Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 9:10am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Adidas Superstar Hombre Negras »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Adidas Superstar Hombre Negras
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Adidas Superstar Hombre Negras  (Read 272 times)
sooo
ForumsNet Member
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Adidas Superstar Hombre Negras
« on: Oct 24th, 2018, 8:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Mihai Vatafu, 28, A graphic designer originally from Bucharest, has been camping in the bus stop across from the shop since Sunday. “I fell in love with the city when I moved here six months ago and I’ve always loved the trains,” says Vatafu. “Wearing Nike Air Max 90 Donna the shoes will be a statement; it doesn’t matter where you are from, they represent how you feel about the city. Plus I can’t wait for the moment a ticket inspector gets on the train and I can just point to my shoes.”

But Jana Strater, 20-year-old student, sees them Nike Air Vapormax Mujer as practical. “I’m not a big Adidas fan, but I think the idea of getting a ticket for the train is really cool,” says Str?ter. “Some people will sell them on but I will wear them.”

Riders will need to wear both shoes, rather than carrying them in a bag or giving one to a friend, to Nike Air Max 2016 Mujer use the ticket.

The collaboration between a transport company and sportswear company is unusual, but the BVG saw it as a way of encouraging ridership.

Outside Overkill, a hip shoe store in Berlin’s Kreuzberg district, breakfast is being served: Mettbr?tchen, minced raw Adidas Eqt Support Adv Mujer pork on a bread roll. “This isn’t a hipster breakfast,” explains Julian Kalitta of Overkill. “It is typical old-school Berlin – something you can imagine one of the city’s tram drivers eating before work.”

It’s a fitting treat for the hundreds of people who have camped out in the snow, Nike Air Force 1 High Mujer some since Saturday, waiting for the limited release of 500 pairs of the new EQT Support 93/Berlin shoe – an unlikely collaboration between Adidas and BVG, the city’s transport company.

The shoes, which feature the same camouflage pattern used on the city’s train seats, double up as Nike Renew Rival Shield Hombre an annual transit pass. It’s embedded in the tongues of the trainers, which are styled as a fabric version of the BVG annual ticket, and can be used just like a regular ticket covering the bus, tram and underground in zones A and B. While the cheapest annual ticket Adidas Superstar Hombre Negras available from the BVG is currently €728, the shoes cost just €180.

As a result, the sale has drawn an unusual mix of trainer collectors and those simply looking to make a saving on their daily commute.

“We often see people camping outside for new shoes but this is different,” says Kalitta. Nike Air Jordan 1 Mujer “It’s not just the ‘sneakerheads’.”
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.