Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 9:02pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « A RACER"S BLOG »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Amazing Race
   Fantasy Amazing Race Games
(Moderators: JP, Heather, Isle_be_back)
   A RACER"S BLOG
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: all 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A RACER"S BLOG  (Read 5064 times)
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

Re: A RAcer's Blog...
« Reply #105 on: May 15th, 2005, 3:50am »

The race is rigged.  Wink
IP Logged

TAR14: Tammy and Victor
S18: Brendan, Taj, Spencer
Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #106 on: May 15th, 2005, 6:30am »

maybe....
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #107 on: May 17th, 2005, 1:56am »

Finally, here at the pitstop... After seeing Celeste n Mario, the oldest team, was disabled with money and possesion for the next leg, Me and Chris are now havinga good time in Botswana... I know thiscoming leg, its more crucial... Like every time we step on the mat, we cannot stop thinking whats ahead of us... Now... the time is getting to be tougher and tougher to be here at top 6...

4:28am
At the mat...
Chris and got theenvelope. Now its our turn to read this thing up...  

"Make your way to Maun Airport, there are two charter flights to get to Gaborone, 7:00am and 7:30am... "

Ok, we should get the first flight...

"Once there in Gaborone, find the fastest flight to Antananarivo Madagascar... "

NIce great! We are goping to Madagascar....

IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #108 on: May 18th, 2005, 7:01am »

So we jumped on to the humvee and made our way to the airport... We reached the airport like 45 minhutes. Soon as we reached to the airport, we got  to sign on the first flight.  

After sigining on the sheet for the first departure, me and Chris decided to look for the best flight to Madagascar.  

"What is the quickest flight to Madagascar... ?" I phoned an agent...

The agent paused for a minute then said "We got a direct to Antananarivo. By Air Botswana that will depart 10am will arrive at Madagascar 4:35pm"  

"Are there any flight better that that?" I asked...  

"No" the phoned agent said...

"Book that thing for us..."

Later and later teams finally caught up with us...  

7:00am

Its now time to leave Botswana and time to get to our next destination. Me and Chris, Charisse n Rochelle, and Sheila n ARmand are one the first flight. NOw... everything will be at dead even when we get to Gaborone to have a flight to Antananarivo...

As we arrived at Gaborone, everything is all setup... Like 8:30 in the morning all teams are now at Gaborone airport waiting to get to ANtananarivo. Everyone will be on the same flight coz its the only flight that we got on Madagascar from Botswana.

10:00am
Boarding on a plane to Madagascar...

Only thing that i noticed is that only three teams are on the flight... Me and Chris, Celste n Mario and SHeila n Armand... Now where are other teams have gone... Im starting to get nervous... But im not worried... I know im safe at this flight...

IP Logged

I made it through the caption in CBS!!! Yahoo... ive been sending there like season 1 and i f
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #109 on: May 20th, 2005, 7:54am »

4:35pm  
Antananarivo MAdagascar

Now we all need to get to Lac Anosy...

We had a taxi and drove our way to the said Lake...

As we arrived we got to get to the Lac ANosy

We ran and read the clue...

Chris anticipated "Make your way to the City's MArket. There you will find your next clue..."

So me and Chris ran outside and got to the same taxi... As we are exiting here comes The oldies. We gave them a wave, so as they.  

We told the taxi driver to get to the said market. AS we are making our way, im worried, that other teams may have been here. But i hope they are not. We arrived at the market seeing Charisse and Rochelle... Running to the clue...

Okay, we saw the clue and read,  
ROADBLOCK: Who's shady doing it?

Well, i guess ill volunteer it myself... Hehe

I read the clue. "Make your way to the larked stall and build one umbrella

that are traditionally made.

I then started building, seeing Rochelle DOING the same thing. I started looking at the umbrella's how they are made. Moments late ri start building.  

Then Chris talked to me...  

"Hey, teams have been here...!"

What? i asked Chris in shock

"Like 1 n 1/2 hrs ago" Chris said... "I aksed that man..."

God... NOw we are the last batch here. God. I wish we could caught up with other teams...

Then Celeste n MArio came started doing the thing. Then we finished...

I got the clue and read, "Make your way outside the market and ride to one of the buses to the city of Diego Suarez. Each bus departs every 1 hr..."...

Then we got to the bus...  
Later then its started t get dark...  

Its now time to get to Diego Suarez. All last three teams, including us, are at the last bus... NOw its do or die. its going to be a very very long ride to Diego Suarez. I guess we weill be arriving tomorrow. Now, its do or die. Maybe this is the unluckiest day of the race. Hope good Luck will come...

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2005, 8:00am by BrYce_BrIan » IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #110 on: May 20th, 2005, 7:59am »

Good luck! Cool Cool
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG - MADAGASCAR LEG
« Reply #111 on: May 23rd, 2005, 3:30am »

As the 12-hour drive is taking us toDiego Suarez, I talked toChris that changed my life then on...

"Chris?!"

"YEah?"

"My father told me that one day he will bring me to Disneyland with my whole family. But then, it wasnt happened. Dad promised that he will bring me to that place when i have a brother... " I said. "But the time come that he passed away and never be able to go to Disneyland. "

"Did he?" asked Chris. "That was very lucky of you. I hope my Dad will tell him that to me. But instead, i never saw him just before he passed away!"

Chris's eyes are teary and turning to red. AS i see his sorrow, I clutched all pain inside me knowing that, he and me have the same father.  

"Hope my father said that to me!" Chris said.

"He will..." i said

Silence struck the both of us.  

"What do you mean? " Chris asked

"My father's name is Dave... Dave Almonte..."
I said

Chris widens his eyes from disbelief. "Are you sure?"

"I have no idea... " I said. "BUt the situation is clear that you and i could possibly be brothers!"

Okay we are here at Diego Suarez, now all we need is to find the monument of Japanese Midget Submarine Crews...

As we are having the taxi hailed, me and Chris are totally quiet, not talking. We just find our chat just mumbles.

We finally arrived at the monument.

We read the Monument Scriptures...

"This monument is located at Diego Suarez, on the Northern tip of Madagascar, Malagasy Republic, off the ease coast of Africa. Written in Japanese and French, it tells of the bravery of the Japanese Midget Submarine crews: "Here died two brave Japanese sailors on 3 June 1942". It was built by the Japanese Embassy, 10 Nov 1976. "

NOw we read the clue...

Okay, there is a Fast Forward... Yeahof course we won take it.

Just go with reading...

DETOUR: HONEY or VANILLA

Honey:
Make your way to the hive sanctuary to collect 2kg of honey

Vanilla:
Make your way to a vanilla factory, and fill 9 jars of vanilla to deliver it from three different addresses.

OK, this detour will be very hard.... Sounds easy but think, its your choice... WHich of thetwo is better...
IP Logged

benyap88
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #112 on: May 23rd, 2005, 4:21am »

well... e detour is really hard... collecting honey is diff for 2kg... well, at least vanilla is just there for u to fill... take vanilla.
IP Logged
BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #113 on: May 25th, 2005, 7:24am »

"Lets do vanilla" i said...

He agreed. We went to the factory and made the filling to the bottle. WE cannot believe that we will be using small glassed to fill up the jar....

This will really take a lot of time and in fact, we dunno if we could finish this. Especially Chris not talking to me. It feels like Im so frustrated at the point i said the possible truth to him!.

Its been like more than 50 minutes here and its like hell. After finishing the 9th bottle, we have to deliver three each at three addresses.  

ANd you know what, we have no freaking idea where it is. All address are written in French. Now, we need to have an interpreter. WE started looking for people.  

One by one, we asked where the hell we could deliver these stuffs. Its like we asked more than 15 people until one came to us. He brought us to the three different addresses. And finally we got them all. WE came back to the factory and got our clue.  

"Make your way to the pitstop, Diego Suarez Bay. Last team to check in maybe eliminated."

We had our taxi, knowing we could be probably last. Everytime, leg after leg, i couldnt help but be nervous and i dunno. The nearer we get to the Finish line, the more we become anxious.

11:32am
We arrived at the bay...

We came near Phil....

"YOu are team no.

5!"

Wow, that is almost one team and we are down...

We arrived at the pitstop nothing to say. Me and Chris are like rocks now. I dunno if he is mad at me, but i dont care. All i know is now i have a brother inside Chris. All i am hoping for is that he could accept me inspite the fact that he had been through...

IP Logged

Tarynng
ForumsNet Member

View Profile

« Reply #114 on: May 26th, 2005, 4:42am »

I wonder who came last
IP Logged
Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #115 on: May 27th, 2005, 4:42am »

Hanging on there....
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #116 on: May 29th, 2005, 9:30am »

Finally we are on the top five. After the oldies were wliminated, such close fight between us, we are now getting nearer.  

Last four legs and we are in it! BUt the way with us both Chris and i are not having a good road.  

At the pitstop, i came to Sheila. She is having a great smile today. Sheila then approached me and then try having a conversation...

"I know what's with you both, " SHeila said.

"Really? How do you know..."

"The crew is talking about it just before you came here..." She said "So hows with you and ChriS?"

" I dunno, maybe we'll stay like this till the race ends... I never thought that me and him are likely to be brothers but it seems like there is something sort of anger or hatred onto me..."

Sheila gave me a hug. ANd it was great. Feeol down to my spines. Thank god, sheila is here to make me feel fine. I always wanted to spend time around here with her...  

11:32pm
NOw we are last departing from here, Diego Suarez to our next destination...

Chris opened the clue and read... "Walk your way to Aloalo post just outside the Bay gate..."

Thats it... SO we walked and finally reached the thingy. BUt it was closed... Getting hanged up with other teams awake.

6:00am

THe Aloalo posts are open, we finally grabbed the clue and read "Fly yporself to Muscat, Oman. Once there find the Old town Gate.

NIce now we are going to Oman. ANd then get to the aiport the next thing to Do...

IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

Re: A RACER"S BLOG
« Reply #117 on: May 31st, 2005, 5:16am »

All of us headed to the airport. And guess what, we are on the same flight. All teams are going to Oman, from Diego Suarez to Muscat via Antananarivo.

4:00pm

We ran outside again from the airport. WE just thought that everything will be fine but then it has been veyr hot here.  

We hailed a taxi and asked to take us to the Old town gate.  

4:34pm

We got our clue and read "Make your way to Wadi Dayqah..."

Then going back to the taxi after getting the clue.

IP Logged

Genius
ForumsNet Member
Singapore 

Asian engineering!

View Profile

« Reply #118 on: May 31st, 2005, 8:43am »

I like the destinations featured.  Very exotic.  Grin  Cool
IP Logged

BrYce_BrIan
ForumsNet Member
Philippines 

25 ...u9!Jq... 25

brian_tarstianime  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #119 on: Jun 3rd, 2005, 7:49am »

We arrived at Dayqah Wadi and then have the clue onour hands...

We reaped the clue and read...

DETOUR: CAMELS or HORSES

Camels:
Make your way to the group of camels and have a GPS on your hand to locate your next clue...

Horses:
Choose a pair of horses and follwed the marked path top your next clue...

Which is whch?
IP Logged

Pages: all 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.