his hand... As i see the ticket, it was another 6am...  

Oh my God :sweatdrop:... This is it... It's in Chris's news that will make it or break it... Will it be 5am or the last bus...

As he waved, he gave me a sign... Ok, now i know what bus ticket we got...  :crossfingers:  

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 2:31am »

*excited*
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 1:00am »

Chris gave me a wave... A thumbs up!  

I am freaking happy... Damn it... We got the 5am ticket... i ran to him and read the clue... "YOu are now at bus no. 2. You will spend the night here at the stadium and prepare for your departure tomorrow to Copan."  

It was like the hell out of me... We saw other teams near the entranc of the stadium and fromthe distance, i saw Shiela... She saw meand gave me a big wave...  

We and Chris got down the stadium to join the other teams in front of us... While toher teams behind us are searching for clues.

I asked Shiela what bus no.are they...

"Oh,we are bus no. 2" She answered..

"Oh great, we are on the same bus as you"...  

"Wow, thats cool... "  

"Hey, girl... who are these 2 cute guys..." A team from behind told to Shiela...

Shiela introduced ourselves to the other team, Rochelle n Charisse, nurses...  

"Well, this willbe fun..."

As other teams approached to us, we acquainted and talk to them...  

The lovers Avi n Noel have given us a warm welcome... So as the sweethearts Don n Irish...

The Rey n Arlyn are also good company... They are married for 4 years...  

And finally, the second near oldest are Karla n Christina, masteral graduates of Chem. Engring...  

Ok... finally,we know who are the teams playing... this is it... the time to get this race started..

10:41pm

In the middle of the dinner, shiela's dad are watching over us... I cant go near shiela right now... her dad is watching...  

As i stood up, someone grab my hand and run outside the room then go into the middle of the stadium's field...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 9:27pm »

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Shiela...

She didnt answer. WE just ran in to the middle of the field... We halt...

I looked at her...

"I just want for Dad not to see us..." She replied...  

I smiled...

*silence*

She then said... "Are you two brothers?"... "No, actually nothing"...

"No we are not... " I replied "I always got that compliment everytime... Do we really look like brothers?"

"Yeah..."

*silence*

At that time, i have no words to speak... Im nervous... I dont know what to say... All i hear is the wind brushing on my face...  

She came near to me... She hold my hand... And told me...

"Im excited! " she said "I never expected to be this fun"... "Especialy with you..."

I smiled...

"Look at the stars" I said. "I love honduras sky... Its so beautiful".

She agreed...

We spent the night together... we are awake talking about this and that....  

5:00am

We are now in the bus to Copan. Everybody is excited... Inside the bus are me and Chris, Shiela n Armand, Rochelle and Charisse and Rey n Arlene...

Its seems to be quiet between Shiela n her Dad... I'm watching her from the back....

"Hey, what did you talk about that time," asked Chris...

"Nothing... D'you see us?"

"Everybody sees u both there in the middle of the field?"

"What?!"  

"And also Shiela's Dad saw you..." Chris said

"So whats his reaction", with my heart pounding...

"Nothing... he just smiled"

9:30 am
Copan, Honduras...

"Ok, the clue said we need to get to tje top of the Mayan Pyramid ruins..."

We ran and dashed to the pyramid...

We read... "Drive youselves to San Pedro Sula...  

« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2005, 7:41am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Deidara
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

*Art. is a BLAST!*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 12:16am »

whooooooooooooooooo!

sorry if i've been offline for a long time, cause i had to focus on my studies and on my graduation...

who are these guys, i wonder...?

i like to guess...

is it from a newer season or not?

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 5:03am »

Tongue LOL!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 8:02am »

on Apr 4th, 2005, 12:16am, mimura_no_miko_19 wrote:
who are these guys, i wonder...?
i like to guess...
is it from a newer season or not?

well these are just made up...

I just modified the last post... they are going to San Pedro Sula...

O great... San pedro Sula... Now i wonder how it will be very interesting in that city...  

We ran to our cars... or van that is... we checked the map and drove off... Chris drove the car and we are leading... except for rey n arlene whos in front of us...

Like we drive and drive along the road to San pedro Sula...

We asked directions to lead us to a bus station in San pedro Sula...

2:34pm...

we arrived here at the bus station

We ran close the cluebos and finally opened the envelope... I counted inside the cluebox.... and currently we are 5th...  

Not bad actually...

I'm in a race and its really pounding my heart... Ok here it is... I opened the clue and saw a yellow cardboard inside...

Detour: Bricks or Balls

Ok the hell was it?

Bricks:

Make your way to the nearby hardware store to carry 30 2-ton bricks... Haul it and make your way to the nearby road construction... and do such tiling of it...

Balls:
One team member will block a soccer goal from the goal kicked by a local player...

After one ball is blocked, the other team member will now make a goal goalkeeped by the local player..

So what is easier?

<ok here it is where you take part... you can choose what will we take, bricks? or balls? first person to post his choice will be granted his... think wisely! Help us win!>

« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2005, 12:45am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: Apr 4th, 2005, 9:11am »

Balls!  Grin  
I am sure you guys ain't too bad!
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #29 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 12:36am »

"Balls!" Chris insisted... Actually Chris have a history in playing soccer... So am i.  

As i agreed, we made our way to the field... I'll block, and chris will kick...

It's my turn to guard the goal... Ok... The pro is like a foot higher than me... Oh my...

He kicked... It goaled... DAmn it

2nd kick... It goaled again... DAmn again

3rd ... I finally blocked it...

Now its Chris turn... With one big kick... He slammed the ball inside the goal... Well, my FORWARD buddy always bring my ass down everytime we play...

We finally got the clue... trailing is Rey n Arlene... Damn they are fast

"Drive your way to the pitstop... Hotel Cocopando at Trujillo, located at BArrio Rio Cristales. Warning: The last team to check in maybe eliminated..."

Great... We got a good lead... As we leave, i turn back and see shiela blocking the ball... But we need to go...

We drive like almost three hours...

Ok we are here!

I saw Phil with a local greeter...

Phil Said our names...

"YOu are team no. FOUR!!"

"YEs... " I said... "Not bad... its better than 5 !!!"

OK we are here at the pitstop... Im waiting for shiela and her dad to come...  

Ok ... they are team 6... not bad though!!!

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #30 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 12:49am »

Ok want some spoilers... look at my signature line...

trujillo    
   |
   |

try guessing the other places... hihi...
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 5:38am »

4th place!  Cool

Sheila and Dad 6th  Cool
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 5:44am »

Can I get a list of names of the teams or something? I can't keep track of all of them!  Grin
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: Apr 5th, 2005, 8:25am »

1. Avi & Noel
2. Don & Irish
3. Karla & Christina
4. ME & Chris
5. Rey & Arlene
6. Shiela & Armand
7. Rochelle & Charisse
8. Mark & Sean
9. Naty & Neri
10. Celeste & Mario
11. Yani & MArlon - Eliminated

At the pitstop...

7pm
After a long interview, we finally got into the dinner table...

Just heard the news that the big machoo ssecurity guards are eliminated... I thought Yani & MArlon are threats...  

At the dinner table, we shared conversations with other teams... And to be the main topic is us both me & Shiela... Everytime Charisse talks, she always put our names on it... Like Shiela and Brian this, Brian & Shiela that aand addition to that is Chris's super size brat talk...  :blahblah:

I dunno why Chris always do that... But its fine...  

As we are eating, i saw an ant at my soup. Damn... actually i dont know but everytime i saw insects on my food, i loose my appetite... I dont waat to eat anymore... I hate it... So much tendency to think on my mid that... thaats an ant... they always go on colony... so that will be not only one ant on my soup but a lot...

I stopped eating... walk out from the dinner table...

I walk on the beach alone... just looking at the Honduran horizon... its beautiful... Then someone called my name...  

"Hey," Armand said...

That time i was shocked... And nervoous as well but im really really shaking...  

"Hey," i replied

"What about my daughter..." he said... "Are you guys into each other..."

"huh?..." Now I am really nervous...  

"Its ok for you both to hang out a bit but im warning you..." he said... "If somethings wrong happened with my daughter... you're a dead meat... Why are you alone here by the way.."

My oh my.... sigh of relief

"Nothing... just thinking bout Dad if he's alive today..."

"oh sorry for that... but you know what... If someones gone to your life and you miss them, try closing your eyes then breathe... think that without them, you're not there and leaving you means you have learned enough from them..." Armand gave me a big pat on my back and walks away...

I'm alone... a teaar has drop off my eye...  

I smiled...

Wipe off my tears and went back for sleep...

Morning 4:23am
As other teams fled, its our turn to rip off our clues...

Chris opened the clue and read...

« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2005, 8:26am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #34 on: Apr 6th, 2005, 1:35am »

"Drive yourselves Back to San Pedro Sula and make you way to the market"

We hop off the mat and run to our cars... The beach was awesome. I hope i can visit trujillo again...

We drive along the way with a lot of chickens and stuffs along the road... Ok... we are now close to the market...

7:02am

We reached the market like its as busy as ants here... We opened a clue and read "Roadblock"

Ok a roadblock... "Who is as strong as a gorilla!"

I let Chris do that... We opened the clue and read...

"Make your way to this banana stand and deliver two bunches to a specified address given to them.
Once delivered, the payment will be given to them then give it to the manager for the exchange of the clue!!!"

Chris ran to the shop and get two bananas... Im wondering how are the other teams will do such forceful work... As i saw Chris making his way, i saw Rey coming and doing the task... god... this is so cruel...  

We waited a long time like 30 minutes and still no signs of Chris yet... Damn... Armand is here right now... I saw Shiela going near me and said "Its hard... "

"yeah" i replied...

"Im thinking how will Rochelle & Charisse doing the task... So as NAti & Neri... "

"Also KArla & Christina.. Its tough ... they may make two trips"

"Hey"...

"Chris, what happened" I asked...

I saw Chris coming with a lot of sweat on his shirt... He gave the money and he receieved the clue... Ok here he comes...

I gave him a big tap...

"Good job Chris, good job" I said while tearing off the envelope... "Fly yourselves to  

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Apr 6th, 2005, 5:10am »

I wonder where it will be....
IP Logged

AlexL
ForumsNet Member
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #36 on: Apr 6th, 2005, 2:14pm »

AWESOME man Cool Whoooo Cool
IP Logged
Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: Apr 7th, 2005, 6:04am »

Cool!
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #38 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 2:43am »

Special 2-blog Series

"Fly yourselves to Washington DC, in the state of Maryland in the USA!"..

Wow... we are going US... Im excited... Actually, ive been in New york twice... and its pretty cool there... I hope ill see another side of the 'tate'...

We drive on our way to the airport...

8:23am
We arrived

As we got at the counter, we purchased tickets...  

"What is the earliest - oh fastest - flight to Washingon DC?" I asked

"The fastest flight is on Delta Air... it will depart depart 10:00am arrives Washington 2:03pm. Youll have a stopover in Tampa..."

We purchased the tickets... we have the same tickets so as the other teams at the front of us...  

And then another information got into us... the plane has less passengers to get to DC... Ok... we are going to have one flight to get there...

As other teams arrived... It is confirmed that we are all in the same flight... Ok now the race is back to zero...  

The plane left and took off... Inside the plane, Noel talked to me...  

"Hey, i have talked to the pilot that we need to go to the door out first..." he said

"really?"

"Yeah, i want for us both to get into lead."

We agreed...  

2:10pm

As the plane arrives in Washington DC, we got our clues inside the car on the parking...  

We ran and look for the car... As we found the car, Avin & Noel decided to follow us...  

"MAke your way to the Washington DC Monument... Youll get your next clue at the bottom of the tower.."

-------------------------------------

We drove off... As we are leading... We got to look out for Avi and Noel at the back... Its a good alliance having them as our partners... Well they are cool people...  

"Chris read the map..." I said...

"Im reading dont you see..."  

"Where the hell are we"...

"I dunno..."

I started looking at the back and i saw no Avi and Noel...

"Oh my god, where are they..."

"Shoot!"

"WE are losing our lead... Damn..."

2:47pm
We finally got here...

We ran and saw a quarter mile away Avi and Noel reading the clue... Ok how did they get there...

We reached the clue box... opened and read...

Detour: Small Balloons or Big Balloons

I continued reading

"In Small Balloons, inflate 20 balloons by mouth, set it up on a stick and drive n deliver it to a specified address... "

"Big Balloons, ride on of the hot-air balloons that will take you to a specific place..."

Ok which is which?

NOTE: Next person to post their choice in detour will be the decision to make...
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #39 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 2:46am »

Urm, tough choice! I'm flipping a coin here...

You are doing Big Balloons!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #40 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 2:58am »

I would do big balloons
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #41 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 3:06am »

"I think we should do the big ones..." Chris said...

"Well, that's high and quite slow... We have even no idea how much time we will spend in air... " I said will looking At Avi n Noel ..." Avi, what are you taking?"

Avi said... "BIg balloons..."

ok ... well we will take the big balloons...

Hope its not muche eat a lot of time... Then someone pushed me away the cluebox

"Ok great, Mark... What the hell is that for..."

"We are going to get a clue... "

My ass fired!... I am so mad... What's the point of pushing...

"Next time assh#le, " i said "NO more off that... or else..."

Chris pushed me away... and go away...

We took off...  

The flight is kinda dizzy...

Slowly its getting higher...  

and higher  

and higher.... like 1000ft above air and oh my god... its so freaking beautiful!...

Its amazing...

right down there, we saw other teams getting their clue... we also saw Avi & noel same height of the balloon as we have...

We are sight seeing to this beautful city... Great...  

really amazing...

Wow!

As we get lower and lower... We saw a cluebox... Avi n Noel got down first then us... We read the clue...  

"Make your way to the pitsop, Fort Reno PArk... "

We ran out and hire a taxi...  

"Taxi!, to Fort Reno Park?"

"Ok"

We took off!

Ok we are here at Reno road...  

Over there...Fessenden...

"Stop... Pull Over..."

We saw phil....

he said our names and continued...

"YOu are team no...

YOure team no. 2...

woah that was close...

Ok great... we need to wait who is going to get eliminated...

« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2005, 4:45am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 3:12am »

Spoilers...  

Trujillo      DC         Accra     ??
   |..............|...........|...........|

try guessing the other places
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2005, 11:28pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 3:23am »

Hey, is that the Fisherman's Bastion?
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 3:39am »

no its not...
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 7:31am »

Well, as I thought, Big Ballons was faster! Yay! So glad you get 2nd!! I think there some kind of Italian city for the last picture. Rome?
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #46 on: Apr 8th, 2005, 11:32am »

We are at the pitstop...  

Everything was great here except the big push that was given to me...  

But the fact i want to have revenge is not that solid on my mind... Maybe karma will find them...

Oh well, after the news that Naty n Neri were eliminated, the fact that Shiela n Armand are on the last place right now, makes me a little bit nervous...

5:12am...
We are ready to read the clue and go to our next destination...

I reaped the clue, and read... "Fly yourself to the city of Ghana and make your way to Accra Mauseleum. You will get your next clue at the front facade of the Mauseleum..."

Ok great!!! That was very cool... We are going to Africa!... Western part that is... I hope we can stand things there... I mean, im not prepared on what will i see... But im sure Ghana is a beautiful place...  

We hailed a taxi... and tell the driver to bring us to the airport...

As we got on the Ticket counter, we saw avi n Noel having a big or serious look rather... seeing them that way makes me nervous too at all...  

Chris told the ticket guy... "We need to get the fastest flight to Accra..."

"Oh sorry, but we are not making flights to Accra... due to US Government travel restrictions..."

Like oh my god!!! What? restricted? Shoot! Now how can we get to Accra... God...  

We make a lot of booking options but there was none... And you know what, all the teams are here.. But its great seeing shiela... I came to her and told about the situation... LIke armand also upset of what the situation is...

I made a plan...

I came to the ticket counter again and ask "Is there any flights that will make us to get to Accra..."

"We have flights to Paris then to Accra... via Air France then change planes to Alitalia at 8am"

"Can we book 2 please..."  

Nice job for me.. hehe...  
But i thought it was restricted... Only the thing i know is that it is for reservation hotels for Americans...

But then discoveries were made and we are all in the same flight of course...

8:00am
We are now leaving the US and preparing for another continent... Hello Africa!  

As the travel on the plane goes smooth, i get rough everytime i see the twins... so hate them... Damn...  

12nn the other day

We finally arrived at Accra... Ok...  

Well... I see black races... its so cool... The thing is... just never mind... I will love africa whatever kind of place it is...

We ran outside... Damn... like now we are 5th or so... we hailed a taxi and made ourway to the Mauseleum...

We drive to the high streets of Accra...

We finally arrived... Ok its here  

We read the clue... "Ride by a tro-tro and make your way to Ashanti Goldfields at the city of Obuasi. YOu will get your next clue at the front of the statue of a soldier... Caution: Yield ahead..."

Ok... there's a yield who cares... We made our way to the tro-tros...  

Ok like when we get in, i saw Charisse n Rochelle, still sinking on the situation inside...  

As we drive along, there are lot of cultures that amazes me...

It was very enlightening like kris said...

:angel:

3:22 PM
We finally arrived at Obuasi... And now we saw the statue thingy... OK there's the clue...

Now we ran out together with Charisse n Rochelle to the clue. But one thing that i saw along the way that hit me so as Chris - we were yielded!

« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2005, 11:47am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #47 on: Apr 9th, 2005, 8:39am »

damn! We are yielded... And guess what, the brothers did that to us...  

they are such freaks!!!

Now, turn the hourglass up...

like we will wait a lot of time....

hope teams will have mistakes along the way...

Ok, here comes Shiela n Armand....

They passed us damn it!

Now comes Celeste n MArio...

Damn it Irish and Don are here....

My god... AT that point my hand are terribly shaking... Im so nervous that one team may come pas us and then we are last... This totally sucks.... My chest is really pounding like jackhammers i hear far away....  

As i see it Obuasi is like the mine city...

And then here comes the bad part...

The last team Karla n Christina are here...

Men this is so ticking...  :steamed:

Chris right now is really stomping his feet on the ground... Well, all we can do is wait until the time is up....

:bomb:  

Finally, time is done... :sweatdrop:

We go close to the clue box and got the last envelope out and rip it off....

Detour: Golds or Gears

Golds: You must make your way to mining cave and carry 30 bricks of gold out of the cave

and deliver it to the storehouse for an exchange of the clue...

Gears: One team member will drive truck while the other team member will drive the loaders

and drive a 2-mile course along the rugged terrain and make their way to the this hydrafill plant where youll get your next clue

OK another detour... Making me think, what will we choose... If the golds, must be heavy and hard to only carry it. If gears, i dunno... Its kinda scary thoough.. Another thing is that we're last... so we must make decision fast...

Note: First person to post their choice will be the choice to be done by the characters...

IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: Apr 9th, 2005, 8:51am »

Ummm, tough choice! It sucks you got yielded. I'd go with Gears. You don't know how far you must carry the gold and you could get lost and stuff. With Gears it seems less dangerous and two miles isn't that far.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #49 on: Apr 9th, 2005, 11:21pm »

We'lll do gears, its just two miles..

as we make our way to the autos, I decided to drive the loaders... the hell was me to drive a loadre? I never drive that thing before...

as we jump on the seats, we got a walkie talkie.... Im looking for the right sticks and i just cant figurwe it out...

Chris contact me and told me the truck is empty fuel....  

Shoot... So as mine...

So now i know why its only a 2-mile drive

We made ourway to the gas station quarter mile away...  

Once we got back, it started... Now it has just started, how will i drive it... I contact chris, he ven doesnt know about this... but incidently, i managed to move it ... now we are on the way...

As we arrived at the plant, we had our clue and read.... "Drive one of the marked cars and drive your way to the city of Cape Coast and make your way to the Cape Coast Dungeon, the last holding cells for Africans that were captured for the purpose of being sent away into slavery... "

Ok ... so th ething is we are last... hey we were yielded by Mark n Sean... What the hell is that... after bumping me... they yielded us... Are they getting personal?

Shoot... Currenlty, AVi n Noel are our current alliance here... Aside from avi being beautiful, they are strng and good loveteams...

We drive and drived our way to the dungeon cell...  

wow this is beautiful...

6:34pm...
ok we are here...

"Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm"

Deep inside my heart is like joy and vengence...

Finally... we have been repreived...

HA!... let see...

9:23pm
I saw mark and told him...

"Are you getting personal... " I told him in a nice manner...

"Im sorry ... you're just threats..."

"come on... after pushing me... you yielded us... " Whats the point of pushing...

"Shut UP dude... "

"Thanx buddy" I told him... I just don wanna make scenes here...

The night spent at the front gate of the dungeon...  

I talked to Shiela...  

"Hey, miis you..."

"Miss you too..." she said... "You were yielded... but its great you were lucky... "

I just smiled...  

We spend a very sleepless night until 8am

"Everybody is waiting for the gate to open... and as the gate opend, we ran and read the clue...  

Roadblock: Who is Fighting FuFu?

Ok... What the hell is FUFU? Err...

Chris looked at me a very strange way....  

"Yeah i know iknow, ill do it..."

Then he opened the clue... "Eat 2lbs of fufu, after finishing, you will receive the clue... "

So what the hell is fufu... we ran at the canteen area and saw the fufu food they say...

i sat and eat...

Well its not bad...

I spend the whole hours eating those stuff, along with other teams... Especially Shiela doing the roadblock...  

Great... the taste after each bite is getting nasty and nastier

Two teams are gone... Avi n Noel & MArk n Sean...

The Rey n Arlene...

Finally I'm finished... And we are gone... But before we leave , i gave a wink to shiela... Shes doing a really great job... Even i know shes throwing up halfway...

We read the clue... "Drive yourselves back to Accra, and make youway to the pitstop, Boti Falls..."

Ok on our way to the pitstop... We jump behind wheels and drive fast...

Its a very long drive like 4hrs....  

Hope we are driving to Accra...  

I thought Ghana is very deserty thingy but as i see it, its very tropical... its beautiful here....

1:02pm

Ok we are finally here... And we saw Avi n Noel... Its a total footrace... but then, we decided to checkin at the same time...  

Our names said After Avi n Noel...

"You're teams no. 3 n 4 respectively.... "

Not bad......!

Finally we are here at the pitstop... Now all i do is sleep after sleepless nights of talk... I hope Shiela will make it...

« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2005, 11:24pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: Apr 10th, 2005, 2:53am »

YAY!!!! 4th place!

I thought you were yielded by Avi and Noel, not Mark and Sean. Hmm.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: Apr 10th, 2005, 3:01am »

Why would there be a yield before a bunching?  Doesn't make sense.
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #52 on: Apr 12th, 2005, 9:22am »

Ok, here we are at the pitstop... After seeing Irish n Don were eliminated just a footrace between the oldies Celeste n Mario, we enjoy this Ghana feast of foods... Including the fufu...

Now its time to depart...  

1:02am
Here we are at the ma twith the sweethearts avi n Noel... We read the clue ...

"Fly yourselves to Ljubljana, Slovenia at the country of Yugoslavia. Once there, make your way to the Three Bridge... "

Nice, we are going to Europe...

As we got outside the majestic boti falls, we hailed a taxi... We let Avi n Noel get the taxi first before us... Its just 1 am in the morning and there's a big way to catch up...

As we got our taxi and brought us to the airport, we have to look for the best flights possible to ljubljana...

Every counter was closed so the only way to make bookings is via phone... Chris called travel agents and looks for flight...

Like Chris tried 6 times calling from different agents till we got one... British Airways is going to have a flight via PAris... Will depart 8:05am and arrives at ljubljana at 7:15 am...

So we booked the flights and purchased...  

7:00am

All counters are opened and all the teams lead directly to British Airways... So we are all on the same flight...
And then we departed at 8:05am to ljubljana...

7:30pm Ljubljana

We are now here and we are running out to hail taxis...  

We are currently 3rd... Leading are avi n noel n Mark n Sean...

We drove along the very beautiful EUROPIan city... Its like wow...

8:03pm... We arrived at the Three Bridges

Ok hours of operation is 6:00am - 8pm

Ok we are going to stuck up...

And then all the teams are starting to catch up...

We looked for hotels and then told Shiela n Dad to have the same hotel as ours... They Agreed.

6:am

Everyone are waiting for the box to open...

We ran and opened the clue... "Make your way to Zagreb, Croatia and look for Zageb Cathedral

Currently we are leading at 2nd. We hired a taxi... Then made our way to Zagreb... We traveled alomst 3hrs...  

We finally made it here

its beautiful!

Ok like when we opened the box, we are 2nd... 2nd to the last... and the last teams are coming, Charisse n Rochelle...

Why are we 2nd to the last? Im asking my self...  

we opened the clue...

DETOUR: Ballets or Bullets

Ballets:  
Enter the room full of ballet class room 10miles and look out of the 100 ballerinas the same picture that they were given before you enter the room. If you found the right ballerina, you will get the clue. Once not, picture will be taken then they must get another one to try again.

Bullets:
Travel 4miles n Target both of you using a gun at this shooting area. Once both team got bull's eye, will get the next clue...

Ok, first peron to post the choice, will be the choice of the lead characters...
IP Logged

TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

mrsparkle33333   mr+sparkle+33333
View Profile

« Reply #53 on: Apr 12th, 2005, 12:01pm »

Bullets!
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #54 on: Apr 15th, 2005, 11:22pm »

Ok... So we chose bullets...
LIke aiming the gun few  yards from us...

I play dart and i always hit the cherry... But i never had a gun on my hands and aim for a very long target...

I made the first turn... First shot... it missed...

THen greatfully i had my bull's eye on the target... That was very lucky of me...  

Now chris made his turn to aim the target... Slightly Chris told me he is not good at this... He is near sighted... SO this cud be very bad for us especially we are almost in last...

Chris made his first shot...

it missed.

Then another shot, it missed again...

He tried like 30 times and its like the hell out of me...

Its hard to see that you are trailing of all the teams then, you have this very bad luck from the choice... But im not blaming him...

He shot again and finally, he got the bulls...

Ok, there is a Fast Forward...  
WE read that we need to sell 25 ice creams along the park near the store... Like we decided not to because someone has got it...

We got our clue and read "Ride a train to Sarajevo, Bosnia and find Tower54"

we got on the train and the fact that we left the ljubljana second from first and arrived at Croatia 2nd to the last, we are very mistified about that...  

We left Zagreb 10am...
And arrived at Sarajevo 2:40pm  

So we got into the cab and ask to make our way to the  

We jumped off the taxi and made our way to the tower...

it was freaking high...

We got to the bottom of the tower and read the clue...

RoadBlock: Who is ready to hang by foot

Ok... like i know bunjee jumping it is...

I'll do it... But Chris insisted that he will do it... I said i am.. Then Chris frowned and let me do the task...

I ran near the elevator and saw Karla jumping off the building... OK great now we are last... SHoot...

As i got at the top, my stomach is screeching... Like i had my last days few walks away...  

The guys put me on life-saving stuf anf let me stanbd on the plank... Then i count,,,

JUMP!!!>

And from the top of my lung is started screaming with both fear and adrenaline rush...  

it was so awesome..  

Like i did my first jump...

NOw we got our clue... "Make your way to the pitstop, Fort Nikol - National Military Museum at Belgrade, Serbia...  

We made our way to Belgrade via train...
THat probably our mistake...

WE shouldve ride the train from Ljubljana to Zagreb... The cab spent a lot of time and amount of our money...

We finally arrived here...

We saw Phil at the MAt and said our names...

"You're the last team to arrive!"

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2005, 11:27pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: Apr 15th, 2005, 11:28pm »

NO! Not the last team!! But, it's non-elimination, I know it!

You posted the Roadblock twice.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #56 on: Apr 15th, 2005, 11:30pm »

just modified
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #57 on: Apr 16th, 2005, 12:00am »

I am sure it's non-elimination.  Wink
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #58 on: Apr 17th, 2005, 2:42am »

We sighed on despair...  

Im wishing this is a non - elimination leg... inside my heart is like pounding a jackhammer on the top of me... I looked at Chris, he gave me a look to with this nervousness...

Then Phil spoke up... "However, this is an elimination leg..."

I was in totally shocked after Phil said that... Now its the end of our fame... and no more finish line to run... Chris is overly disappointed....

Then Phil continued... "But, one team decided to quit the race... "

"What? " wondering astonishment came to my mind. For the very first time in history of AR, this is the most crucial thing happened on the race....

"GUys, " Phil said while looking afar "Come in..."

And then we saw Mark n Sean...  

What? are they going to quit... Oh my God why?

phil said as the Brothers jump on the mat... "Mark n Sean has decided to quit the race from a very important occurence that has happened with thier personal reason..."

What occurence, I stared at Chris and look at the brothers beside us...  

"They got a phonecall just once they were clokced in here that their father is already bed-riddden after a heart failure... " Phil Added

Mark continued... "The chance that dad has is 50-50... we need to go home and look after him... AS we want to win this race, there is nothing more important than this but my dad... "

Now, all i feel is no more wrath from them but sympathy... I suddenly switch my emotions from whats here on the race to the very personal issue outside the race...

I know how important and it hurts to have somlost someone especially our parents. I understand how critical this is... me and chris have experieneced this thing and for Mark n Sean, they shud be really be beside thier dad before its too late...

All we do is hugged the brothers with fainting eyes and stuffs... I know its a very good competion with them and ill really miss it...  

"See you in all stars buddy! " I said to them with a bid of good bye..

Now Phil spoked up... "MArk n Sean, sorry to tell yuo that you are both been eliminated from the race..."

It never felt so good for having our enemies for them having us friends but wwe felt sorry for what happened to them...

As we walked away from the pitstop, we saw other teams coming to us and hugging us also to Mark n Sean... Everyone felt sorry for them...  

Shiela hugged me...  Tongue ... "I thought you are gone... "

"I also thought so... "

We separate ourselves off the crowd and talked...

"So hows the bunjee jumping... "

"It was fun" i said "HOw bout you..

"Oh i never made it to the bunjee thingy... we used the fast forward... "

"Really?"

"YEah, like selling catsup ice creams? "

"What?"

"Thank God we made it... " SHiela grinned  

"heh! that was fun... "

I held her hand... and talked and talked until its lunch...  

After lucnh i came to Chris... looking at the Serbian sky...
I saw Chris, with a very lonely face... "They are so lucky... I never seen my father... How come i am not...?"  

Then suddenly i asked him... "Do you know his name?"

"Dave..." he said

Wow, its like my dad's name too...

"Well at least you saw your dad before he died... right?" Chris said...

Then i remeber what Armand told me while im in the beach in Honduras... then i told it to him...  

" If someones gone to your life and you miss them, try closing your eyes then breathe... think that without them, you're not there and leaving you means you have learned enough from them..."

Then i give hime a tap on the back... he smiled back at me...

the next day....

now its time to depart... at the pitstop...

6:35am

Chris tear the envelope and read the clue "Sign to one of the charter buses at the National Military Museum Lobby to 2 different times... 3 teams at 12nn bus and the remaining teams to 2:pm bus... YOu will be arriving at a mystery location..."

« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2005, 2:43am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #59 on: Apr 17th, 2005, 3:31am »

Whoa! What an ending for that leg! You're really creative, brian! Loved it!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #60 on: Apr 17th, 2005, 3:48am »

Wow of course you weren't going to eliminate yourself!!! Nice ending to that leg!
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

S16: Cirie,Yau-Man! TAR12: Ron/Christina!
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #61 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:18am »

We made our way to the lobby... And for sure we are on the last bus... Of course... As we signed out names on the sheet, other teams made a small talk to everything. And the main topic... is between me and Shiela...

We need to wait until 2pm that day and of course, we have to rent a hotel...  

2pm  
Us Chris, Charisse n Rochelle, Celeste n MArio and Karla n Christina are on the bus to the secret location...  

Along the way Charisse came to me and start asking what is with us between me and Shiela...

I said "WE are just friends..."

"Stop fooling yourself boy, everyone notices that yuo are having this mutual understanding between each other.." she said.

"I told you we aer just friends..." although i know to myself that im starting to get head over heels to shiela..

"Come on, tell me..."

"Ok yes, but im not sure about her..."

"She told me, "Charisse said, "that she likes you..."

"Really..." hehe...

The travel is almost 17hrs... as we are drving along a very mystery location, its started getting cold...

5:00 am
Ok i saw the cluebox over there...

OK... nice church...

We ran off the bus and read the clue...

"Welcome to Sofia Bulgaria... Walk to Rotunda Church... you will get yur next clue there..."

Now we made ourway to th eHoly Sunday Church...  

We asled for directions and all i can understand is 'there'... I think Bulgarians have this hard tongue to speak English... Oh well ... Balkans are never this fascinating... Its very beautiful here...  

finally we saw this church... A very close way from where we dropped off...

We ran and read the clue...

DETOUR: Wined or Dined

Wine: MAke your way to this traditional dancers 10 miles.

Once found, each of you will shot a traditional wine called Greina Rakiya, a warm brandy, with a herbal tea chaser.

Dined: Make your way to this ceramic shop 2 miles  

and deliver 40 plates using nothing to a specific address 5 miles.

NOte: The first person to do the choice will be the characters choice...
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #62 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:47am »

Wine seems faster. Do that one.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:11am »

Still doing a great job. Grin
IP Logged

Realityshow Fan
ForumsNet Member
USA 

realityshow_fan14   sillyman13
View Profile Email

« Reply #64 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:15am »

Cool
IP Logged

http://survivstars.proboards105.com/index.cgi

Join!!
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #65 on: Apr 22nd, 2005, 8:02am »

I hope you were able to catch up to the teams that choose Dine!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Acalithos
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #66 on: Apr 23rd, 2005, 12:22am »

Don't worry he would have the specific address could a quite along way awya from that task.
IP Logged

My Favourite TAR Teams

S16: Cirie,Yau-Man! TAR12: Ron/Christina!
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #67 on: Apr 23rd, 2005, 8:24am »

We decided to go to look for the dancers...  

And we travelled like 10 miles to look for them...  

And when we arrived, we had them on our sight...  

We asked for the dancers the brandy that we aretold to drink...  

Chris made his first turn... Then me... The brandy tastes good though... but it starts numbing my system and its running my blood... I feel tipsy for just one shot which is traditionally for women.... Whew!  

We read our clue... "Make your way to the CAthedral of Assumption to VArna Bulgaria... Ride to one of the trains at the train stations..."  

Ok we are here at inside the taxi waiting to get to the train station...

After a long drive to the train station, we just caught up with other teams - Charisse n Rochelle, and Celeste n Mario... We cant see Karla n Christina...

"What time will the train depart" , i asked Mommy Celeste (coz thats what we call her - she is like our second mother to us on the race)...

"It will depart like 5 minutes more..."

"Ok, so i guess the train should not wait for other teams..."

Ok... And off we go...

And no Karla n Christina...

I think we are the last bus and i also think that they will be eliminated...

Shoot... This is so fun...

7:45am

The train is finally leaving... But we see no signs of Karla n Christina

3:30 pm

Finally we arrived here at Varna...

Now we hailed taxi and made ourway to the said cathedral...

As we are making our way, we are trailed by Celeste n MArio, and then theyget ahead... Wow... taht 2 oldies are tough... we arrived here...

We jump off and read the clue...

ROADBLOCK: Who has the eye for the tie?

Who is me, or is it Chris...?
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2005, 8:36am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #68 on: Apr 23rd, 2005, 8:38am »

It seems like an observation challenge. I think you are more calm than Chris, sos I think that you'd do better at this.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #69 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 2:48am »

'"Ok ill do it..."

Chris read the latter clue... "Make your way to the shop and Search among the thousands of tassels with the following identifications...

a: Must have to be a red and white one
b: must have your names on it...

Search two 'martenitzas' for good health and happiness... Once you have the tassels, you must wear each with your partner and present it to the shop owner for your next clue..."

"Ok, ill search the freaking tassel..."

As i make my way with other teams along... I saw this very large numbers of tassels around me...

Ok where the hell will i start... There are lots of here... red n white...

I only see is blue, over there is green, yellow n green,  

black...

orange...

orange n black...

i see celeste is not doing good...

So as rochelle

Pink and green

pink n blue...  

oh god...

There's another on the stock at the porch...

Ok here red n white....  

Ok... Its lot of red n white here...

But i dont see our names...

"Have you found one...?" asked rochelle...

"No" i replied "How bout you?"

"I only found Charisse's but havent found mine..."

"Me... None at all.."

Oh god....  

Oh look... its my tassel... great... Only to look for Chris's

Oh shoot...

Found Chris's.... Yes !

I ran outside and asked Chris to wear the thing on his wrist... we presented it and we have our clue...  

Ok... "Make your way to the pitstop, Evksinograd..."

"that's it?" Ask Chris...

"Yeah... its the only sentence here at the clue..."

Ok as we hailed the taxi and reached the pitstop,  
Phil said our names...

"YOu are team no. 4"

Oh well... not bad...

I saw Shiela waving me from inside what they call 'summer residence of Knyaz Alexander of Battenberg'. I came inside and give her a warm hug... And thats what we thought it was the beautiful day in Bulgaria...

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #70 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 2:55am »

Why are always no.4?  Wink

Good job at finding the tassel.
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #71 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 2:59am »

CURRENT PROGRESS

IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #72 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 3:34am »

Yay! Good job! Who is eliminated so far?
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #73 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 4:06am »

So far all i see is all the remaining 6 teams, with no Karla n Christina...

We are looking afar from inside the building to the pitstop mat...

And we saw Karla n Christina like 1 hour behind us...  

Woah...  

I think they will be eliminated...

We are watching their facial reactions... And guess what... I think they are happy with the situation...  

Yeah right... non-elimiation...  

When Karla n Christina is running inside the mini-caslte, they are happy but sad becz no money ang no bags... Oh well, that will disable them a bit along the way...

AT the dinner table, everyone is laughing well opf course the topic is on us bout Shiela... Shoot...

I asked Shiela how she did on her roadblock... Pretty good, she said ... She said also that she must do the task or else her father will destroy the whole shop...

Oh geez, like he'll destroy me if he gets upset to me... yay...

4:25am

Everyone is having this great day that we thought it is...

Minutes later, we hear like stones falling on the roof...  

"tak, tak, tak..."

the sounds get louder and faster...

we look outside and oh my freakinf Bulgari...

Freaking hailstorm...

Now... The AR crew is having problems with the stuffs... Ok... So we will start the race very eeky...  

Now we are really tested this time...

We should look out for the road clarity and the airport status... MAybe we will have some delayed flights around varna...

Shoot...

4:31am

We saw Avi n Noel at the pitstop leaving... Too bad for them they will spend the ride to somewhere raining hail...

Soon Dad n Shiela are off... I told Shiela to be careful, so as to her dad...  

Then Rey n Arlene left Evksinograd...

Everywhere is ice falling from heaven...

As i am watching outside, its raining hard...

5:20 am...

Its our turn to go under the hail...

WE read the clue... "Fly yourselves to Tirane, Albania and find the Statue of Skenderbeg... You will get your next clue near it..."

As we got off... We see no taxis except for cars... Shoot!

We cant see any taxi...  

This is it... The worse so far on my days on the amazing race...

I hate this day...!

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #74 on: Apr 24th, 2005, 5:50am »

It's 5.20am so there are hardly and taxis around.  Sad
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #75 on: Apr 25th, 2005, 12:56am »

We are here outside at the road waiting for a taxi... Its freaking hailing hard... We cant find taxis then i saw Charisse n Rochelle coming out of the mini-castle... The Celeste n MArio...

We waited like 30 minutes until one taxi came...

We jumped on the car leaving the two teams behind...  

Everything is a mess... The taxi moves slowly and the road visibility is highly dangerous... ITs wet and hard to see until we reached the airport...

As we enter the airport, we saw other teams in despair...

At least the weather is not bad as it was  a while ago...

We made our way to the counter and i asked... "Can you give us the fastest flight to Tirana Albania..."

The counter lady said... "Sorry, all flights are delayed... But i can give you a flight on Sofia to Tirana on Hemus air..."

"What time will it arrive Tirana... " Chris asked...

"Air Bulgaria will depart Varna to Sofia at 7:00am and arrives at 7:50am same day..." She said. "Then from Sofia to Tirana on Hemus air will depart 8:00am and arrives at 10:00am... "

"Can we book taht'?

"Yes, "she said... "YOur friends booked via Sofia-Rome... you will be arriving earlier..."

"Really", said Chris... "This is so cool... Please dont tell it to anyone around here esp[ecially to our FRIENDS... Please"

The conter lady somehow agreed. I want to tell it to Shiela n Armand but Chris insisted not to... Ok 1 hour before we depart and we are going to be first this time...

7:00 am
Air bulgaria is now taking off... Inside are Only us Chris and Charisse n Rochelle...

We are now departing from Varna to Tirana via Sofia...

10:00 am  
Tirana Albania...

We dropped off the airport and ran to get a taxi...  

"To Skendergeb Statue please..."

"Fast Fast!!"

After 30 minutes drive we got on to the statue

Ok there is our clue... fast please fast..

Ok... "Drive one of the marked cars and make your way to Lake Butrint..."

Ok... Ill drive.. i said

Cool Mercedes Benz here huh...

11:45 am

Ok we are here...

Wow its beautiful here...

ok Read the Clue...

DETOUR: ROW IT or ROCK IT

Row It...
Paddle your way to three marked bouys on the lake but only one is the right clue... Distance between each bouy is about a mile n a half...

Rock it...
MAke your way an additional mile to this ruins... And start searching for three clusters of clues... Only one cluster has the real ruote info... other clusters instructs to try again...

So what will we choose...?

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2005, 11:45pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #76 on: Apr 25th, 2005, 2:06am »

Row It! WAAAAYY faster!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #77 on: Apr 26th, 2005, 6:24am »

what will you do if your story has been corrupted?

i want to freak out here! Angry

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #78 on: Apr 26th, 2005, 7:13am »

Why corrupted?  Huh
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #79 on: Apr 26th, 2005, 8:23am »

How can your story be corrupted? Like, it doesn't work? Does it contradict itself? I don't know what you mean. But, if something bad happened to one of my stories, I'd re-write it.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #80 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 7:05am »

"OK, what should we piCk?" I asked…

"Let’s do Row It!"  

"Ok…"

We ran to the doCk and grab a boat.  

We paddled and paddled almost a mile that our arms are so hurting

As we started rowing to the middle buoy, whiCh we presume that it is a luCky thing, we started rowing and rowing for almost a mile and then reaChing the buoy, I read, "Congratulations!..."  

We are so freaking glad… I gave xrd a five… :highfive:

"Drive yourselves baCk to Tirana and make your way to Lana River, your Clue is waiting on the bridge…"

We paddled baCk to the shore and jump behind wheels. " drive the Car.  

We saw Charisse n RoChelle doing the ‘RoCk It’ task. I think they are having a bad time searChing for the right Cluster. But still I want ot see the majestiC ruins…

We drive like very long mile baCk to Tirana, along the way wesaw beautiful plaCes like  
Saranda

2:53pm
"Ok, we are here…" I said…  

We jumped off the Car and made our way to the bridge. Chris reaped the Clue and read,  

ROADBLOCK: Who Can go with the flow?

"You do!" I said. "I've been doing three straight roadbloCks now it’s your turn… There are two  more, promise me that!"  

"Ok, promise!" Chris replied. The latter Clue was opened "Paddle your way to the next bridge one mile then get the Clue. Return to your partner and make your way to your next destination." He went down and put his life suit on. He started rowing.

At first it was easy towards the bridge Coz the Current is brings him. But in his way baCk, I see its diffiCult. The Current is against him. It took almost 20 minutes paddling. Then when Chris is just a quarter mile more, Charisse n RoChelle Came in. Charisse did her turn and started paddling.

Finally Chris reaChed onto me. I read the Clue "Make your way to the pit stop, the City Centre in Tirana."

Ok, we jumped baCk to the Car and made our way to the City Center…

"I notiCed that Albanians have something to work on in mixing Colors…" I said

"Yeah notiCed that too…" Chris uttered.

"Ok, I saw Phil"

We get off the Car and started running.

Phil said our names…  
"You are team no 1!"

We are so glad to what have been the out come!!!

“And as the winner of the 5th leg of the race,” Phil added, “you won for yourselves a trip to Europe, courtesy of AAA.com which you can enjoy after the race!”

Now it is our turn to be first all the way! Better watch out!

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #81 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 7:06am »

darn... whole story messed up! Angry
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #82 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 7:24am »

Why? It's great that you guys won one leg!!  Cool
IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #83 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 8:11am »

Yeah, why? its a great story
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #84 on: Apr 28th, 2005, 5:44am »

YES! You finally win! I thought you'd be in last because I think of Rochelle and Charisse as a low-level team.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #85 on: Apr 30th, 2005, 7:34am »

Finally, first time in first place!!!

As all teams are here, and Rey n Arlyn are having no money and no bags next leg, it’s a very beautiful day here at Tirana.  

We will spend the night here at the city center so it means me and Sheila and Albania…: P.

As other teams are having their xhiros, me and Sheila are having our own.  

And it was romantic and very beautiful.  

5:02am
The time to get off the mat for us 1ST team to depart to other destination. Chris reaped the clue and I read, “Fly yourselves to the country of Cyprus and make your way to the city of Nicosia… Nice we are going Cyprus!!!... You will get your next clue at the front of the statue at the Archbishop’s Palace…”

Ok nice, we are going Cyprus... I continued reading, “You have 2 dollars for the next leg of the race?”

What? 2 dollars? How come?

Chris drove the car and made our way to the airport…

I still cannot believe it that we have only two dollars on our hand… Well we have excess money like 12 dollars left so no problems with that! Chris is good in money budgeting, since he’s older than me like one year, he should know how…

We finally arrived here at the airport.  

We try talking to one of the possible flights available…

“What is the fastest flight available to Nicosia?’

“There is no available flight to Nicosia… But I can get you to Laranca?”

“Are there any flights that can get us to Nicosia are you sure?’

“There is no flight status at Nicosia, only on Laranca, Jat Airways, connects to Rome…”
“What time will get there?” I asked

“Plane will depart 11:00 am and will arrive Rome at 2:30pm same day… Rome flight will then switch to Air France that will depart 5:00pm and will arrive Cyprus at 10:00 at night…”

“Its so late at night…”  Chris said “are you sure it’s the fastest one?”

“It is!” said the counter girl “That is the only flight available the next two days to Cyprus…”  

So no choice but book the thing…

As the time has passed, all teams are now at the same flight. And it sucks. Now I know how it feels to be in first place then back to zero!

Along the flight, me n Chris are having this very private conversation…

“Chris, what is your father’s name?” I asked Chris as I know I have a father with the name the same also as Chris’s…

He was quiet…  

Then he spoke up… “Dave, Dave Almonte”

What? I said to myself… This cannot be… My dad’s name is David Almonte too… But maybe it’s just a coincidence. I guess it is… I just kept quiet…

“Why?” asked Chris…

“Nothing…” I whispered… “…nothing.”

10:00pm  
Laranca, Cyprus…

We ran out and have a train to Nicosia, all teams board the train.

10:45pm
We arrived at Nicosia and got a taxi…

We made our way to the statue… And when we arrived at the statue…

“Hours of  Operation: 0800-1900”

“It’s closed”, I said. “Chris lets get a hotel…”

The whole night, I am thinking… Would it be coincidence me and Chris has the same father’s name? Since birth Chris didn’t see his dad, because his dad had other woman one year after his birth… I am confused… From the airport to Cyprus, I am confused… Its just a coincidence, just a coincidence…  

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: Apr 30th, 2005, 10:21am »

Chris and Brian are brothers?
IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #87 on: Apr 30th, 2005, 11:04am »

I am confused....are they friends, or are they brothers?
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #88 on: May 1st, 2005, 7:02am »

Archbishop's Palace, Nicosia Cyprus

We ran outside and read the clue...
"Have a train ride to the city of Limassol, and find the marked area at the Troodos Mountains. Caution: Yield ahead..."

We ran out and dashed to the taxi. Now our main goal is to keep ahead because we dont want to be in the yield pad again. WE took of everybody trailing except for Lovers Avi n Noel. I think Avi n Noel wont Yield us, they are our best alliance here... And a threat to everybody too...

All along the way to Limassol, I kept quiet for the Father's name thingy... I am confused. Since me and Chris become friends 5 years back, i have no thought of asking what's Chris's father's name is, and now i know, I am really confused. If we are brothers, I would be very shocked and at the same time, scared... Scared that Chris will be have some deep anger because if it wasnt for mom, Chris's family would have been complete - then he might have seen his father before he died...  

Well is my father is also Chris's father...  

10:32am

"Here we are" Chris said.

We jumped off same time as Avi n Noel arrived...  

We got on to the Yield pad first...  

"We decided not to Yield anyone!" Chris said...

And then we made our way to the cluebox and gab stab no. 1...  

ROADBLOCK: WHO IS THE REAL RALLY RACER?

"My turn!" Chris said...

I didnt speak up! "YOu go!"  

We read the latter clue, "Ride to one of the rally f1 cars with a professional driver to complete a 5-mile course. Each person will have their turn every 10 minutes..."

Damn it, i said to myself... I love cars and now its Chris's turn to have his... Shoot...

We ran down to the rally cars and Chris started putting uniforms... I wish i am in that uniform...

Then the car took off...

It looks fun... I envy him...  

Now only thing is to wait for him to come...

After the roadblock is done, Chris got the clue and read, "Make your way to the city of Farmagusta and find the FArmagusta gate, there you will get your next clue...

We got back to our own taxi, and made uor way to the gate...

2:34pm
Farmagusta... Ok we are here...

We ripped the clue and got to read it...

DETOUR: COINS or SHADOWS

COINS: You will be given a coin and find the identical coin from the thousands of coins from Cyprus's history up to current currency...

SHADOWS: YOu will have a picture of a puppet in silhouette and find the identical from the big white screen full of thousands of shadows...

After seeing the idential shadow, they must go at the other side of the screen and get the puppet for the exchage of the clue. If the puppeteer found its not identical, you must try again.

Note, person to first pose the choice will have the character's choice...
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #89 on: May 1st, 2005, 7:59am »

This is a really hard choice! Let's see...
Coins and Shadows both need good observation and both have thousands to choose from. One you must chose from small objects and one you must choose from larger objects. Hmm, I'd go with Shadows.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #90 on: May 4th, 2005, 3:19am »

So what are we going to do?

"I think lets do Shadows!",

So we made in to the theatre... As we are given the picture and entered the hall, its kinda dim and we need a flashlight to look very close at the picture!

SHoot there are lot of them here...

I cant see much!

Its pretty dark out here!

As I am pointing the flashlight to the picture, we seem have a very hard time on locaating until REy n Arlyn arrived,  

Now the race is on...

god damn it...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #91 on: May 4th, 2005, 8:30am »

We looked are around and finally saw some sort of the same picture we had... WE got at the back of the white screen and get the puppet...

We ran back to the puppeteer and ...

WE got a Match!

Wow, that's quick for us! Well, i can say we are really good in searching...

We got outside and read the clue... "Make you way to the pitstop, Porta del Mare. Last team to check in maybe eliminated. "

So we ran outside and have our taxis.  

And for the very first time, we got a very fast taxi! just lucky for us!

5:42pm
Finally, we arrived here

We ran to the mat and saw Phil,

"Welcome to Farmagusta!", said the local greeter

Phil said our names...

"YOu are team no. 1!"

Oh my God! Two straight no 1! That is awesome!

Phil Congratulated us and we were given reward - each of us won a brand new Mercedes Benz...

Now that's really amazing! This is so shickoing... What i just i heard is like killed me down to my knees! This is so really great!

As we are watching all teams arriving at the pitstop, me n Chris decided ot to tell anybody that we have won a car...

8:04pm
Night time and seeing Karla n Christina Eliminated is just very bad...

Now 6 of us teams left

Me n Chris

Lovers Avi n Noel

Old Couple Celeste n Mario

Friends n Nurses Charisse n Rochelle

Married Couple Rey n Arlene

My love and fear Sheila n Armand...

All of us at one goal - to get to the finish line. 5 more legs and that will end this journey... But before thinking forward, we are currently enjoying ourselves here at Cyprus...

NOw, me n Sheila are on our own now.  

"HOw's the detour? I asked her...

"It was bad, " she replied. "We spend almost an hour searching for that freaking coin... When we found an identical coin as that what we have, the teller said that the year is different! Like should we also look for the year too?"

"Ha ha!, chill down..." I said. At least you were at 4th place right now... Not bad...

"HOw bout you?" she asked...

"Us? WE're good!"

The chill of the wind is getting colder. Me and Sheila are getting close to each other. She hugged me and gave her hug too. And then she looked at me and said, "I'm happy to be here with you!"

"Me too..." i whispered

And then some force that made me do so, We kissed. The kiss is so very enticing and sweet and great. It made butterflies around me. Everything is so beautiful and i hope that night, it would never end...

IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #92 on: May 5th, 2005, 2:59am »

Awww. It's great you came in 1st again! I knew Shadows was a good idea!

A Mercedes Benz? TWO! No way! That's amazing!! If that was real, man...
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: May 7th, 2005, 12:46am »

Cool, Mercedez!  Grin
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #94 on: May 8th, 2005, 4:57am »

As the night passed and the dawn is up me and Chris are ready to get up and go to leave the mat and go tuou our next destination

5:42am
Chris read:
"Have a train to Larnaca. Once there, find the Tekyé mosque. You have $5 in this leg of the race..."

So me and Chris hit the taxi and got to the train...  

As we arrived at the train station, almost 6:00, we asked the counter to have that 6:00am train, that will be leaving few minutes...  

And luckily, we got the ticket. As we board in, nobody is there. Only us on the train... We have a very big lead against other teams, and that's great!

7:05am
We finally arrived at Larnaca

and have the taxi...

As we arrived and see the mosque,  

We jumped off the car and grab the clue outside...

I ran to the cluebox, tear the envelope and read "Fly yourselves to Francistown, Botswana..."

WHoa!... Nice, going Africa the second time around... This is awesome...

I continued reading, "Once in Francistown, find 'Planet Baobab'. Near the monument, is a baobab tree where you'll find your clue inside the trunk..."

Ok, nice, we are going to Botswana... Now before that, we need to get to the Larnaca Airport...

8:44am

"We need to get to Francistown, Botswana the fastest possible", I said to the ticket guy...

"We have a flight to Francistown, but its full... KLM via Nairobi and Gaborone that will depart 4:00pm and arrives at 8:30am at Botswana"

"Wow, full?! " Chris said. "Safari is in demand right now! Can you put us in the waiting list?"

" I can " the ticket guy said...

"Oh god, this is such a gamble right now!" I said, "Chris should we looked for better flights..."

"I can put you too Lufthansa Air, via Frankfurt, Jonnesburg and Gaborone, same time departure but will arrive Francistown 10:00am."

Me n Chris are now at double Choices, currently we are at the waiting list on KLM but there is a flight Lufthansa, that is sure that we can get to Botswana. If we will take the risk on having the KLM flight, if we have the ticket, we are ahead 1 n 1/2 hour than Lufthansa, if NOt, we are going to have the Lufthansa if we can make it or worse we cannot have both...

We have a standby on KLM...

AS time passes by, teams are starting to catch up at the airport...

The decision between KLM and Lufthansa are getting tougher and tougher...

OK, the 1st person to post their choice will be the characters choice too... Choose wisely! Wink
IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #95 on: May 8th, 2005, 6:43am »

well... take a risk in this game... go for KLM...
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #96 on: May 8th, 2005, 10:45pm »

"So what?" I asked Chris...

"Let's take the risk!" He said...

I came to Avi n Noel and ask them what flight are they in. They are also gambling for the KLM, so as other teams...

Now, its everybody's game. We are waiting for the counter to hear our names if we can make the flight or not...

3:13pm

Everybody is waiting, and then the counter finally spoke up. The lady said our names and said "YOu can have the KLM flight..."  

This is so great... Finally, the risk had turned to better news... We thought that Avi n Noel can also make it to the flight but when we hear the lady...

"Charisse n Rochelle... YOu also will be on KLM... Sorry no more seats available..."

Avi n Noel are so ticked... I can see it in their faces right now.  

The rest went to the Lufthansa... Hoping they could catch up...

4pm
Every team got to the airplane...

9:30am  
Francistown Botswana

WE arrived at the airport and got one of the humvees and drived to the said 'Planet Baobab'...

Along the way, we see a lot of animals that we are unexpectedly amazed by it...

This is so amazing

Cool

10:21am

We finally arrived at the monument of Planet Baobab

We jumped off the humvee and went to the old baobab tree...

We get the clue and read...

DETOUR: WINGS or WHEELS

IN WINGS: You must grab a stab for your order to jump almost 10000 ft in air. Which is sky diving...

YOu will be accompanied by a pro. YOu will land at Makghadikghadi Salt Pan where you can get your next clue...

IN WHEELS:
Just continue driving to get to Makghadikghadi Saltpan where you will get your next clue...

So what's the choice?
The 1st person to post their choice will be the characters choice too... Choose wisely!  
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2005, 10:48pm by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #97 on: May 8th, 2005, 10:58pm »

Wings
IP Logged
MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #98 on: May 9th, 2005, 4:12am »

10000 FEET! That's like, really high!!!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #99 on: May 12th, 2005, 8:02am »

Me and Chris instantly chose Wings...\

We grabbed stab no. 1 and then Charissse and Rochelle 2...

Both of us are on the same plane as others. As we board the plane and flew almost 9,000 ft high, me and Chris are like shaking our knees out... What more for Charise and Rochelle...

My pro buddy said to me to always let your body go... Dont control such movements. So the jump will be very smooth...  

Its my first out to go... Im just praying that everything is safe...

So the pro counted "In the count of three...

3!!!

Then we jumped off!

My heart is pounding fast but was amazed by the experience...

I felt like im flying...

Finally we arrived at the salt pan...

I'll be just waiting for Chris to come down... And as Chris landed, we read the clue.. "Make you way to the city of Maun  

IP Logged

Heather
ForumsNet Moderator
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Yami+Setsu
View Profile Email

« Reply #100 on: May 12th, 2005, 4:12pm »

Shocked
IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #101 on: May 13th, 2005, 7:19am »

Cool
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #102 on: May 14th, 2005, 2:03am »

Cool!  Cool
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #103 on: May 15th, 2005, 2:27am »

"... and make your way to the water tower..."

So me and Chris drove to get to maun...

3:44pm
We saw the clue box

We read...

ROADBLOCK: Who's got the better balance?

"Its you CHris," I said...

We read the latter clue.. " balance three items on their head: a basket filled with corn, a bucket of water and a bundle of logs. Next, without using their hands, they must carry their load to a cooking area 70 yards away"

OK nice....

Chris run to get the cobs...

He put it in his head and moved slowly...

Then he made the corn slipped off his head...  

Chris made almost three atttempts and i see him ticked... Until Charisse and Rochelle came...

Finally, the cobs are done, Chris is getting the bundle of wood to the line...
 And in just one attempt he did it. THe the Pail of water... As he is almost halfway to the 70yrds distance, the pail slipped. The mess is scattered to muddy grounds right now...

THen finally he got the pail and the clue...

Chris read...

"Make your way to the pitstop... The Crocodile Farm... LAst team to check in maybe eliminated... "

SO we asked the people around...  

"Where is Crocodile farm?" i aksed

The lady said... "That way at left... Its close..."

We jumped on to the humvees and made our way to the crocodile farm...

We saw Phil and jumped to the Mat...

"YOu are team no.  

1!"

Wow, 1 again... This is nice!!!/...

IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #104 on: May 15th, 2005, 2:47am »

oh... first again... gd for u... haha... hope to see more firsts!!!
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #105 on: May 15th, 2005, 3:50am »

The race is rigged.  Wink
IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #106 on: May 15th, 2005, 6:30am »

maybe....
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #107 on: May 17th, 2005, 1:56am »

Finally, here at the pitstop... After seeing Celeste n Mario, the oldest team, was disabled with money and possesion for the next leg, Me and Chris are now havinga good time in Botswana... I know thiscoming leg, its more crucial... Like every time we step on the mat, we cannot stop thinking whats ahead of us... Now... the time is getting to be tougher and tougher to be here at top 6...

4:28am
At the mat...
Chris and got theenvelope. Now its our turn to read this thing up...  

"Make your way to Maun Airport, there are two charter flights to get to Gaborone, 7:00am and 7:30am... "

Ok, we should get the first flight...

"Once there in Gaborone, find the fastest flight to Antananarivo Madagascar... "

NIce great! We are goping to Madagascar....

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #108 on: May 18th, 2005, 7:01am »

So we jumped on to the humvee and made our way to the airport... We reached the airport like 45 minhutes. Soon as we reached to the airport, we got  to sign on the first flight.  

After sigining on the sheet for the first departure, me and Chris decided to look for the best flight to Madagascar.  

"What is the quickest flight to Madagascar... ?" I phoned an agent...

The agent paused for a minute then said "We got a direct to Antananarivo. By Air Botswana that will depart 10am will arrive at Madagascar 4:35pm"  

"Are there any flight better that that?" I asked...  

"No" the phoned agent said...

"Book that thing for us..."

Later and later teams finally caught up with us...  

7:00am

Its now time to leave Botswana and time to get to our next destination. Me and Chris, Charisse n Rochelle, and Sheila n ARmand are one the first flight. NOw... everything will be at dead even when we get to Gaborone to have a flight to Antananarivo...

As we arrived at Gaborone, everything is all setup... Like 8:30 in the morning all teams are now at Gaborone airport waiting to get to ANtananarivo. Everyone will be on the same flight coz its the only flight that we got on Madagascar from Botswana.

10:00am
Boarding on a plane to Madagascar...

Only thing that i noticed is that only three teams are on the flight... Me and Chris, Celste n Mario and SHeila n Armand... Now where are other teams have gone... Im starting to get nervous... But im not worried... I know im safe at this flight...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #109 on: May 20th, 2005, 7:54am »

4:35pm  
Antananarivo MAdagascar

Now we all need to get to Lac Anosy...

We had a taxi and drove our way to the said Lake...

As we arrived we got to get to the Lac ANosy

We ran and read the clue...

Chris anticipated "Make your way to the City's MArket. There you will find your next clue..."

So me and Chris ran outside and got to the same taxi... As we are exiting here comes The oldies. We gave them a wave, so as they.  

We told the taxi driver to get to the said market. AS we are making our way, im worried, that other teams may have been here. But i hope they are not. We arrived at the market seeing Charisse and Rochelle... Running to the clue...

Okay, we saw the clue and read,  
ROADBLOCK: Who's shady doing it?

Well, i guess ill volunteer it myself... Hehe

I read the clue. "Make your way to the larked stall and build one umbrella

that are traditionally made.

I then started building, seeing Rochelle DOING the same thing. I started looking at the umbrella's how they are made. Moments late ri start building.  

Then Chris talked to me...  

"Hey, teams have been here...!"

What? i asked Chris in shock

"Like 1 n 1/2 hrs ago" Chris said... "I aksed that man..."

God... NOw we are the last batch here. God. I wish we could caught up with other teams...

Then Celeste n MArio came started doing the thing. Then we finished...

I got the clue and read, "Make your way outside the market and ride to one of the buses to the city of Diego Suarez. Each bus departs every 1 hr..."...

Then we got to the bus...  
Later then its started t get dark...  

Its now time to get to Diego Suarez. All last three teams, including us, are at the last bus... NOw its do or die. its going to be a very very long ride to Diego Suarez. I guess we weill be arriving tomorrow. Now, its do or die. Maybe this is the unluckiest day of the race. Hope good Luck will come...

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2005, 8:00am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #110 on: May 20th, 2005, 7:59am »

Good luck! Cool Cool
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG - MADAGASCAR LEG
« Reply #111 on: May 23rd, 2005, 3:30am »

As the 12-hour drive is taking us toDiego Suarez, I talked toChris that changed my life then on...

"Chris?!"

"YEah?"

"My father told me that one day he will bring me to Disneyland with my whole family. But then, it wasnt happened. Dad promised that he will bring me to that place when i have a brother... " I said. "But the time come that he passed away and never be able to go to Disneyland. "

"Did he?" asked Chris. "That was very lucky of you. I hope my Dad will tell him that to me. But instead, i never saw him just before he passed away!"

Chris's eyes are teary and turning to red. AS i see his sorrow, I clutched all pain inside me knowing that, he and me have the same father.  

"Hope my father said that to me!" Chris said.

"He will..." i said

Silence struck the both of us.  

"What do you mean? " Chris asked

"My father's name is Dave... Dave Almonte..."
I said

Chris widens his eyes from disbelief. "Are you sure?"

"I have no idea... " I said. "BUt the situation is clear that you and i could possibly be brothers!"

Okay we are here at Diego Suarez, now all we need is to find the monument of Japanese Midget Submarine Crews...

As we are having the taxi hailed, me and Chris are totally quiet, not talking. We just find our chat just mumbles.

We finally arrived at the monument.

We read the Monument Scriptures...

"This monument is located at Diego Suarez, on the Northern tip of Madagascar, Malagasy Republic, off the ease coast of Africa. Written in Japanese and French, it tells of the bravery of the Japanese Midget Submarine crews: "Here died two brave Japanese sailors on 3 June 1942". It was built by the Japanese Embassy, 10 Nov 1976. "

NOw we read the clue...

Okay, there is a Fast Forward... Yeahof course we won take it.

Just go with reading...

DETOUR: HONEY or VANILLA

Honey:
Make your way to the hive sanctuary to collect 2kg of honey

Vanilla:
Make your way to a vanilla factory, and fill 9 jars of vanilla to deliver it from three different addresses.

OK, this detour will be very hard.... Sounds easy but think, its your choice... WHich of thetwo is better...
IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #112 on: May 23rd, 2005, 4:21am »

well... e detour is really hard... collecting honey is diff for 2kg... well, at least vanilla is just there for u to fill... take vanilla.
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #113 on: May 25th, 2005, 7:24am »

"Lets do vanilla" i said...

He agreed. We went to the factory and made the filling to the bottle. WE cannot believe that we will be using small glassed to fill up the jar....

This will really take a lot of time and in fact, we dunno if we could finish this. Especially Chris not talking to me. It feels like Im so frustrated at the point i said the possible truth to him!.

Its been like more than 50 minutes here and its like hell. After finishing the 9th bottle, we have to deliver three each at three addresses.  

ANd you know what, we have no freaking idea where it is. All address are written in French. Now, we need to have an interpreter. WE started looking for people.  

One by one, we asked where the hell we could deliver these stuffs. Its like we asked more than 15 people until one came to us. He brought us to the three different addresses. And finally we got them all. WE came back to the factory and got our clue.  

"Make your way to the pitstop, Diego Suarez Bay. Last team to check in maybe eliminated."

We had our taxi, knowing we could be probably last. Everytime, leg after leg, i couldnt help but be nervous and i dunno. The nearer we get to the Finish line, the more we become anxious.

11:32am
We arrived at the bay...

We came near Phil....

"YOu are team no.

5!"

Wow, that is almost one team and we are down...

We arrived at the pitstop nothing to say. Me and Chris are like rocks now. I dunno if he is mad at me, but i dont care. All i know is now i have a brother inside Chris. All i am hoping for is that he could accept me inspite the fact that he had been through...

IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #114 on: May 26th, 2005, 4:42am »

I wonder who came last
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #115 on: May 27th, 2005, 4:42am »

Hanging on there....
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #116 on: May 29th, 2005, 9:30am »

Finally we are on the top five. After the oldies were wliminated, such close fight between us, we are now getting nearer.  

Last four legs and we are in it! BUt the way with us both Chris and i are not having a good road.  

At the pitstop, i came to Sheila. She is having a great smile today. Sheila then approached me and then try having a conversation...

"I know what's with you both, " SHeila said.

"Really? How do you know..."

"The crew is talking about it just before you came here..." She said "So hows with you and ChriS?"

" I dunno, maybe we'll stay like this till the race ends... I never thought that me and him are likely to be brothers but it seems like there is something sort of anger or hatred onto me..."

Sheila gave me a hug. ANd it was great. Feeol down to my spines. Thank god, sheila is here to make me feel fine. I always wanted to spend time around here with her...  

11:32pm
NOw we are last departing from here, Diego Suarez to our next destination...

Chris opened the clue and read... "Walk your way to Aloalo post just outside the Bay gate..."

Thats it... SO we walked and finally reached the thingy. BUt it was closed... Getting hanged up with other teams awake.

6:00am

THe Aloalo posts are open, we finally grabbed the clue and read "Fly yporself to Muscat, Oman. Once there find the Old town Gate.

NIce now we are going to Oman. ANd then get to the aiport the next thing to Do...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG
« Reply #117 on: May 31st, 2005, 5:16am »

All of us headed to the airport. And guess what, we are on the same flight. All teams are going to Oman, from Diego Suarez to Muscat via Antananarivo.

4:00pm

We ran outside again from the airport. WE just thought that everything will be fine but then it has been veyr hot here.  

We hailed a taxi and asked to take us to the Old town gate.  

4:34pm

We got our clue and read "Make your way to Wadi Dayqah..."

Then going back to the taxi after getting the clue.

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #118 on: May 31st, 2005, 8:43am »

I like the destinations featured.  Very exotic.  Grin  Cool
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #119 on: Jun 3rd, 2005, 7:49am »

We arrived at Dayqah Wadi and then have the clue onour hands...

We reaped the clue and read...

DETOUR: CAMELS or HORSES

Camels:
Make your way to the group of camels and have a GPS on your hand to locate your next clue...

Horses:
Choose a pair of horses and follwed the marked path top your next clue...

Which is whch?
IP Logged

TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #120 on: Jun 3rd, 2005, 8:54am »

I think horses is going to be faster
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #121 on: Jun 5th, 2005, 8:07am »

We decided to go to the horses.. As we mounted on the horses, Sheila and armand came and then come to us....

I told chris to wait for them and tell them that we will be both to go our way to the marked thingy...

Sheila and 'Dad' mounted on the horse and then wsee got off. We followed the veyr deseeerty but very nicee view of the desert.

Along the way I approached Sheila.  

"So what's up happening between u and Chris..." She said

"I dunno, we havent talk veery long and lately for a verry long conversation. We talk that lasts only 3 seconds..."

"I'll try approaching him... Maybe he could be convinced..."

"No, thanx...! i think ill be better talking to him rather than anybody else!"

"I told dad about you both!"

"What?!, WHy?"

"I mean Dad could help you thru this... " she said "You never asked that Dad is a psychologist!"  

"Really, i dunno that!" I replied... "Well i remember the time back in HOnduras, he gave me advice that really helped me..."  

We finally arrived at the marked clue box...

We dismounted and then read the clue...  

"Drive one of the maarked cars and make your way to Majlis Al Jinn..."

So we ran and got to the cars to the next route marker...  

"I told Sheila to follow us...  

Chris drove the carr and behind us are Daddy and Sheila...  

But along the way, we lost them....

IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #122 on: Jun 6th, 2005, 4:27am »

Oh no!
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #123 on: Jun 8th, 2005, 8:40am »

[b]

Well, its gettingdark. As we arrive the Majlis Al Jinn, everybosy's there...Including Dad n Sheila...

"Hours of Operation: 8:00am-5:00"

Well its almost 6:43pm... So we got chances to caught up... Especially we knew that we are last...

We are in line to ran on to the very rocky plains... And there is the clue. There are stabs and we grabbed one.  

Roadblock: Who's up for going down?

Chris decided to do the task.... "Go down rappel the cave and go to the bottom....YOu will get your next clue there..."

So chris got on to his straps  

As Chris is going down i was asked to walk down and go see Chris at the bottom

And oh man! It was freaking high...

As Chris got down, we read the clue... "Make your way to the pitstop, Fort Muscat.... "

We ran backto the cars and finally made it to the drive to the pitstop!
IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #124 on: Jun 8th, 2005, 10:03am »

That's a cool location.  Smiley
IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #125 on: Jun 9th, 2005, 8:09am »

Reall cool!
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #126 on: Jun 16th, 2005, 12:45am »

Now we are at the pitstop

"Brian & Chris - YOiu are team no. 1!"

YeAH! tHAT WAs pretty great....

And now we are looking forward to what place Sheila n Armand getting...

Minutes passed and Avi n Noel came second. And then Rey n Arlene. Now two teams are at its final dash... Geez... Hope Sheila n Aarmand came first than Charisse n Rochelle.  

The sun is getting high. Like almost 12 noon. As i am waiting and watching for the next team to jump to the pitstop, i am nervous. That maybe Sheila and dad came last and get eliminated.

And then alert was on the crew. They said a team is coming. So we waited....  

And then we saw two people running to the pitstop - Charisse n Rochelle. THey are team no. four.

Minutes after here came Sheila and dad. That time i was sad for them. I am really sad. Looking to the expression of their faces is they are disappointed...

Then they came to the room. With a sad face...Sheila ran to me and hugged me. She was crying... "I'll be going to miss you!" she said...

"What?"

"Good luck you guys!," she exclaimed out of her weep. "Hope to see you soon at the finish line..."  

"I will.... " i told her.  

Well the next final three legs are coming and none of us four dont know what to expect. Especially when Sheila and dad were eliminated. Moreover aboout me and Chris's issue for the next days. Hope that this thing will come to better ending...
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #127 on: Jun 16th, 2005, 7:07am »

When this is done, you need to put it all in one place so that it could be read all at once. It's really good!
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #128 on: Jun 17th, 2005, 12:29am »

12:04am
In the middle of the night, here we are reading our next clue to get to our next destination...

Chris reads "Make your way to the Royal Palace ion Muscat."  

We and Chris hailed a taxi and got off...  

I am quite out of words these days for three main reasons - I dunno if Chris had finally accepted that he could be my brother, Sheila and her dad were eliminated and we are on these final three legs.  

Me and Chris not much clearly talk to each others.  

Hope that we could clear these up. Clearly, i had arough times on these race and nevertheless, way far the highest and lowest in my life.  

Ok we are here... We jumped off and read the clue. "There are envelopes that are waiting for you on the palace's lobby. Inside the envelope is your clue and a letter from home. YOu can read your letters from home however, you cannot leave the palace if you decided to read the letter."

Letters from home. Who would have wrote me. My sister? She is the only person i know all my life.  

We entered the palace and got the clue and reap it off... I saw a clue and two letters. The we read the clue "Fly to Karachi, Pakistan". Then we handed the letters that we found wiht the clue - One for Chris and one for me... We looked at the letter first.... ANd read from where it came from...  

And it was from my mother!

Should i read or should we get to the airport... ?
IP Logged

MK
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

View Profile

« Reply #129 on: Jun 17th, 2005, 1:29am »

Get to the airport and read it in the airplane.
IP Logged

Hi. Smiley
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #130 on: Jun 17th, 2005, 3:36am »

I don't think he's allowed too. I would rather you read it before leaving.
IP Logged

TAR_Addict
ForumsNet Member
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #131 on: Jun 17th, 2005, 9:54am »

Yeah, I think you should read the letter.
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #132 on: Jun 19th, 2005, 3:05am »

For almost 15 years i havent seen my mother, then she showed up. What's the point?

I have this thing on my mind, lots of question running around my head. Where the hell have u been after father died... I have no idea? Should i be mad or what?

I saw Chris's letter and it was from her mom too.  

I tried reading the letter...

Dear Son,

How are you? I'm fine here. Hope you are having a great time.... I know this is odd. I shouldnt have left you and your sister. But im happy you have grown to a very gentleman.  

Im Sorry... I love you son. Maybe this is the right time to tell you something. Before me, your dad has other wife. And he left a son from her past wife. ...

I didnt finish the letter reading. I told Chris to finish reading. After Chris read the letter, he found me on tears. Weeping, so as he. We hugged each other.... And it felt like it was a brotherly hug, a hug that must been there after my birth.

"I think  found my brother!" Chris said...  

I smiled with tears... And we left. As soon as we came out, we saw avi n noel coming in to the palace... Caught us red eyed.  

Its 1:00 in the morning.  Now we need to get to the airport. we hailed a taxi and then we get to the ticketing.... but all are closed. So we called the airport.

Chris find a phone booth and started dialling.  

After minutes, he found a connection... "We should get to Gulf Air will depart 6:05am and will arrive at 7:30am in karachi, just booked it....  
IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #133 on: Jun 19th, 2005, 4:29am »

Cool oh gosh... congrats... lol. hope u win!!
IP Logged
LJB
ForumsNet Member
USA 

Rooting for Ray and Yolanda of TAR9!

View Profile

« Reply #134 on: Jun 20th, 2005, 4:27pm »

I just spent time reading all of this. I love it! I hope Brian & Chris win!
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #135 on: Jun 21st, 2005, 7:06am »

At least we got to the earliest flight and later on, other team came and booked the same ticket... But not for Avi n Noel....

AS the ticket counter opens, we purchased our ticket and Avi n Noel are on the stand bylist... looking very intense...  

"Its like they have no seats Chris, "I said.  

6:00 am

"Delayed?!" Me and other teams crashed to pieces... Like one hour.... But here is the part, the plane AVi n Noel supposed to leave 30 minutes behind us, is now 30 minutes ahead of us!

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #136 on: Jun 29th, 2005, 8:58pm »

We are now currently boarding the plane. We are nervous right now knowing that we are on the last plane. Chris told me to clam down a bit and stay focus on the race. WELL, who can go and get his focus on board while you are on the last plane to Karachi...  

Once in Karachi, we have to find the Mazar-e-Quaid Mosque where we could get our clue…

9:45am
Karachi Aiport

Now we are finally here… We hailed a taxi and made our way to the mosque. On the way to the mosque, we find a bit culture shock among people here in Pakistan.

Then we see the mosque…

“We should walk, “ Chris said…  

We got the Clue…

IP Logged

Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.